• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
Existentialist said:
SpyGurl001 said:
mystery_chick said:
-_- there was a little chemistry, Vaughn really does look he's in love *ducks from flying veggies* i mean the whole 'he was looking down your dress the whole night' was sweet. but I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GOT MARRIED ON A FREAKING FARM! ;)
--mandy :angelic:
They got married on a farm?!?!?! when did they mention this?

Well that just goes to show ya she(lauren) was born in a pig sty.

It was an alright eppie nothing big.

~KM
GUYS! :lol: I can't believe I'm defending the wifey here, but FARM does not necessarily mean cows and pigs and hick lifestyle. Especially in Virginia, which has a lot of old plantations (think 1700s colonial Williamsburg). I'm guessing they got married on more of a plantation/estate type of thing. So, horses, maybe (since everyone in Virginia with a decent amount of land seems to own horses), but it's not like the wifey's father gave her away wearing rubber boots, overalls, and a straw hat.

And I don't think there was ANY chemistry between Vaughn and wifey. When they kissed it was like "ho hum..." Maybe I'm biased though. ^_^
SpyGurl they mentioned that Vaughn and Lauren got married on a farm when Weiss was cooking with Syd, and Sydney was like 'Tell me about their wedding' and weiss was like "it was on her parent's farm in virgina' :blink: but ya, leah's right it's probably an estate/plantation of some sort. i mean her father is the 'senator' :rolleyes:
--mandy :angelic:

Don't know if I'm writing this correctly, since I have never done it before; however, I feel that I would like to speak up. I did not like The Reunion!! Melissa George, in my opinion, is not believable as a CIA agent, nor as Vaughn's wife. I miss Lena Olin, and the SpyFamily dynamics. Maybe I just don't do well with change, but I am losing interest in "Alias", which is unfortunate, since there are very few television shows that I enjoy.

I loved it Weiss and syd are so good together! They should hook up! But I a theory that either Lauren is gonna turn evil or Vaughn will really be a clone and when they find that syd and weiss will already be together but Sydney really would want Vaughn and Vaughn would really want syd and Weiss would end up heart broken and I don't want that to happen anyways I was thinking of this last night.

i cant look at v/l kissing either! i feel like vaughn is cheating on syd! and they really dont have any chemistry vaughn and lauren!
and what the hell is she suppose to be? british, austrailian or american?! this is really gonna bug me!!
anyways, oh yes marshall and his gummie bears!! hehe!! gummie bears bouncing here and there and everywhere!! remember that show gummie bears?! right i need to act me age!
oh and felt so bad for marshall after he tried to get the pic of syd! poor marshall!! oh and hope we see more of carrie cause those 2 are so cute together!

oooo sark was hott!!

IM SOOOO SADIE ABOUT SYD AND VAUGHN!!! STUPID LAUREN!! (READ MY SIG TOOO PLEASE!) they have NOOOOOO chemistry!!! syd and vaughn TOTALLY DO!! and there not even marrieed!!! and i TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANIRI!!

things have changed and im sadie!! im like crying!! this is horrible!! i need reasurance that alias will come back to its regular old self!!

Vaughn + Lauren = BORING! I tried... I really did, but they are NOT convincing me that they are in love! I mean Vaughn is so TOTALLY longing for Syd! They simply need to make Lauren either evil (so Vaughn will leave her) or keep her "good", and she will leave Vaughn b/c she does not want to be second fiddle!

I reeeally tried to give "Them" (Vaughn & Lauren) a chance, but it does not compare! I am happy b/c I love Syd & Vaughn, and b/c it is not working (the chemistry between the actors... and everyone I have talked to agrees), they will have to bring Syd/Vaughn back together sooner! Can't wait!

Once again, I TRIED, but Mrs. Vaughn simply does NOT "have it going on"!!! :cool:

this ep was interesting...after careful analysis :smiley: i realized DA's hair doesnt look that bad...but the whole lauren/vaughn chemistry was lacking...it was kinda boring there but i felt so bad for sydney!

