The Right Time

Aw I love bowling!
The balls are slippery!
I dropped one on my now ex-bf's toe once.
Instead of getting mad though he just laughed and never let me live it down.

“Well one thing in particular comes to mind,” he said softly as he leaned down and pulled her into a sense shattering kiss. When they broke apart a few moments later, Sydney was still limp in his arms. She loved the fact that after eight months, he could still make her forget her own name by kissing her the way he did. “You okay?” he asked softly.

“Uh huh,” she squeaked.

“Good,” he laughed.
Woah. Lol I WANT ONE!! haha ^_^

Loved it

Aly..x

If Eric is sleeping with Nadia, makes you wonder where they are? It can't be the girls' condo. Twin rules, you know.

Thanks for the PM.

*sigh* you guuuuuuuuys…. No, I’m okay. Really, I’m okay. Partly because I’m still safely secured in the denial bubble… she made it through (the bubble) even though we had some very VERY rough moments last night and we had to use the extra-strength gartan tape to patch her holes...

seriously, i'm a little bit disappointed - not vastly disapointed, just a little bit
ok that's all i'll say without tags

you guys... just *sigh*
i'd have to say my greatest disapointment - hands down- comes from spy daddy dying -- oh my spy daddy *tears up* *cries*... my spy daddy was just so fantastically amazingly greatly wonderful this season i am FOREVER heartbroken that he's gone...
i wish he could have been around to be in isabelle (and little jack!)'s life - becuase those poor children don't have any grandparetns... well, i guess vaughn's mom is still aroudn... hmm -- anyway, seriously, if the final beach scene had jack crawling on the floor with little jack - i'da been done - DONE - dead, buried, doneeeeee

episode highlights - CARRIE! carrie and marshall - oh how i love them. Marshall stood up to sloane - how effing awesome was THAT - it was just SOOSOSOSOSOS fantastic
sark - sark was, again, awesome i've always loved sark and he was j ust fantastic last night
the end... i loved the neat little bow tied around it... i loved isabelle putting together the spacial reasoning test... i loved the family aspect... dixon kinda ruined it for me tho (in case you dont know, i hate dixon - just do) but it was good - not **GREAT** but good

oh - sloane - how freakin great was that - first syd shots the felgercarb outta him, awesome -- then he ressurects - not so awesome - but he gets to spend his eterna life being trapped by rambaldi's headstone OH I LOVE IT!! such irony - love love love

episode hates/sighs
big one here - obviously - Irina. *shakes head*.... oh spy mommy, what did you do? I loved you, and what happened? i was stabbed in the back...

first off i'd like to say that i LOVED syd vs irina fight - that was pretty damn cool
but just... *sigh*...
i think the thing that gets me the most is the inconsitency... yeah yeha i know she's the master manipulater - and she is... and we saw that in 'maternal instnict' how she tried - but failed - to manipulate sydney & jack once again...
but for real you guys... it effing DESTROYED season 2 for me - AND SEASON 2 WAS THE HAPPY PLACE BUBBLE
i dont get it how she can be all sydney my love for you was real blah blah blah - and then even last night -s ydney i do love you LEMME JUST THROW YOU OFF THIS ROOFTOP THEN MKAY?!
jesus christ...
ah well, its over, cant change or fix it...
but it was just so sad... and it wasn't like full out bawling sad -- altho i did cry at syd/jack's ILYs... - it was just sad for sydney because, in the end, even after all that she was going to save her mother, but irina chose the obsesson, which i guess is atest to her character she said herself she choose spy over mother and she held true to the end... i think, in the end, she became exactly like sloane (only more methodical in thinking).. she let her desire for power and control and WORLD DOMINATION (apparently) control her and consume her which caused her death
oh another thing - is it just me, or is rambaldi's endgame of eternal life just a little anticlimatic for everyone else? seriously.. it's just kinda like... OH....okay, sure
whatever, enough rambling

hehe i soooooo love this chapter

Chapter 26

The next morning, Sydney woke up completely comfortable and cozy up against Michael’s body. She stretched, but only a little bit, so she didn’t wake him, but he was already awake and smiling at her. “Morning,” she yawned.

