Kingsfan47- hey
iwantadrawer- hey wus up
Kingsfan47- same as always
iwantadrawer- oh her
Kingsfan47- yup her
iwantadrawer-man your whipped SOOOO bad
Kingsfan47- I kno
Kingsfan47-I just cant help it
Iwantadrawer- what the heck is so special abt one grl that u cant risk losing her?!?!?!?
Kingsfan47-shes…………
Iwantadrawer- WHAT?!?!? Shes wat???
Kingsfan47- beautiful, caring, kind, generous, funny, smart, athletic, everything….
Kingsfan47-shes perfect
Iwantadrawer-WOW dude you got it BAAAAAAD

He sure does. :D
We swam around and played some poker for about 30 minutes then she showed up.

"Hey Weiss"
"Yea man?"
"Look over at the entrance"
"Why?"
"Just do it"
"Ok fine" so then he looked over and I could tell he thought she was cute by the look on his face, and then after a minute or so he said "Wow man I can see why your whipped so bad!"
"Yup wait till you meet her"
"No problem looks like she's coming over here right now."

And sure enough there was Syd walking towards us and then to the diving board and jumped off then swam over to us.

"Hey Vaughn"
"Hey Syd this is my friend Eric Weiss but you can call him Weiss."
I had guessed it was him. :D
That was great Cait.
Thank you for the update.
Can't wait to see how Sydney and Weiss get along, and if Vaughn or Sydney tell each other how they feel.
Talk to ya soon. You crazy girl. :blink:
:surf:

FINALLY FAST REPLY WORKED! I clicked like 100 times and it didn't open. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHH. Now why was my creative energy sapped? I don't know, they memory is evading me. COme back memory *nothing happens* ohhhhh well. ANywho, lovely chapter, now I have to update since I've been procrastinating for what going on a week???

His screename is Iwantadrawer. I'm sorry but that cracked me up for some reason :D

Yay! Vaughn likes Sydney. Vaughn likes Sydney.

Great chapter. Thanks for the PM!

ohh YAY i did get a PM :blush: so iam just blind then o well lol. anyways i loved weiss' sn LMAO! can i get another update soon!?! k back to my boring little bubble lol ~granny

Ok im lazy right now so im not gonna have the colors in sry I might go add them later
And also this is something that happened to me on Friday so since this is loosely based off of my life im gonna write abt it cause I just have to get it out

The rest of the day we all just play around and me and Weiss got to know each other better and just joked around. Weiss is actually a pretty nice guy and funny too although its corny at times. Maybe I should set Nadia up with him??

I got home around 7 because Vaughn left early today; his parents had to do something. So I got online to go check my pm’s and e-mails and see if any one was online. When I got on I saw that Liz was on AOL so I went to go talk to her.
Emetib147-hey
Lizlax109-hey
Emetib147-Wats up I havent talked to u in forever!
Lizlax109-I kno lol nm u
Emetib147-same
Lizlax109-So how are you?
Emetib147-good except school lol u?
Lizlax109-lol same
Emetib147-hummmm
Lizlax109-wat?
Emetib147-im bored
Emetib147-im gonna start a chat
Lizlax109-ok
CHAT
Emetib147-hey
Lizlax109-hey
Missy1502-hey
Emetib147-wats up
Missy1502-nm
Lizlax109-nm u
Missy1502-u
Emetib147-same
Emetib147-lol I don’t think it ever changes

