The Right Time

That was a great double update.
I love that they are all neighboors. :D
And when Vaughn deticated the song to Sydney it was so sweet. :P

Great update!
I'm so glad Nadia and Eric ae together and all of them live right next to each other awesome. I really hope Jack will let Vaughn stay at heir place I mean two floors that is a lot of space between them. Can't wait for more.

That was great ... aww soo cute ... aww they live right next to each other ... ohh good think Jack doesnt know that ... haveing your wisdom teeth pulled is not that bad ... aww he sang to her again sooo cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

A perfectly-perfect chapter! I love it. Interesting how they live next door to one another. Wonder who the twins are too. I can't wait for more.

I'm sad because Alias changed my life, and helped me to make new friends and all.
oh tell me about it!!

*tackle hugs all my girls* :hug: :hug: i love you all :cry:

not only that - look what it did - it gave me this psychotic fic-writing obsession thing :lol: and an outlet for my creativity ;)

janet, that chapter was adorable. i can't believe michael and eric live right next door! how great is that!?!?
aliaschick347
ps- we love you too janet!

aww. that was too cute how he was singing for her and is going to stay with her when she gets her teeth out.. and now eric and nadia.. this just keeps getting better and better

How perfect is Sydney's life now. She's got a fabulous, gorgous boyfriend who sings to her and just happens to live next door to her. I don't think she needs to worry about the twins...she'll be over at Michael's.

Chris

Awwwwww :love: he sung to her!!!! ^_^

“Yeah, yeah, but my point is, they’ll let you. They have no reason not too... well, aside from the fact that Dad is Dad and he doesn’t even want us kissing until we’re married,” she grumbled.
Sounds like my dad. Lol he doesn't want me to date till I'm 40 or he's dead :P hahaha dork

Loved it

Aly..x

Back