• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
I can't believe we are this far into the season and we still haven't found out what happened to Syd for 2 years.
I hated Lauren - and something is up with her. Too coincidental that she brokered the deal with Sloane!
I really like the fact that Weis is more involved with the show but I can't see him and Syd being romantically involved. Its a Syd/Vaughn show!!!

I thought it was terrific--it had emotional tension as well as action tension, which is the combo I like. All the various glances among Syd, Vaughn and Lauren as they were briefed (how could they even pay attention to the briefing?). Lauren's hateful outburst against Sydney. Lauren watching Vaughn immediately jump back into his role as Syd's partner and protector and his using shorthand to communicate with Syd (a painful reminder to Lauren that he and Syd had a long history together). This show has just waves of strong emotional undercurrents that are shown through very subtle expressions and glances that I really appreciate.

mystery_chick said:
Azalea said:
I thought this episode was good, but kind of depressing.  I really don't like Lauren, not just because she's Vaughn's wife, either.  She just bugs me, and the two of them have no chemistry at all.

But the Syd/Vaughn "moment" was so wonderful!! The romantic music...And those looks they gave each other.  Don't worry, shippers!  It'll happen eventually! We just have to wait it out! :D
-_- there was a little chemistry, Vaughn really does look he's in love *ducks from flying veggies* i mean the whole 'he was looking down your dress the whole night' was sweet. but I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GOT MARRIED ON A FREAKING FARM! ;)
--mandy :angelic:
They got married on a farm?!?!?! when did they mention this?

Well that just goes to show ya she(lauren) was born in a pig sty.

It was an alright eppie nothing big.

~KM

i thought it was a good ep. there were a few ups and downs from it. ups: syd and vaughn were together. downs: vaughn and lauren seem to get along well..

hey is lauren suppose to be british or somehting?! cause weiss said that she is a senators daugther and have a place in va but im wonderin where she got her accent?

i really liked it.. the highlights for me were
1. marshall's cd for syd.. and when he was like "awkward.." lol
2. the whole/weiss syd relationship.. aw so sweet ( i wanted vaugh to see them hug tho..)
3.sloane! o man when he was like "i'm sure you are very glad to have sydney back as well" or whatever. o man i was like "yes! i can honestly say that i love you sloane!" hehe. and vaughn just got up and left cuz he knows he still wants syd! lol
4. MV with NO SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o yeah.. i was also trying to give lauren a chance.. i mean it has to be hard for her i suppose.. but then when she called syd arrogant and condecsending and stuff.. the whole chance thing.. GONE. what a b**** rrrgh I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S+V ALWAYS! haha lauren so was born in a pigsty! good call spygirl001

laneytk said:
I can't believe we are this far into the season and we still haven't found out what happened to Syd for 2 years. 
I hated Lauren - and something is up with her.  Too coincidental that she brokered the deal with Sloane!
I really like the fact that Weis is more involved with the show but I can't see him and Syd being romantically involved.  Its a Syd/Vaughn show!!!
I thought something smelled fishy about that too, but forgot to mention it....I think in the end we'll find out Lauren had something to do with Syd's dissappearence and then Vaughn will be ALL SYDNEY's!!! :woot: HAHAHA!

ahem. :blush: But newho, like I said, I tried to like her, but that's out the window now. ^_^

and I'm glad someone else agrees with me about Weiss and Syd....I just don't see that as a pairing...

i'm like a weiss/syd shipper... when he gave her that book... there were tears in my eyes! :lol:! i wasn't crying but still... :geek: geeky me :D

lol, that's ok nance, if it had been a S/V moment back in s2, I woulda been misty too, but I just thought of it as a sweet, friend thing...

Honestly, after cooling down, I was going to give Lauren a shot. I was going to try and see things from her point of view. I was going to be understanding. But after this episode, that's kind of all gone. I tried really, but it didn't work. She comes out after the meeting and calls Syd 'arrogant and condescending' when Syd has been the one through all of this. And for the most part, Syd will probably turn out to be right. I'd like to see her face then. ^_^

Anywho, I loved all the tension between the three of them. On this show, I love seeing it. I even recognized some of the music that they played during "Phase One" when they were in the 'flirting corner' be used again in this ep. And that "look" when they were in the tux and dress--to die for. And Sloane saying that one line to Vaughn in his office-EXCELLENT! I smiled so huge right then. Hehe. :smiley:

And isn't Weiss the greatest? Why I don't think he and Syd would make a good couple, they are absolutely wondeful friends. That was so sweet of him to buy her that book. He is just so great. And Marshall making that cd for Syd-so sweet.

