Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Republican

• Depends

• Neither/Other

• Total voters
I'm NDP/Liberal. So glad I don't live in the States, there's no left there. Both parties are fairly conservative. There's just the right, and the far right. But if I had to choose, I'd go democrat.

I think the reason the states is soooooo conservative is the fact there are 70 million fundamentalist Christians there (meaning those that take the bible word for word and think that on judgement day all the non believers are going to hell, hell hell), and a lot of the more liberal peeps just don't vote. Not voting is a big problem in all democratic countries.

smarterchilds child said:
Republican! Democrats are idiots!

[Edited post for swearing. In the future please be more constructive (give reasons WHY, etc.)]
how mature. :rolleyes:

i would classify my political views as democratic. i'm definitely very liberal, especially on social issues. however, i don't work, i don't pay taxes, and economics is beyond me, so i really don't have an opinion on those issues. but other than that, my views pretty much conincide with the general democratic platform.

I said democrat. I'm definitely democratic (party-wise) as far as I know. I really don't agree with Republicans... which is a problem because one of my friends is super George-Bushian and it bothers me. She can be over defensive...

And George Bush graduated from Yale with a C average, and was a cheerleader. So ha.

Alias Anna said:
I said democrat. I'm definitely democratic (party-wise) as far as I know. I really don't agree with Republicans... which is a problem because one of my friends is super George-Bushian and it bothers me. She can be over defensive...
My old roommate was that way around the 2000 election. She is a pretty strict Catholic and the only one of our close friends at the time who voted. My pretty liberal friend (I'm the same) was like How could you vote for George Bush??To which my friend was like There is no way I can support a President who believes in abortions! I almost died when my quick thinking friend was like But you can support a President who killed more people with the death penalty in Texas? My roommate was sooooo pissed she left the room and didn't speak to us for quite awhile.

To me this proves, there is no such thing as the perfect candidate and for the love of God - it's nobody's business but your own who you vote for!

I'm not an American but if I was, I would be a democrat. I don't like Bush and I think he's dangerous for the world. Personnal opinion. But I don't like our canadian prime minister either.

I'm definately Conservative/Republican!!

I support Bush 100% and I think Dean needs to be carted off to the looney bin ( do I need to remind u ppl about his little speech) but ya know he not in it anymore so hey whatever

~KM

SydneyFan said:
KateJones47 said:
umm... neither.  I think I'm more of an independent.  ^_^
What do independants think like? Do they get to choose what they want?
It's not really a party, it's just what you call yourself if your not really leaning towards one side or the other.

I wouldn't classify myself as either one. I'm more liberal in most aspects of my life, but at the same there are certain things I'm strongly against which democrats are usually in support of, such as abortion and affirmative action.

I do however still vote. Even though I no longer live in the states, my u.s. citizenship still allows me to vote. The american government DOES play a strong role in what happens to the rest of the world whether people like it or not. During election time I head over to the American Embassy here and vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

[quote name='Sydney's_Kidney' date='Mar 1 2004, 10:40 PM']During election time I head over to the American Embassy here and vote for the lesser of 2 evils.[/quote]
Lesser of the two evils - definitely a fit description. -_-

SpyGurl001 said:
I'm definately Conservative/Republican!!

I support Bush 100% and I think Dean needs to be carted off to the looney bin ( do I need to remind u ppl about his little speech) but ya know he not in it anymore so hey whatever

~KM
you support Bush 100% :jawdrop:

You and I need to talk.

Back