Aniri said:
Don't know if I'm writing this correctly, since I have never done it before; however, I feel that I would like to speak up. I did not like The Reunion!! Melissa George, in my opinion, is not believable as a CIA agent, nor as Vaughn's wife. I miss Lena Olin, and the SpyFamily dynamics. Maybe I just don't do well with change, but I am losing interest in "Alias", which is unfortunate, since there are very few television shows that I enjoy.
Melissa George's character is actually liason between the NSA and the CIA so she isn't really employed by the CIA...not that it makes her any more believable. Anyway my real point is that you shouldn't stop watching just yet. This was only the third episode of the season! I know it's kind of a downer now, but you have to know that there are huge surprises in store for this season. I can't wait to find out what they are! :woot:

GUYS! :lol: I can't believe I'm defending the wifey here, but FARM does not necessarily mean cows and pigs and hick lifestyle. Especially in Virginia, which has a lot of old plantations (think 1700s colonial Williamsburg). I'm guessing they got married on more of a plantation/estate type of thing. So, horses, maybe (since everyone in Virginia with a decent amount of land seems to own horses), but it's not like the wifey's father gave her away wearing rubber boots, overalls, and a straw hat.

And I don't think there was ANY chemistry between Vaughn and wifey. When they kissed it was like "ho hum..." Maybe I'm biased though. ^_^
SpyGurl they mentioned that Vaughn and Lauren got married on a farm when Weiss was cooking with Syd, and Sydney was like 'Tell me about their wedding' and weiss was like "it was on her parent's farm in virgina' :blink: but ya, leah's right it's probably an estate/plantation of some sort. i mean her father is the 'senator' :rolleyes:
--mandy :angelic: [/quote]
Yes I know about Planations and I bet it would be a lovely wedding, but I was just making that statement cuz I don't like her. I live in the south so I do know what the big plantionsloo like...man thats not a bad place to do a wedding I'm sure it would be pretty dern her now I don't like her at all!!! Why can't she just go away?

~KM

i gave it a 3. i liked the weiss and sark in it. and syd getting drunk with weiss was awesome. but i didn't care for it too much. and stupid mrs. vaughn calling syd arrogant. oh the b****.

Kalan said:
Melissa George's character is actually liason between the NSA and the CIA so she isn't really employed by the CIA...
NSC (National Security Council)

BAD LAUREN, BAD LAUREN, BAD LAUREN. S/V! No more S?L! S?V AHHHHHHHH! did anyone else notice the signifiganceof them standing in a triangle alot?? He he he, SLOANE IS EVIL. Toodles. Off to try and figure out the wonders of PM.

okay, guys, welcome to a new alias. they dumped 4 characters, and because of that there's a new director at the CIA. it's almost completely different. sloane is supposedly good now, but i don't believe that. and lauren? hate her. not even going to try liking her, i never intended to. she's the horrible one (stressing the hor- in horrible), stealing vaughn from sydney like that! and then being all uppity and confrontational! ugh. hate her. though sydney was being kind of immature during the argument, i'm still on her side (as always). the new season is good, but different. one thing's for sure, they MUST BRING BACK LENA OLIN!!!! she did such a great job as sydney's mom, and you know irina wants to see her daughter and jack again. she would definitely find a way. the writers can't keep hiding behind instant messaging, i thought it was kind of lame when jack and irina were on- what was it... ms-freaking-n? that i didn't like. but this episode set alot of things in motion, like a possible sydney-weiss relationship? sydney-vaughn affair (hope springs eternal)? marshall-drum kit demonstration? who knows. and i think vaughn, lauren and sydney always standing in a triangle is symbolic of the love triangle that's happening. here's to a new season!

p.s. ever notice sydney kisses all her male friends (marshall, will, vaughn obviously)?

Back