And if I keep going on about everything I liked from this ep, we'll be here for a good while, but that's most of what I wanted to say. Overall-I loved it! :D

SpyGurl001 said:
mystery_chick said:
-_- there was a little chemistry, Vaughn really does look he's in love *ducks from flying veggies* i mean the whole 'he was looking down your dress the whole night' was sweet. but I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GOT MARRIED ON A FREAKING FARM! ;)
They got married on a farm?!?!?! when did they mention this?

Well that just goes to show ya she(lauren) was born in a pig sty.

It was an alright eppie nothing big.

~KM
GUYS! :lol: I can't believe I'm defending the wifey here, but FARM does not necessarily mean cows and pigs and hick lifestyle. Especially in Virginia, which has a lot of old plantations (think 1700s colonial Williamsburg). I'm guessing they got married on more of a plantation/estate type of thing. So, horses, maybe (since everyone in Virginia with a decent amount of land seems to own horses), but it's not like the wifey's father gave her away wearing rubber boots, overalls, and a straw hat.

And I don't think there was ANY chemistry between Vaughn and wifey. When they kissed it was like "ho hum..." Maybe I'm biased though. ^_^

hope413 said:
mystery_chick said:
Chanel said:
"YOU SHOULD AHVE NEVER BETRAYED ME!" omg scary-syd scared me!
I think that would be why we saw Vaughn bloody in the promo at the end of 'The Two' i'm beginning to think Sydney stabbed Vaughn. ;) next week is definitly something to look forward to. :D
Well..Vaughn did say.. "I loved you so much it nearly killed me."

hah..its just a thought.

Anyway this eppy was okay. I think Syd should get a boyfriend..and not Weiss..He should just be a great friend (b/c he was really sweet) But someone who will make Vaughn jealous so that he comes back to his senses and drops Lauren(ick).

I loved that jack saved SYD! YAY!
I hope they don't have Sydney going around stabbing and slashing people's throats -- as it just too violent a thing for Sydney to be doing even under brain washing it is too beneath her except when her life is in danger and then again the audience doesn't have see it we can get the picture from someone talking about it than seeing it on the screen. It makes me think of Lizzy Borden "Lizzy Borden took an AX and gave her father 40 wacks when she saw what she done she gave her mother 41"!!! Please we just don't need all graphic violence it takes away from the plot. I really cannot think the S&V fans want to see Sydney stab Agent Vaughn. (n) :(

Yet I think a relationship with Weiss would be like a stab in the back to Vaughn for it being his best friend yet I see Sydney with someone as good looking as Vaughn another Male Model type of star now that would really eat away at Vaughn and then you might see some temptation to start an affair back up with Sydney behind Mrs. Agent Vaughn's back but sometime in the future we got to build up to it. I one of the few that really likes this triangle of Mrs. Agent Vaughn with Melissa George, Sydney Bristow with Jennifer Garner and Michael Vaughn with Michael Vartan stuck in the middle of these two beautiful women!!! ;) :cool: (y)

Have a nice evening! :D

Lynne

I don't really like Lauren that much because she's ugly :lol: :mellow:

But she has a point in saying Syd is arrogant... i mean she is sometimes.

I just don't like it when Lauren and Vaughn kiss right in front of Syd... it's not very considerate of them! :confused:

nance said:

I just don't like it when Lauren and Vaughn kiss right in front of Syd... it's not very considerate of them! :confused:
eeee yaya someone else admits that syd is arrogant sometimes :lol:

and :o_O: that was so evil of them!

Syd is a bit arrogant sometimes....but to say that....and too, syd is usually pretty on target about those things! and nance, I agree, she's so oogly!

Yes Syd can be a bit arrogant. I think everyone can be at some points. It's understandable. And what's up with Lauren's accent? Is she British, Australian, and where did she get it from growing up on a farm in the states? It's confusing me. :thinking:

And when Vaughn/Lauren are mushy I have to turn my head. My s/v shipper won't die (like I would want it to) but it's even stronger and I just can't watch it. It's just too wrong. (for me anyways) ;)

SiriCerasi said:
nance said:

eeee yaya someone else admits that syd is arrogant sometimes :lol:

and :o_O: that was so evil of them!
yeah... some people are just too obsessed about syd to admit she's not perfect... that she is reckless sometimes ^_^

it was evil... and then when syd was like "goodnight" and they were holding hands... :sigh:

syd_spy47 said:
Yes Syd can be a bit arrogant. I think everyone can be at some points. It's understandable. And what's up with Lauren's accent? Is she British, Australian, and where did she get it from growing up on a farm in the states? It's confusing me :thinking:
I KNOOOOW... she has an australian accent when she was born in virginia :confused: :lol:

I know, I posted somewhere else about the accent thing too....Mg is Austrailian but her character is supposed to be British. I dunno what's goin on, but it bugs the felgercarb out of me.

Back