Then we just continued talking about nothing in particular till about 11:30 my brother, Stephen came home in a panic on the phone so I went out to see what was wrong.
“What’s wrong?” I asked
“We think TC, Joey, and Caitlin might have been in a wreck and we cant get a hold of any of them on their phones.” He replied
“What? Really?”
Then he went out into the living room and I told liz and mel I would be right back cause we think our friends might be in a wreck then I followed my brother out to the living room and asked him:
“Why do you think they were in a wreck?”
“Because me after we had been out we divided into two cars and went to take everyone home and Joey took the Maumelle exit but I continued going because I had to drop Donnie off. So after we had dropped them off we were heading back and we saw a car on the side of the road TOTALLED and fire trucks and police cars and ambulances all around it but we didn’t think it could be them so we didn’t stop but I had Katie call their cell phones to see how they were but they didn’t answer so we’re getting Donnie and David to go out and see if it is them.”
“OH ok”
Then I went back to my computer to talk to liz and mel to try and get my mind off of it but it didn’t work all that well because I would always be going into the living room to check if my brother had found out anything but he would still always be sitting there pacing the room, if it weren’t such a serious matter I would have laughed at him.
But later on when I went in one time we found out that it was them and that Donnie and David saw Joey being taken away on stretcher and he had a neck brace around his neck.
When I found this out I gasped “Oh my goodness”
Then my brother went on the phone to talk to our friend Sarah to see if he needed to call any one.
“I don’t want to call Emma” my brother said, “I don’t want to wake up her house.”
“I’ll do it” I stated.
“You sure?”
“Yes.”
“You know you’ll have to wake up her whole house to talk to her.”
“I know, I’ll call her.”
“Okay,” then he went back to talking to Sarah. “Sydney will call her. What’s the number?
“869-2034” Sarah told him
“Okay, Syd’s calling.”
So then I went and took the number from my brother and called Emma’s house
After a few rings her mother answered the phone sleepily “Hello?”
“Hi is Emma there?” I asked
“Ummmm she’s asleep can she call you back tomorrow?”
“No please I really need to talk to her. Some friends of ours were in a car wreck.” I told her desperately.
“Okay hold on”
I could hear my brother in the kitchen laughing to Sarah saying something about how desperate I sounded but I didn’t really care at the moment. Then I could hear Emma’s mom trying to get her up through the phone.
“Hello?” she asked sleepily.
“Hey Emma, this is Sydney.”
“Oh hey Syd”
“Hey ummm we just found out that TC, Joey and Caitlin were in a wreck.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
Then my brother told me that Joey and Caitlin were going to Children’s hospital and TC was going to Baptist and then I repeated this information to Emma on the phone.
“Okay thanks Syd.”
“Your welcome. And do you want me to call you tomorrow and tell you if we’ve found anything out?”
“Yeah”
“Okay bye”
“Bye”
Then I went downstairs to my brother’s room where he was still on the phone to Sarah and telling Brandon what happened online.

“Okay I’ll go if anyone else is going to the hospital because I don’t feel like driving any more tonight.” I heard him tell Sarah on the phone.
Then I kept repeating to him over and over “I’m going too” until he told me to be quiet and that they probably aren’t going to the hospital tonight and even if we were we probably wouldn’t be able to see them.
So then I went back upstairs to my computer to talk to Liz.
Emetib147-hey
Lizlax109-hey
Lizlax109-how are your friends?
Emetib147-idk all we kon is that TC is at Baptist and Joey and Caitlin are at childrens idk anything on their conditions
Then I started to watch a movie and talk to liz to distract me from what was going on. But after about 10 minutes or so my brother walked into my room on the phone again sounding distressed.
“Are you sure?” he asked whoever he was talking to on the phone.
“What happened?” I asked him.
Then he said “Caitlin’s dead.”
“Dead??” I asked
Then he just nodded his head.
“Umm ok im gonna go call emma” I told him.
Then he walked out of the room and I got out of my chair to go call Emma but instead I fell to the floor crying. Then after a few minutes I went to go call Emma and tell her.
“Hello?” her mom answered the phone again
“Hi is Emma home?”
“Yes hold on”
Then after a minute Emma came onto the phone. “Hello”
“Emma its Sydney again”
“Hey”
“We just found out that Caitlin… that she…. That she died.” I said then broke down again.
“She died?” Emma asked starting to cry.
“Yea”
“Okay… Thanks. Has any one told Abby yet?”
“I think so I’m not quite sure but you can call and check if you want.”
“Ok bye Syd”
“Bye”
After I hung up I went to go talk to liz again because I knew she would talk me through this and just listen to me.
Emetib147-hey
Lizlax109-hey have you found anything out?
Emetib147-yea
Emetib147-we just found out that the girl Caitlin
Emetib147-that she
Emetib147-that she died
Lizlax109-oh no
Lizlax109-im sry
Emetib147-thnx
Emetib147-I just cant believe this happened to her. She’s so sweet and nice to everyone.
Lizlax109-im sry I can do more to help but you can call me if u want.
Emetib147- ok thnx
Lizlax109-your welcome.
Then we talked till about 2 and I told liz she could go to sleep if she needed since its about 3 am there. Then after she left I went to bed to try and go to sleep, which I did easily because I was so exhausted.

PM List
SYD96|
sydney_alias_vaughn
KAliasGirl
luckylass
alias_rocks_87
ohiochic2010
lemon-krumpitz
oooRevesDouxooo
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SuperDuck123
aliasobsessed89
Garner Chick6
Sydney A Vaughn
gregstar

That was great. :D
It's so sad that they were in a car accident, and she died. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I can't wait to find out more.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

tnx for the reviews idk when ill get to writing more it depends on when i feel like writing more abt wat happened and if i remember wat happened...
oh and also this was abt a guy from my pool i like but thats gonna change so if stuff doesnt make sense kinda some then just ask and its b/c the guy has changed

Back