ThE sHaDoW In DaRkNeSs

no probelm, and don't think i'm sucking up just so i can get those pics from you of the celebrity hockey game, cuz i'm not ;)

hehe I seriously love it, and pm me when u update

:woot: you have pics from the celeberity hockey game?! :woot: :lol: sorry anyways very very good. except there was a couple typing mistakes. try reading it over after you typed it up. :smiley:
-Mandy :angelic:

No Im going to have pictures from a celeberity hockey game that Im going to in august I will bring pictures I promise

Chapter-5

Clara walked up to me still face as pale as a ghost. I smiled at her and took her hand.
"How are you feeling Clara?"
"Well a little shaken, but tonight I will tell you everything I promise"
I still had no idea on what she wanted to show me, I did know it had something to do with the paintings.
The day went by fast as the sun showered down like a blanket of heat. I will never forget this night for as long as I live, it was the shock of my life as well as changing my whole point of view of Clara.

I rang the door bell which echoed through the town. I heared small soft step's near the entry way. The door opened as I looked up to a much better looking Clara than when I saw her earlier.
"It is time I show you what I have feared to show anyone"
I could see that Clara was trusting me with a secret that should never be told.
"Since I was a little girl I have moved from one town to another. I never stayed for more than a month, I could'nt. These pictures around this house keep's my guest away from me, but not for long. My guest cant be seen by anyone but me, they have haunted my family because of a curse that was given to us by an old man. From what I know is that my great great grandfather fired this man because he was late everyday to work. Now because of that the man put an awful curse on the family, whenever we move these so called ghost will follow and never leave us alone. They are to make us go crazy, the only way to keep them distracted from what I found is but pictures.For some reason they are so interested in them. Thats why I needed your painting. Please dont think I'm crazy Demetery,you will see what I mean soon."
"I thought only you could see them?"
"But now your pianting will allow you to see them as well"
At the moment the night hit 8:00pm I saw images and figures that I only read in books. I watched quietly as each figure stood infront of the paintings. I was'nt afraid I was amazed on what was happening before me.

well I hope you enjoyed this chapter please review

ohhhhhh ghosts! *runs and hides* :lol: :rotflmao:
--Mandy :angelic:

Chapter 6

I could tell she was scared of them, I couldnt even think of being haunted by them for your whole life. Her hands started to shake as one of them went by her and looked right into her eye's. I grabbed her hand and held it tight as she did mine.
"Is there a way that you could get rid of them?"
"I wish I knew my father was the only one that found out how"
"Where is he?"
"Umm he's umm dead"
I looked at her as a tear fell down her face when she said that.
"Im so sorry Clara"
"Dont be please it wasnt anyones fault"
"Come outside with me"
We went outside, I felt as if we were being looked at from behind. I turned around, I was right all the ghost were staring back, not moving and just watching.
"Will they follow if we go to my house?"
"I dont know I have never made friends when I move, so I havent tried that"
"Ok well lets go"
We enetered my house and put as many lights on as we could. There was no sign of any of the ghosts. I thought to myself, how could she get rid of them.
"Did your father ever say anything around you about them at all?"
"Well once he said something about facing your fears"
"Do you think he ment facing u to them?"
"I have no Idea Demetery" She started to dry again, I knew she didnt want to talk about this anymore. I held he in my arms as she cried herself to sleep, while I watch near by I could see the ghost still in the house.

PLEASE REVIEW!!

Back