“Did you know when you sleep your eyes do this little fluttering thing that’s really cute,” he told her quietly.

She laughed. “You were watching me sleep?” He nodded.

“You want to go out for breakfast?” he offered.

“Actually... that sounds really good,” she smiled at him.

“Okay, I’ll get dressed then we can go over and you can change before we go,” he told her. She nodded and watched as he crawled out of bed around her and went to his closet.

“Oh god... Eric’s not here... which means he’s with NADIA,” she groaned.

“Or it means he passed out on a couch, which is the most likely scenario,” Michael told her.

“Oh right,” Sydney laughed softly.

After Michael changed, he followed Sydney next door to her condo. He sat down at the bottom of the steps as she walked up to her room and opened the door slowly. When she caught a glimpse of what was inside, she screamed bloody murder, which caused Michael to tear up the stairs after her.

“WHAT?! What the – OH MY GOD!” he gasped when he caught Eric, shirtless, his pants half pulled on and Nadia, sitting up in her bed, cringing with the sheet wrapped around her apparently naked form. Neither Eric nor Nadia moved an inch, both of them had a ‘deer in the headlights’ look on their faces. Sydney, however, began to screech and rant.

“What the?! AHHH! This is what you were doing?!!? OH MY GOD!” she screeched as she walked in the room and smacked Eric hard on his bare arm. “YOU DEFLOWERED MY SISTER!”

“HEY!” Eric whined as he recoiled and pulled his pants up properly.

“Syd-” Nadia began but Sydney cut her off with more ranting.

“Of all the irresponsible things... YOU HAD SEX WITH ERIC!”

“Jeez Syd, it’s not that big a deal! It’s just sex... not everyone’s a virgin like you and Michael,” Nadia muttered. Eric looked up at Michael and choked with laughter while Michael shrank out of the room slightly.

Sydney gave Eric a death glare and he grabbed his shirt from the end of the bed so he could cram it over his head. “Besides,” Nadia stupidly continued. “It’s not like it’s the first time I’ve done anything. I’ve given-”

“And I definitely need to leave now,” Michael said as he walked away.

“Me too,” Eric said quickly as he slipped past a fuming Sydney.

“I cannot believe you did this!” Sydney exclaimed as she paced their room. “You’ve barely been with Eric a month! One month and you slept with him!”

“Syd, I told you Eric and I hooked up when you were at Oxford. That’s over three months ago,” Nadia explained.

“What do you mean hooked up?” Sydney asked in a dangerous tone.

“Well,” Nadia shifted uncomfortably as she pulled the sheet up to her neck. “Last night was the first time we really had sex but, uh, when you were away we got sorta carried away and, um-”

“Please,” Sydney cut her off as she gulped, feeling nauseous. “Don’t finish that.”

“You asked,” Nadia defended quietly. “Would you just get out of here so I can put my clothes back on!?”

Sydney grunted, walked over to the door and shut it, but stayed on the inside looking away from her sister. “I just don’t understand. You waited nearly twenty years and then BAM, slept with like some random guy.”

“Eric isn’t some random guy, Sydney,” Nadia snapped, offended. “He’s my boyfriend.”

“BUT!” Sydney protested.

“Look, Syd, I’m not you, okay? I’m sorry, I know you want me to be, but I’m not. I waited long enough for me and I thought this was right for me. I don’t want to be a virgin until I’m married like you and Michael.”

“Well for starters, Michael isn’t a virgin but that’s not the point. The point is...,” Sydney sighed heavily. “I just...”

“You’re just sorry you caught us,” Nadia muttered.

Sydney spun around. “Well yeah, obviously.”

“Syd, I don’t regret it so... it just is what it is,” Nadia said seriously.

“Okay,” Sydney sighed. “You, uh, wanna come to breakfast with Michael and I? I’m sure Eric would never turn down a food invitation either.”

“Sure,” Nadia laughed softly. “I’ll let you change.”

“Oh, uh, Nad…,” Sydney began cautiously.

Nadia turned and smiled at her sister. “I’ll tell you all about it later,” she said with a wink. Sydney laughed and rolled her eyes slightly.

After she had changed and grabbed her purse, Sydney went downstairs with Nadia to find that the boys were gone, but their twin roommates were there looking very, very upset.

