The Right Time

oh tell me about it!!

*tackle hugs all my girls* :hug: :hug: i love you all :cry:

not only that - look what it did - it gave me this psychotic fic-writing obsession thing :lol: and an outlet for my creativity ;)

You're not the only one Janet... I've been fan of many shows before and never written FF before
:angelic: Now I'm addicted :P

that was soo incredibly cute, i love them both soo much

if Alias really ends like tonight or something can no-one please post what happens coz im in Australia and we havent even started Season 5 right now and im trying to go spoiler free (which is very hard for me) :P

that was a bit off topic but i had to say it, soo incredibly gorguz too :love:

-luv Em :cheers:

can't handle it :cry: *clings to bubble*

Chapter 25

“Come on Syyyyyd, you’re stalling,” Michael groaned as he knocked repeatedly on her bedroom door. She had agreed to go with him to the first Senior Night of the year (bowling at the local alley), but only because of much coaxing from Michael. Sydney maintained that ‘bowling wasn’t her thing’ but he had pestered her enough until she finally agreed (mostly to get him to shut up).

“I’m not stalling,” she insisted though her voice was muffled behind the door. “I simply don’t know what to wear.”

“She’s stalling,” Nadia called from inside where she too was getting ready, but for a date with Eric, who was skipping bowling (also a source of Sydney’s complaining because ‘if he doesn’t have to go, why should I?!’).

“Syd!” Michael growled.

“Alright, alright, I’m comin’. Sheesh!” she said as she whipped open her door. “Happy?”

“Very; you look perfect,” he said before kissing her cheek. “Now let’s go.”

“Oh hey, Michael!” Nadia called. “Don’t stand behind her when she’s throwing the ball. Last time we went bowling as a family she nearly broke Dad’s foot.”

“Thanks for the advice, Nadia,” Michael laughed as he looked at a slightly pink-faced Sydney.

“Those balls are slippery,” she defended.

“I know, honey,” he said in a patronizing tone while putting his arm around her shoulders.

~*~

“Michael, I can’t pick any of them up,” Sydney groaned at the alley when they were trying to choose their balls before the game. Sydney had attempted to lift nearly every ball on one of the racks and could lift none of them.

“Honestly woman, you are pathetic,” Michael shook his head. She looked extremely offended. “Sorry... but you are,” he laughed. “Want me to get you a kiddie ball?”

“Watch it mister, or I’ll ‘accidentally’ drop one on your foot or nail you with it some place precious,” she threatened.

He grimaced. “Point taken. Why don’t you try this one? It’s not as heavy,” he said as he held out a pink and green marbled ball. She took it, nearly toppled over, but then was able to right herself.

“I guess this will work... but if I dislocate my arm, I’m blaming you.”

“Syd, seriously, did you ever play sports?” he asked, trying not to laugh.

“No...,” she said quietly. “I was never really interested in them.... I tried basketball... but I got a black eye when the ball ricocheted off the rim and nailed me in the face, breaking my glasses and like... killing me.”

Michael snorted with laughter as he doubled over and rested his hands on his knees for support.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!” Sydney wailed.

“Actually, it is. You poor, poor thing,” he said as he locked an arm around her neck and kissed her forehead.

“Oh yeah, you’re one to talk. I don’t see you playing every sport on the planet,” she pointed out.

“I don’t have time; I never did. But the point is... I can play hockey and lacrosse,” he told her. She groaned and turned away. “Aww Syd, you were one of those people who failed gym, weren’t you?”

“I got a C in gym... twice...” she mumbled.

“Aww Syd,” he laughed softly as he hugged her. “But you know, it doesn’t matter if you’re not that great at sports, because you’re so good at so many other things.”

“Oh yea? Like what?” she asked.

“Well one thing in particular comes to mind,” he said softly as he leaned down and pulled her into a sense shattering kiss. When they broke apart a few moments later, Sydney was still limp in his arms. She loved the fact that after eight months, he could still make her forget her own name by kissing her the way he did. “You okay?” he asked softly.

“Uh huh,” she squeaked.

“Good,” he laughed. “Now, lemme show you how it’s done,” he grinned as he grabbed his bowling ball from the rack.

“A little cocky, aren’t we?” she smirked at him. He just shrugged with a grin. Then, he threw his ball down the lane and immediately got a strike. Sydney’s jaw fell open.

“Um, yeah... the guys and I used to have bowling night a few times a month during practice...,” he said sheepishly.

“It’s good we’re not betting on this game,” she grunted as she lifted up her ball and waddled with it over to the lane. She went to roll it down the narrow lane, but dropped it near her foot. When it hit the ground it made a loud ‘thud’ noise, but not quite as loud as the noise Sydney made when she screeched and jumped about two feet up in the air. Michael burst out laughing so hard that he slid out of the plastic seat he was sitting on and collapsed onto the floor in hysterics.

