In the Shadows

i HATE lauren...she always ruins everything...poor sydney....maybe lauren will fall down the stadium steps and hit her head really hard...then she'd get amnesia and forget all about michael....then syd and vaughn could live happily ever after :love:

okay, the pm thing....you put one name in the first slot to send a pm to somebody....then in the box underneath that says 'carbon copy' you put the rest of the names like this:

shelley g.
bethiebear86
iheartvaughniepoo
sydney+vaugh=love

that will send a pm to everyone on your list...it's easiest to save your pm list in a document then just copy and paste into the box

pm me if you have any more questions...
great chapters...i love double updates :D
shelley :blush:

Thanks for all the comments. I am going to attempt to do some PM's today. Thanks a lot to shelly g. for the help. Today's update is short and I'm sorry about that. But more probably on Thursday. Let me know what you think...

Chapter 6:

Sydney was surprisingly have a lot of fun at the football game. Vaughn’s friends were very nice to her and she felt like she could be herself around them. Vaughn left a couple of minutes ago and Syd was talking to Eric.

“So Syd, how do you like the game?”

“It’s really fun actually. I wasn’t sure I’d like it or not.”

“Yeah, usually they aren’t to bad.”

Looking around, Syd expected Vaughn to be back from the bathroom. So, she decided to get up and see where he was because all the guys were now cheering on Eric who was trying to see how fast he could chug a glass of beer. Making her way up to the concession line, she looks over and that’s when she sees Vaughn kissing the blond chick from the cafeteria. The next thing she does is run out of the stadium.

Vaughn realizes Syd has seen Lauren kiss him. That was the last thing he wanted to do. He was hoping to kiss Syd tonight after the game. But, after seeing her crying he knew their relationship has take two giant steps backward. Vaughn quickly forgets about the food and runs after her.

“SYD!!!”

Sydney can’t stop running, her face is soaking with tears. Stopping near a tree, she stops to catch her breath when she thinks, “Did I really like Vaughn that much? We were just friends…should I feel this broken?” Her heart and her head were saying two different things.

Vaughn sees Sydney stop near the tree and he knows he has to correct this situation with her as soon as possible.

Speaking very softly he says, “Syd, will you please talk to me?”

Looking up at him, she says, “I know we were just friends, and you probably think I’m stupid for crying but the tears just won’t stop.”

Bending down he says, “When she showed up, I was getting us some food and drinks and she just trapped me. And when she started to kiss me it didn’t register and what you didn’t see was me run away. I’m sorry you had to see that.”

Feeling slightly embarrassed she says, “We are just friends and I realize you can kiss other girls…”

Interrupting her, he says, “But Syd the thing is…there’s only one girl I want to kiss and that girl is you.”

Looking over at him with big eyes, she smiles and the next thing she feels are his lips on hers.

Running out of breath quickly Syd lowers her head and says, “I don’t think I could have dreamed of a better first kiss.”

***I know how to do the PM's now...but it won't end them. I'll try later this afternoon though.***

Poor Syd. Lauren needs to get hit in the head with a football. She needs to be stopped. :angry: I want her dead! She's trying to ruin everything!

:(

Thanks for the PM!

~Anja

aww i just started reading and i love it!! i am really pleased that Vaughn doesnt like Lauren and that he told syd that he likes her! i cant wait to find out what happens next!!
could you please PM me when you update :D thankyou!!
update soon :P

lol nice work with the pm's
i only got 3 which is good
now all you need to do is figure out links (it took me ages to figuret that out)
but that was sooo good
not the lauren kiss
but the syd kiss
i really liked it
but im glad i saw the other 2 chaps
coz i hadnt read them

Looking over at him with big eyes, she smiles and the next thing she feels are his lips on hers.

Running out of breath quickly Syd lowers her head and says, “I don’t think I could have dreamed of a better first kiss.”
i want a first kiss with MV....*pouts*
anyway, that was really sweet
seriously, can lauren fall down the stadium steps??
ooooohhhh, i have a better idea!!! *runs and pushes lauren down the steps* HAHAHA!!! now that's better!
great chapter
shelley :blush:

Back