Required Courses at School

Hey, what courses did you have to take in school that were required? What do you think of required courses? In my current school (middle) we have no courses that everyone has to take besides, duh, the core classes. But, in my future (if i am lucky enough to get into another school, not my future school) high school, we were schelduling classes today, and they told us that all freshman have to take career planning or some course by that name...anyone know what what we do in that sort of course? But, the scheldule planner person said that if i was going to summer school, i could take that course over summer, and wouldnt have to take it freshman year...but first i want to hear about the course...

:eek:fftopic: since today was schelduling day for that high school, we were offered a foreighn language as an elective...the foreign languages they offered were french, spanish, and japanese...i of course signed up for french (i've been in love with france for years), but when i asked people what their elective was, all of them said either a non foreign language or spanish or japanese...i'm the only one taking french! i thought french was popular...?

I've never heard of that course....I think what you do though, is just do things to plan for a career or somethin like that. I had to do somethin similar in my PE class.

hmmm never had to take career planning, the only required courses are english, and history every year, then two of math and two of science but our guidance counselors make everyone take it all four years!LOL! and another required class is computers!UGH! so worthless bc im here all the time, i know how to run a computer!HAHAHA!

ewwie that sucks...wait, ewwie? :blink: LMAO!!! That stinks though. I wanted to take German and Japenese next year, but noooooo my counseler is making me take French :angry:

SCHOOL OUT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sticks tongue out and hops away. not noticing the big yellow bus in frotn of me...* BAM! O uh sorry :( uhh but yeah.... cool forum.....

yES I AM DONE! I finished finals and everything!LMAO MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am soo evul... and awwwwwwwwwwww poncho your sicky *throws chicken soup at you* there ya go. Oh and hey! I am goin to see my sis' ultra sound ya know why...........NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Ladedaaaaaa *walks into yellow bus* GAHHHH!!!! Darn buses.......

Back