The Wedding and it's Drunken Singer

Great Chapter! Love Marshall's sly sly dog line! But when's the wedding gonna get here!? Thanks for the pm

P.S. I hope i get a beach front wedding too!

Well, since I'm at school at the moment, my reply isn't gonna be that long, but I'm glad that you guys are anxious for the wedding, trust me and have patience, we'll get there soon enough! Hey! once the fan fiction is over you guys might want more and wished that it never ended!!!! lolx, just kidding, I know that I'm not that good of a writer! lolx, Update possibly tonight or 2morrow!

xOxO`eLLa

Hello hello my dears...these are actually two parts, but since, I"m gonna leave it on a different mark (that doesn't make sense) for the next part I'm gonna join these two parts together, okay, I'm rambling, my apologizes. Okay, so I hopeyou guys enjoy this part as you do with all the others, we're nearing the end my dears! Oh, btw, I DO NOT speak French, this is the ONLY time I'm using French in this story, so sorry if my grammar is incorrect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Part 7</span>

Vaughn had arrived at around ten o’ five, he looked around and saw that everything was to his satisfaction, “Hey Weiss?”

“Hmm?”

Vaughn turned around and saw that Weiss was playing with his yo-yo. “Eric!”

“What?” he asked innocently.

“I told you not to bring that thing today!” Vaughn rushed over to him and took the yo-yo.

“Oh c’mon! I promise I won’t do anything stupid!”

“Oh right!” Vaughn scoffed, “Last time you we’re playing with a yo-yo we we’re at Carrie and Marshall’s wedding and you we’re doing the ‘around-the-world’ trick and you knocked Marshall in forehead!”

“Ac-Actually it was the eye…” Marshall stepped in.

“Yeah, Whatever!” Vaughn brushed him off, “You’re not gonna hit someone in the head this time Weiss.”

“That was a one time thing and I didn’t mean for Marshall to get hit he just walked right in.”

“I, I was just standing there talking…talking with mother, you see she was asking me about-“

“Eric, no yo-yo, please.” Vaughn laid out his hand.

“Fine, Fine…” Weiss gave him the yo-yo, “You better give it back though!”

“Oh yeah, what am I gonna do with a yo-yo?”

“You’ll never know, you might get bored or something and might start playing with it. Decide you actually like the thing and decide to keep it.” Weiss shrugged.

“Weiss, today is my wedding the happiest day of my life. I don’t think I’ll get bored and I’m pretty sure I won’t be playing with it.”

“Hey! I’m just saying!”

…..

It was 11:30 when people started to show up at the beach.

Vaughn’s mother, Antoinette had just arrived and tapped the nearest person on the shoulder, “Excuse me Sir?”

Jack Bristow turned around, “Antoinette!”

Up behind Antoinette came Vaughn’s father, Bill.

“Jack! Je n'ai pas su que c'était vous ! Comment avez-vous été ? (I didn’t know it was you! How have you been?)” Antoinette asked her in native tongue.

“J'ai été bon, que diriez-vous de de vous ? Le long temps aucun
voient ! (I've been good, how about you? Long time no see!)” he replied fluently.

“I see zhat you haven’t forgotten about your French! I thought I vas in the zee wrong place! ” Antoinette laughed.

“No, you’re at the right place.” Jack smiled. “Hello Bill”

“Hey Jack, nice day for a wedding if I do say myself.” He nodded.

“Yes, we’re quite lucky since we’ve been drenched with so much rain last week. Sydney was freaking out if there was going to be more rain or not on her wedding. Nearly in tears.”

“Oh ze poor thing!” Antoinette put her hand to her mouth. “Where ez ze bride to be?”

“She’s in the bride’s room. No one has really seen her except her brides maid’s I’m assuming that Irina will be visiting her sometime soon.” Jack told.

“Where iz Irina?” Antoinette looked around.

“Oh she’s talking with Sydney’s friend, Francie, over there in the red dress.” Jack pointed.

“Merci, I’ll vill talk to you later my dear!” Antoinette walked over to Irina and started to get caught up with a few things.

“Alright people, 10 minutes till this shindig begins!” the priest announced.

Looking around to see the many people he spotted Vaughn talking with Will and a few other people near the altar. Jack looked at his watch and went to go have a little talk with his soon-to-be-son-in-law, Michael Vaughn.

Vaughn and Will we’re talking about hockey when Jack walked up, “Will, do you mind if I speak with Vaughn alone for a minute?”

“Of course,” Will walked away and mouthed good luck and went to go talk with Marshall.

