ThE sHaDoW In DaRkNeSs

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Im a huge alfred hitchcock fan so horror mystery I love.

It all starts with a house.
A Women
A Town.

It was the two year before the 19th centry, a town called Fortsworth was new and young. Everyday the towns people would come to meet in the town hall for meetings, they were all social. The Clairens family was saddly moving to New York because of work. So that ment their house was going up for sale. A beautiful two story house on the corner of butin and rain street. The biggest house in that block, the family was to sell it to a young women name Clara a beautiful, mysterious, dark haired girl. Her appearence to everyone was that she was a rich widow, but to young to be one since she was reaching her middle twenties. Her pure blue eye's gave the ladies in the town the chills, and her rose red lips that smiled elegently at them made them calm. What the towns people didn't know was how was she going to live in a house that was so big by herself. Then at the Last meeting for the Clairens and the first for Clara, the people asked her what would she do with such a big house.
Her eye's grew big and her red lips smirk at the question.
"I always have guests, I'm never alone"
Demetry a young handsom artist smiled at the remark.
"I guess that means parties are going to be about in this quiet town the Miss Clara"
he said once again smiling.
"Oh yes young man, but not loud, you will still hear the wind blow outside"
Ever time she spoke the room went silent, like her voice chilled the warm air.

OKthats it for now hope ya like it

Chapter 2

Everyone knew Clara was different, she always walked the streets at 6:00 pm
alone, she would keep her lights on all night. It seemed like she never went to
leep. Demetry thought different of her, he liked how mysterious she was. Every
other Sunday at around 3:00 pm Demetry would have an art show to let the towns people see he's wonderful work. What was shocking was that Clara actually came to see his work.
His eye's went straight to her, she was standing very straight and smiled at one of the pictures. Through the the day she never moved from that painting, it was like she drifted into the picture. Demetry decided to walk up to her.
"I see that you like this certain painting Miss Clara"
"Yes, it reminds me of myself"
Demetry's eye's grew big as he looked at the painting. It was of dark woods at night, with a small cottage alone it the center of it. The moon was out, and the tree's were bent to make it look like the wind was blowing. What did Clara mean by it reminds her of herself. Possibly because it was so dark.
"Could I purchase this from you, I just have to have it"
"I usually sell them t art dealers, but I can tell you love this, so yes"
"Thank you Demetry, could you bring it by my house around 7:00 pm?"
"Yes, Miss Clara"
When I walked up to her house the street lights were on, and darkness surrounded me. As I stepped on each step they creeked loudedly, echoing through the town. I never knew how creepy this house was until now.
The knocked on the door, it swung open so fast I almost fell right through the door.
"Right on time Demerty,please come in"
Her house was full of riches and beauty, the walls were covered with art, the room's were full of light.
"Your house is amazing"
"Thats why I moved here, I just couldn't let anyone else live here"
I noticed as I walked with her around the house, that every painting was just like mine.
"My guest just love to look at the painting's when they are here"
"Well you have wonderful art all over"
"Just set it here and I will find a place for it"
"I havent seen guest come bye yet are you getting ready fr one"
She laughed softly holdingher stomach a little.
"Well every night sonce I have been here I have had guests"
I didnt understand, I haven't seen any cars or people I didnt know come to town.
"Oh I guess I just missed them"
"Yes, sometimes they dont want to be seen"
I really felt like I should go and started for the door. I opened it and waved back to her, she smiled back and headed for another room. Then I heard her talk, but I didn't see a phone in there, was the guest already here?
Then before I could step back in the door shut in my face pushing me to the gound.

PLEASE REVIEW! THANKS

oh don't worry about it, there's just not enough ppl around. I'm sure that everyone will love it when they actually get their butts back here! :D
--mandy :angelic:

Chapter 3

POV Demetry

I watched from outside, Clara placed the picture onto her wall. The glow in here eye's showed how muched she loved the painting.What I didn't understand was why she said in reminded her of herself. I looked closley at my painting, I made it look like the town, but added a gloomy look to it. I guess the gloomy dark side of the picture did fit here in the way. The red flowers reminded me of her beautiful red lips that smiled at me the first day I met her. I never saw fog or mist in our town until the day she appeared, just like in the picture the town became as gloomy and dark. The mist was rising throught the town and chils filled by body. I looked back into her house but she was gone, the painting was placed in the entry was so everyone could see it. I was glad the she loved my painting, but out of all of them she choose the only one that gave me the creeps.
I stepped down the stairs towards my house until I felt the sensation that I was being watched. I turned and looked to two blue eye's staring at me from the second floor of the house. I turned around fast and stared to speed walk back into town. So beautiful she was, but she just didn't seem right. I watched from my window towards her house. The lightning flashed about and lit up the streets. A big storm was coming to and I watched as kids ran out to the streets and waited for the first drops. Clara I couldnt stop thinking about her, was I in love or was it just a crush. Then I saw her running down the street. I walked out side and looked at her waving at me. The lightning flashed and the rain was coming down harder. She walked up towards me, her make-up running down her face.
"I have to ask you something Demetry"
Our eye's stared into eachothers, what was she going to ask me?

foggy-houses-big.jpg

please review and enjoy!

very good. the picture thing was very nicely done except one thing. If you're planning to enter that... there have to be two of the three requirements.... you only used one... or are you going to use another one. because if you are, i suggest when you have more written edit that instead of putting it in a new post cause entries must be in one post... uhhhh hope that made sense.
--Mandy :angelic:

yes! that was great! but i hate you for the cliffhanger :P
--Mandy :angelic:

Chapter 4

The Rain was coming down harder and the lightning was so bright it started to burn my eye's. Clara was standing infront of me completley soaked.
"I have to ask you something she said to me again"
"What is it Clara"
"I have to show you something, but not tonight. Will you have dinner with me tommorrow at my house?"
"Of course Clara but what do you need to show me?"
"It's about my guest that I have, well they are starting to get--"
she paused for a moment seeming a little scared and shaken, I could tell something was wrong about the guest she would have over.
"Well they are starting to get angry with me" she finished
"Clara just tell them they have to leave"
"Its not that easy thats why I need you there!, Please Demetery"
The lightning flashed again, I looked up to see the it almost had struck a near by building. I looked down to see that Clara had left, I new at that moment she needed me help.

----The next day---

The sun was out again after the horrible storm that appeared last night. The town was helping eachither clean up the mess. I heard some of the conversations around town, they all seemed to be talking about the same thing.
"We have never had a night like this, never!" said Mr. Jason
"No, I dont think I have seen lightning here like that before, usually its just small drops" Mrs. Patterson said picking up some leaves from her porch.
Our town has never experience a storm like the one last night and it scared everyone down to the core.

Clara walked down from here house earlier than usual, she looked as pale as a ghost. I watched her come towards me, and the towns people stopped everything to stare at her.
"GGood MMorning MMrs. FFair" Clara said with a shaky voice.
All Mrs. Fair did was smile and shake her head, it was rare that Mrs. Fair wasn't talking. She was known as the biggest chatter ox in town. That really gave me the creeps.

Sorry I had to cut it short PLEASE REVIEW!

Back