“It’s not funny!” Sydney whimpered. But Michael couldn’t respond, he was laughing too hard. With a strong sense of determination, Sydney rolled the ball down the lane and managed to knock over two pins. “See,” she told him with fists on her hips.

“Oh yeah babe, that was great,” he managed though he was still chuckling slightly. Sydney failed to see the humor in the situation.

Halfway through their game, Sydney was miserable and the drunken people in the lane next to theirs weren’t adding to the fun of the situation, so Michael and Sydney decided to leave and go back to their condos. “So what are we gonna do now?” Sydney asked when they walked into Michael’s empty condo.

He shrugged. “Dunno.... although... you mentioned betting on a game,” he grinned somewhat evilly.

Sydney raised an eyebrow. “What did you have in mind?”

“Poker,” he smiled.

“Oh yeah, I’m fantastic at that too,” Sydney rolled her eyes. “Why don’t we play a game like Spit, so I actually have a chance of winning.”

“Except I don’t remember how to play that,” he laughed.

“All the more reason for us to play,” she smiled. He rolled his eyes. “So what are we playing for?”

“Well... I might have a few ideas,” he said suggestively.

“Nice try,” she laughed.

“If I win, you spend the night here,” he smiled.

“Okay,” she agreed with a smile. “If I win, I get a back massage before we go to bed.”

“Deal,” he grinned.

After Sydney explained the game to Michael about four times, they finally played, but she beat him horribly, which meant she got her back massage. “You know,” she said rather sluggishly as Michael was kneading her back with his fists. “If Eric’s not here, it means he’s with my sister.”

“Yeah,” Michael laughed. “I know.”

“That’s gross,” Sydney sighed.

“Eric with anyone is gross,” Michael shivered.

“Good point,” Sydney laughed softly. “I dunno about them though...”

“Terrified to have Eric as a brother-in-law?” he asked with a smile.

“Oh god!! Well... yes,” she laughed. “But I don’t know if it’ll go that far... I just... I dunno.”

“Eric’s a good guy... when he wants to be, that is... I guess we’ll have to see,” he sighed. Then, he stopped massaging and turned off the lamp beside his bed before slipping in bed beside Sydney, both of them lying on their sides, her back up against his front. He put an arm around her and kissed the back of her head. “Night Syd.”

“I love that you just assume I’m staying,” she laughed softly.

“Well, you’re already in my bed for one and I’m not letting you go,” he said as he tightened his grip on her waist.

“Well, then I guess I’ll have to stay,” she sighed in a fake-disgusted tone. He tickled her stomach and she squealed.

“’Night Syd,” he repeated.

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias_chick_47
AliasBub
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
atekamel
benzmine
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
derevkointraining
EJ11
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass

hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
i'm an aliasaholic
invisible
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
kittykatsmeow
lady alias
leelow13
les400coups
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
Mallory
mbellsdiva
mightylittleone
Minttu
mnkdance963
Nadia Weiss
one&only44
pansarah1
PIpp
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
shelley g.
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow

SpyChic16
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tubby
Thayna
UndercoverPhoenix47
vartan-lova
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
gregstar
Sarahmañana
Carol_Br47
Lily Ella
Ms.MichaelVaughn
fire*N*ice
Nicky_Bristow
MH55995
Chicketepee
KAC
gucci_94
mountaineer_girl
Alias79
Crazy for Alias
jsdpfan15
Aliaschick347
Descena
stella1
LittleNicky
tblash423
tunita
gtwallichs
Lily Ella
SYD96
oooRevesDouxooo
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Nancy O
fox_canada
xxaliasluverxx
xMountineer02300844x

Hahahaha as a person from the sporty persuasion i find it hilarious, especially since thats exactly what happens when i go out bowling with my friends. brilliant, just brilliant.

Gabby

Its the end of the world as we know it.

*cwy* I WANT A BUBBLE!!!!!!!! *Clings to a bubble*

*glare*

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

AHH! Late for school, :smiley: it was worth it though. ;)

Then, he stopped massaging and turned off the lamp beside his bed before slipping in bed beside Sydney, both of them lying on their sides, her back up against his front. He put an arm around her and kissed the back of her head. “Night Syd.”

“Well, you’re already in my bed for one and I’m not letting you go,” he said as he tightened his grip on her waist.

“Well, then I guess I’ll have to stay,” she sighed in a fake-disgusted tone. He tickled her stomach and she squealed.

They are so great together :D Awesome update :D Can't wait till next chapter.

omg!! could they be any cuter?!? :love: :woot: I love how she spent the night there!! lol the whole bowling thing was hilerious! :lol:

great update!! so much better than doing revision..... :angelic: hehe

xx

Back