Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

• Neither/Other

• Total voters
SecretAgentMan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
I'm definately Conservative/Republican!!

I support Bush 100% and I think Dean needs to be carted off to the  looney bin ( do I need to remind u ppl about his little speech) but ya know he not in it anymore so hey whatever

~KM
you support Bush 100% :jawdrop:

You and I need to talk.
What!?!?!
Bush is a great President I would leave the country if Al Gore won!!! I mean what do you think he would have done in this situation (Iraq/bin Laden/a trough in the Eco.)
just because Bush isnt perfect doesnt mean he isnt a good president. I support his decision because one he is the American President and he is given authority by the consitution and we all should respect that. And I believe he is doing the best he and any other President can do right now

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SpyGurl001 said:
I'm definately Conservative/Republican!!

I support Bush 100% and I think Dean needs to be carted off to the  looney bin ( do I need to remind u ppl about his little speech) but ya know he not in it anymore so hey whatever

~KM
you support Bush 100% :jawdrop:

You and I need to talk.
What!?!?!
Bush is a great President I would leave the country if Al Gore won!!! I mean what do you think he would have done in this situation (Iraq/bin Laden/a trough in the Eco.)
just because Bush isnt perfect doesnt mean he isnt a good president. I support his decision because one he is the American President and he is given authority by the consitution and we all should respect that. And I believe he is doing the best he and any other President can do right now

~KM
so he's a good President because he led our economy into a recession, increased unemployment, led us into a pre-emptive war costing thousands of lives and billions of dollars.

im definitely inbetween (moderate). just imagine....

What kind of a Democrat would I be if I...
...believed in pro-life?
...no gay marriage?

or What kind of a Republican would I be it I...
...am against capital punishment?
...gov't needs to work w/ economy and not just help big corporations?
...believed that the gov't needs to help the marginalized?

(just to name a few of my stances on certain issues)

Hey did you know that the so called photograph of the democratic candidate John Kerry at an anti Vietnam war rally with Jane Fonda was proved to be fake ! And this came from the BBC news.

Sex-Dwarf said:
Hey did you know that the so called photograph of the democratic candidate John Kerry at an anti Vietnam war rally with Jane Fonda was proved to be fake ! And this came from the BBC news.
what's your point? is the only reason why he should be a candidate for the presidency dependent on the "fact" that he was anti-Vietnam and met Jane Fonda? if so, our political system is even more screwed up than I thought.

I am republican but I am only 12 so most of my oppinion lives off what I know about both parties. My parents have most definatly made sure that I know all the good stuff about each party, (mommy is a democrat well daddy is republican)

Back