“What’s up Jack?” Vaughn put his hands in his pockets.

“Well, Vaughn, this is it,” Jack started. “You’re going to be my son-in-law in about…30 minutes,” he glanced at his wristwatch.

“Yes, I am,” Vaughn nodded.

“I already told you everything that you needed to hear Mr. Vaughn; I don’t need to remind you anything that I told you do I?”

Vaughn took a deep breath, he had enough of Jack’s in-your-face stuff and he was finally going to speak his mind, “Listen…Jack, I understand the things that you do for Sydney. You would do anything to protect her, as would I. But let’s get something quite clear,” Jack looked at Vaughn completely awe. This was going to be the day that Michael Vaughn was going to stand up for himself. Vaughn continued, he knew that he grabbed Jack’s attention and he wasn’t going to let this moment go, “I respect your daughter one-hundred percent, I would do anything for her and I love her with all my heart. You will have to learn that I will not just be another agent to you, or the guy that your daughter just happens to be dating, I am marrying Sydney today, whether you like it or not and to be frank, I’d appreciate it and I think that maybe Sydney would also appreciate it if you we’re to treat me as part of the family. Not the part of the family that you despise because I’ve seen you with my mother, you guys get along quite well, but the part of the family that you actually invite over, that you actually speak to, not just because I happen to be your daughter’s new husband but because we’re family and you want to get to know me, not the person that I am as an agent but as a real person Jack.” Vaughn paused to take in a breath, he was done, so he finalized with one question and one question only, “So, Jack, what do you say?”

“What do I say Mr. Vaughn? You really want my response?” Jack came up to his face.

Vaughn backed up ever so slightly, “What Mr. Bristow?”
“I used to think that you didn’t have much of a spine…” Jack said with a face as still as stone.

“With that whole little speech that I just gave, has that assessment changed at all?” Vaughn asked.

“No, no it hasn’t.” Jack smiled and walked away. “I’ll see you at the altar, Michael.”

With that, Vaughn finally knew. He knew he had a break-through the famous Jack Bristow and that now, hopefully, he would be treated differently. Not entirely different, but different.

I know that I'm not that good of a writer!
ella dear, don't be so hard on urself! ur a great writer :D otherwise, do you think we'd all still be coming back? :lol:

“You’ll never know, you might get bored or something and might start playing with it. Decide you actually like the thing and decide to keep it.” Weiss shrugged.
that'll be the day...Vaughn playing with a yo-yo

“I see zhat you haven’t forgotten about your French! I thought I vas in the zee wrong place! ” Antoinette laughed.
LOL! i love the zzzzzz and vvvvv its hilarious. gives her that accented voice...nicely done ella :D

“Where iz Irina?” Antoinette looked around.

“Oh she’s talking with Sydney’s friend, Francie, over there in the red dress.” Jack pointed.
of course Irina is in RED

“Alright people, 10 minutes till this shindig begins!” the priest announced.
a PRIEST just said SHINDIG...ROFL

Vaughn took a deep breath, he had enough of Jack’s in-your-face stuff and he was finally going to speak his mind, “Listen…Jack, I understand the things that you do for Sydney. You would do anything to protect her, as would I. But let’s get something quite clear,” Jack looked at Vaughn completely awe. This was going to be the day that Michael Vaughn was going to stand up for himself. Vaughn continued, he knew that he grabbed Jack’s attention and he wasn’t going to let this moment go, “I respect your daughter one-hundred percent, I would do anything for her and I love her with all my heart. You will have to learn that I will not just be another agent to you, or the guy that your daughter just happens to be dating, I am marrying Sydney today, whether you like it or not and to be frank, I’d appreciate it and I think that maybe Sydney would also appreciate it if you we’re to treat me as part of the family. Not the part of the family that you despise because I’ve seen you with my mother, you guys get along quite well, but the part of the family that you actually invite over, that you actually speak to, not just because I happen to be your daughter’s new husband but because we’re family and you want to get to know me, not the person that I am as an agent but as a real person Jack.” Vaughn paused to take in a breath, he was done, so he finalized with one question and one question only, “So, Jack, what do you say?”
*claps loudly for Vaughn* wow, that was amazing! good job Vaughn ^_^

“No, no it hasn’t.” Jack smiled and walked away. “I’ll see you at the altar, Michael.”
eeek...Jack just smiled...at Vaughn. i can't get over it. ooo and i loved the whole alias flashback "spine" quote...good stuff :smiley:

ok..im falling asleep..so GREAT update ella...i can't wait for the wedding at that song we HAVE to listen to :woot:

nite! Britt

awesome ella, loved it, the yo-yo thing was hilarious, marshall is so funny!!!
vaughn's speech was good, but you'll never get throught to jack, he is to stone hearted!!!
thanks for the pm!