“You broke our rule!” Krystal, one of the twins said.

“The 'no boys' rule!” Kara, the other twin, continued.

“Sorry, but you know, it’s a stupid rule,” Nadia said defiantly. “We’re all adults.”

“We don’t need boys upstairs,” Krystal snapped back.

“We need some kind of compromise here,” Sydney mediated. “How about... the boys don’t use the upstairs bathroom, but they can be in our room, is that fair?” Sydney asked. Kara and Krystal looked skeptical.

“What’s the matter? Afraid they’ll see you in your frilly little nighties?” Nadia snapped. Sydney pinched the back of her arm hard to get her to back off and keep the peace.

“What about... no boys upstairs during the week?” Sydney suggested. Nadia gave a little gasp of protest but Sydney ignored her.

“Fine,” Kara grunted. “But I don’t want all kinds of boys in here.

“It will just be Eric or Michael,” Sydney assured her. “And never both.”

“Fine, but I don’t like this!” Krystal sniffed as she walked away.

“Clearly,” Nadia muttered. Then, she turned to her sister. “Only on weekends?!”

“Oh you’ll live, Horny,” Sydney rolled her eyes.

After they escaped from Krystal and Kara, Nadia and Sydney went over to the boys’ condo to get them for breakfast. “Did you escape the crazy twins?” Eric asked.

“Barely,” Nadia grumbled. “They’re such freaks... and prudes... worse than Sydney!”

“Uh, thanks,” Sydney said unsurely.

“Well, you know what I mean... Honestly! How are they ever going to get married?!” Nadia exclaimed.

“NO idea,” Sydney laughed. “Let’s just go to breakfast.”

“Yeah and while we’re there we need to discuss our schedule,” Nadia said. Everyone looked at her curiously. “You know, the schedule of who gets which room when, which night...”

“There are just so many things I could say to that...,” Sydney sighed in disapproval. Michael laughed.

“Too bad we can’t just switch rooms... so Nadia and I could be roommates and then Mike and Syd,” Eric said.

Sydney gave Michael a helpless look. “Don’t bother, I got it,” he said before smacking Eric on the back of his head.

“HEY,” he groaned.

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias_chick_47
AliasBub
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
atekamel
benzmine
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
derevkointraining
EJ11
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass

hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
i'm an aliasaholic
invisible
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
kittykatsmeow
lady alias
leelow13
les400coups
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
Mallory
mbellsdiva
mightylittleone
Minttu
mnkdance963
Nadia Weiss
one&only44
pansarah1
PIpp
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
shelley g.
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow

SpyChic16
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tubby
Thayna
UndercoverPhoenix47
vartan-lova
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
gregstar
Sarahmañana
Carol_Br47
Lily Ella
Ms.MichaelVaughn
fire*N*ice
Nicky_Bristow
MH55995
Chicketepee
KAC
gucci_94
mountaineer_girl
Alias79
Crazy for Alias
jsdpfan15
Aliaschick347
Descena
stella1
LittleNicky
tblash423
tunita
gtwallichs
Lily Ella
SYD96
oooRevesDouxooo
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Nancy O
fox_canada
xxaliasluverxx
xMountineer02300844x

:rotflmao: freakin love it!! ive saved your rant in notepad so i can read it once ive seen the finale :lol:
thanks for the double update yesterday too, i forgot to say!!
how many chaps are left?

:lol:

I would hate to walk in on that! *cringe*

Last night my GRANDMOTHER asked my MOM how her SEX LIFE IS!!! :angry: Kids should NEVER hear that. *cringes again*

So this chapter reminded me of that.

Thank you.

:P

~Anja

i loved syd's horny quote..made me laugh, which i needed after the finale last night...*sigh* *sniff sniff*
it's ok, i'm not gonna say anything, but only because i can't figure out how to post a spoiler tab. grrr. o well. great update.
Aliaschick347

I would die,
I would then kill her for exposing me to that horror.
Then I would go and bury my face in Micheal's chest because there is no safer place.

I liked Nadia's response to Sydney. She's right, she's not Sydney and if it felt right for her, she did the right thing. Sydney has to respect her decision just as Nadia respects her.

Back