sydney so wants sark

ozlygal

Cadet
think about the scenes they have shared over the years?

more recent why would sydney hold a knife to his balls when she could put it against any part of his body??????

she might love vaughn but she so wants sark..

I don't really think Syd wants Sark...yet. I think they have a certain... I dunno, what's it called? Sark has respect for Sydney as an agent. He said so a while ago. Maybe eventually something will happen. But I'm gonna be sooo mad if Sark goes w/ Lauren. She's REALLY annoying.

She held it to his balls because that's his most cherished body part. Or at least I think so. I don't really like the idea of Syd and Sark getting together. Ever. But if they want to throw it in let them. There's nothing I can do to stop them.

she held the knife to his balls because she didn't want to cause a scene with the army dudes...she did it so it would look like they were just eating because you can't see the knife...i hope sark and syd never get together...i love sark but no!and Lauren isn't any better...and what happened to Allison, did she finally die?
anyway i don't think she likes him at all, she may think he's cute but thats it

Let's see...how could Syd make sure Sark doesn't move unless she wants him to? Hey, I know! Hold a knife to his balls! I really don't think it has much to do with any sort of attraction whatsoever.

it was soooo funny though....you have to give syd credit, she made sark angry.....also was the man lauren called after she shot lazarey the taxi driver, or is sloane in on it since lauren only calls sloane"sir"?

I agree, she held the knife there because it is probably a treasured body part (as is with all men ;) ). I highly doubt it's because she likes him. She loves Vaughn. No Questions Asked.

Sydney and Sark will never hook up. that would be just sick to have siblings hook up. Yes you read right I thinks there are going to end up finding out they are brother and sister. What do you think about that

She held it to his balls because that's his most cherished body part.
If she really wanted to scare him, she should've gone after his wallet. :P

Sydney and Sark will never hook up. that would be just sick to have siblings hook up. Yes you read right I thinks there are going to end up finding out they are brother and sister. What do you think about that
I think Sarkney would be h-o-t hot! But if they can't hook up I hope they do have some sort of connection. As for the bro/sis thing...I don't know about that. :blink: Wouldn't that be too easy?
Of course wouldn't making the one person who is coming between V+S a 'bad guy' too easy as well? So I guess you never know.

I think she put the knife to his balls because it was sort of under the table and no one could really see that she was threatening him. With all the N. Korean military around, she wouldn't really want to put a knife to his throat or to his chest or anything because it would really be obvious that she and Vaughn are CIA.

I really think the knife by the balls thing is more about Syd confronting Sark's maleness. He thinks he is hot and Syd sees right through him. I remember 1st season when Syd was talking to Vaughn. She said, "Sark is like the cool guy in high school who knows he's cool." Nope, it's not sexual, it's annoyance. So I agree with all of you who said no to the Syd/Sark thingy.

momof5 said:
I really think the knife by the balls thing is more about Syd confronting Sark's maleness. He thinks he is hot and Syd sees right through him. I remember 1st season when Syd was talking to Vaughn. She said, "Sark is like the cool guy in high school who knows he's cool." Nope, it's not sexual, it's annoyance. So I agree with all of you who said no to the Syd/Sark thingy.
I agree that on the surface it may seem that way....but deep down...syd definitely wants him. She doesn't even know it yet but its there. They totally have that kind of sexual tension thing...its a very low undercurrent but I think it would be awesome if the writers played it up. Maybe later on in the show it will be different, but as of right now, vaughn can't give sydney what she needs and sark definitely can. He has the strength to be a real man and be able to handle syd. If they turn out to be siblings I'll be so dissapointed :(

Really really want Sark and Sydney to get together. Not a long term thing but maybe for one night. They need to release some sexual tension. hehe

Jen

i happy some people agree with me...

I GUESS U HAVE TO BE A NON SYDNEY/ VAUGHN SHIPPER TO SEE THAT SYD AND SARK HAVE FIRE WORKS..

If they "get together," it's likely to be a rape scene . . .
:o_O:

If they "get together," it's likely to be a rape scene . . .
What?!?! (n) That's ridiculous on so many levels!

First, Syd can defend herself.

Second, Sark may be a lot of things, but a rapist he is not. He doesn't seem to express the need for power over others. He has been portrayed as wanting money, knowledge, competition, danger, etc. But the need to take violent control over a woman whom he obviously respects for her skills? Uh-uh.

I sincerely hope you're kidding about this. Either way, rape is never a topic to be thrown around lightly, no matter what the discussion.
Sorry if this sounds angry, I swear I'm not attacking. (Rather I'm defending.)

Back