I loved it! The yo-yo thing was really funny!!! lol
Can't wait until they're married! Vaughn stood up to Jack! Yay!!
Update soon!!

Laur

Ella i'm so so so so so sorry.... but again I have no time to review.... :blush: sorry.

But Yay Jack and Vaughn

And Vaughn's parents :D

And Vaughn's this is the happiest day of my life thing and :love:

thanks for the PM

sorry i'm such a felgercarb reader

Yes, that Vaughn and his Balls of Steel :D

xOxO`eLLa

Update possibly 2morrow or tonight, it depends, I have a history vocab test and a spanish test 2morrow (and Alias is on tonight)

OMG YO YOS!
i love yo yos
and i love weiss *giggle*

and OMG the vack scene!
you tell him vaughn!

LOVING THIS!

sorry i have to be so quick, but dad has to check his mail
:angry:
i'll quote next time, i PROMISE!

luv juju :harp:

“Weiss, today is my wedding the happiest day of my life. I don’t think I’ll get bored and I’m pretty sure I won’t be playing with it.”

“Hey! I’m just saying!”
--> weiss is soooooooooo funny!!!!

--> you know this is sioooo nice!! the way you presented her accent. haha! nicey!
Vaughn backed up ever so slightly, “What Mr. Bristow?”

“I used to think that you didn’t have much of a spine…” Jack said with a face as still as stone.

“With that whole little speech that I just gave, has that assessment changed at all?” Vaughn asked.

--> hahaha! jack. he hasnt changed.

greaty!! cant wait for the wedding!!!

Ahh, thanks to those who quoted my wonderful (okay, not really) story, anyways, I'll post the next part, probably today since I didn't get the chance to do it earlier since I got too caught up in things (yes, Alias, and my tests that I had today too) anyways, I have no idea what part is up (at school again) so yeah, stay put and I'll see you when the chapter is up and posted, excuse me, part.

xOxO`eLLa

Okay you guys, I swear, the next part will have the wedding. So that brings me to to all your slackers that haven't promised me yet! haha...yes, i already said previously that in order for you to read my story you have to promise to access my online journal and listen to the song on it while you read the actually wedding chapter! So, this is your last chance to promise so don't miss out! This chapter is short since the Wedding is gonna be xtra long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Part 8</span>
Sydney had the room to herself and sat in front of the mirror reapplying her lipstick when she heard a knock on the door, “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Sydney,” Irina opened the door slightly and stuck her head in, “May I come in?”

“Of course,” Sydney got up and hugged her mother, “when did you get here?”

“Oh about 10 or 15 minutes ago, you’re father is outside mingling” Irina replied.

“Dad, mingling? Right, he’s probably talking to Vaughn right now, giving him the last minute talk.”

“You’re probably right,” Irina laughed and then turned to her daughter who looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress, “Are you feeling alright though Sydney?”

Sydney looked up quickly, “Yeah! I’m fine. Honestly. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time…”

Irina touched her daughter’s cheek, “I know you have sweetheart, I just want to give you something before you went out there.” She opened up her clutch purse and pulled out a pair of silver earrings.

“You’re grandmother gave these to me for graduation after finishing school, I figured that since at weddings you need something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue, I figured this was the perfect time to give them to you.”

“Mom, these are beautiful…are you sure you want to give them to me?” Sydney hesitated.

“I was going to give them to you no matter what Sydney,” Irina smiled.

Sydney took the earrings and put them on each ear and looked at herself in the mirror, “Thank you Mom.”

“I love you sweetheart,” Irina kissed her daughter’s forehead and opened the door, “I’ll see you outside.”

“Hey Mom,” Nadia greeted, slightly out of breath.

“Hey Honey, you look beautiful!” Irina hugged her younger daughter and went on her way.

“Thanks!” Nadia poked her head in, “Syd, we’re on in 5. You ready?”

Sydney gulped and nodded, butterflies we’re flying in her stomach like crazy, “Yeah.”

Sydney got up and straighten her dress and walked towards the door, she took in a deep breath, “Here we go…” she said to herself, and shut the door behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, short and pointless but I had to lead it up to the wedding. Remember guys, the wedding is the next chapter!!!

xOxO`eLLa

Back