Required Courses at School

nance said:
yup that's their job! "miss counseler person, can i take italian next year as an elective".... "sooo.... how's your math class going?" GRRRR
AHH! I KNOW!!! It's like...I'm havin trouble picking courses for next year, and. . . and then she'll be like Ya know, I'm goin on down to sea world with my grand kids, maybe I can take some pictures!! But you know, I'm sure that your music class will work out, just give it time.

Uhhh...hello? I don't take music classes.... :thinking:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
yup that's their job! "miss counseler person, can i take italian next year as an elective".... "sooo.... how's your math class going?" GRRRR
AHH! I KNOW!!! It's like...I'm havin trouble picking courses for next year, and. . . and then she'll be like Ya know, I'm goin on down to sea world with my grand kids, maybe I can take some pictures!! But you know, I'm sure that your music class will work out, just give it time.

Uhhh...hello? I don't take music classes.... :thinking:
LMAO!!! yea i know!!! and she asked me what are some things i like to do on my free time and i said "alias" and she's like "ohhh really is that a pop band!!" OMG I was gonna DIE! a pop band??!?! anyways... like she really cares what i'm interested in.....

grrr.... chelsea i'm trying to forget there's school too.... :angry: finals in 3 weeks :banghead:

I have finals starting Friday. Then I have a 3 day weekend and finals again. And then I'm out. And then it's summer school. And then it's school. Fun summer I'll have. :rolleyes:

oh wow jo... finals started today then tomorrow and thursday. friday is graduation and then NO SCHOOL THANK GOODNESS! so that's simply why i'm trying to forget that there is such a thing as school at the moment.

AHHH summer school!!!! :( well hey, i got a geometry class :rolleyes: but i also have a self-defense one :woot: hehe ima learn how to HIT real goood!!

I take martial arts! I luv it! hheheheehehe its a fun fun thing to hit a guy in the croch......................... LMAO Uhhhh i would be scared people...........

AHHH i'm jealous!!!! i've been dying to take martial arts and next year i will!!! (if i my persuasion works!!!) see martial arts is dif from self-defense tho.... :( ally what type of martial arts? GAIA KNOWS EVERY TYPE!!! :woot: :lol: i'm tooo obsessed :thinking:

me tooo!!! i hate it i hate it i hate it!!! this year our teacher doesn't TEACH so on yesterday's test i got 21 questions wrong!!! it's ridiculous!!! and bio next year.. ugh and it's the high class :banghead:

nance said:
me tooo!!! i hate it i hate it i hate it!!! this year our teacher doesn't TEACH so on yesterday's test i got 21 questions wrong!!! it's ridiculous!!! and bio next year.. ugh and it's the high class :banghead:
i'm taking the advanced class too! it's soooo boring!

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
i'm taking the advanced class too! it's soooo boring!
i noooooo... i'm going to DIE next year!!!

we had testing this year. i hate it and i have all advanced classes which isn't a big deal, it's just no fun. i am not gonna be in the gifted class next year, but Matt won't be there and my best friend dropped out of that class so why go?

freshman too! and the most high classes too! french, math, and bio! but in sophomore and up all academic classes can be honors or Ap or w/e

Back