The Right Time

Great update!
OMV Nadia and Eric this would be better if Syd and Vaughn lived alone and Nadia and Eric alone. That way this kind of situatuon would not happen again. Can't wait ofr more.

When she caught a glimpse of what was inside, she screamed bloody murder, which caused Michael to tear up the stairs after her.

“WHAT?! What the – OH MY GOD!” he gasped when he caught Eric, shirtless, his pants half pulled on and Nadia, sitting up in her bed, cringing with the sheet wrapped around her apparently naked form. Neither Eric nor Nadia moved an inch, both of them had a ‘deer in the headlights’ look on their faces. Sydney, however, began to screech and rant.

“What the?! AHHH! This is what you were doing?!!? OH MY GOD!” she screeched as she walked in the room and smacked Eric hard on his bare arm. “YOU DEFLOWERED MY SISTER!”

“HEY!” Eric whined as he recoiled and pulled his pants up properly.

“Syd-” Nadia began but Sydney cut her off with more ranting.

“Of all the irresponsible things... YOU HAD SEX WITH ERIC!”
OMG poor Syd!!! Had to see that!! Awesome update. Can't wait till next one.

awwwww !!!! it was hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

Nanda

PS : I didn´t recive any pm´s from you but i recived a pm from another author ???

The "Deflowered" got my mind off it for awhile... It just took me to a Friends flashback. *laughs* I was all laughy and hitin' the desk and then sad. Like *snaps fingers* that.

Humm... that was a long ramble. YOU DIDN'T FINISH IT!

I need a shoulder. *sigh*

It doesn't feel like its over... its going to hit me... HARD one random day in the future. Like -- the Sox winning the world series...Still hasn't hit me... or it has and I don't care. but I do care... about alias. I care deeply... sooo deeply. no, when I miss an episode I cry, but now this... not ONE tear. Not a glistening tear even poking out my eye. hey... I read that Sydney getting the card from the guy in the book.. first or something. :P mehbeh second. I'm not sure. ANYWAYS... that made me angry, lol. and the whole Jack, Jack thing on the floor, lol that'd be hilar.

-Crushed :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... aww Michael is soo cute ... love it ... poor Syd just had to catch them ... Eric deserved every slap he got in that chapter ... wow the twins are kinda scary ... more soon please

haha that was cute

i'm slightly disappointed too. maybe slightly more than slightly. the finale was decent, but there were a few problems i had with it. thanks for the great updates to keep our spirits up :smiley:

HAHA I loved this chap...soo funny!!! :lol:
-I loved how Syd was all yelling at Nadia but wanted to know about it later!! :D
-I actually agree with Eric....they should switch roommates!!! :woot:
Great udpate!! Loved it!!

“Did you know when you sleep your eyes do this little fluttering thing that’s really cute,” he told her quietly.
hahaha it's called REM sleep.. everyone does it ^_^

Hahaha wanted to sound smart for a bit ;) hahaha yep im learning things at school! haha

Aly..x

lol syd n vaughn r the perfect couple syds gonna have to stay at vaughns more ofter i have a feeling
i can't wait for more
very good

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Back