sydney so wants sark

this thread makes me laugh - because in the show i don't ever think she could want him - but then i go and read fan fics and it's like - oh yeah - he's totally hot and of course syd wants him!!! LOL :D :lol: :D Funny how in diffreent situations you can think different things of a character. And in the fan fics - they make one damned hot couple!!!! :eek: :P

I don't like spoilers. But if you are right, then I'll find out soon enough anyway. I just can't imagine Sydney with Sark, that's all ;)

I do not think sydney, and sark have anything going between them. I agree when other members say that sydney did not want to draw a scene with the other army members around. If you hold the knife to his throat it is obvious, but to his balls no one will know. It also adds some shock value to the show. I think the likelyhood of sark getting with sydney is the likelyhood of Vaughn staying with Lauren....

Alias_nut :redhair:

do not think sydney, and sark have anything going between them. I agree when other members say that sydney did not want to draw a scene with the other army members around. If you hold the knife to his throat it is obvious, but to his balls no one will know. It also adds some shock value to the show. I think the likelyhood of sark getting with sydney is the likelyhood of Vaughn staying with Lauren....

IF U READ MY POST ABOUT THE S/S SPOILER.. U WILL FIND OUT.

Ok, I'm sorry to be negative but Sydney does NOT wnat Sark! Hello?!? Think about lal the felgercarb he has pulled. Like escaping from US custody, or working with her mom, or threatening her at gunpoint. I mean come on guys! Seriously? No way!

Sark: Would you consider working for me even if it meant I let you walk out of here?
Sydney: You're cute but I'll pass.

Sydney (to Vaughn): Sark is liket he boy next door who knows how cute he is and won't take no for an answer.

Back