Paranormal The X-Files (Fox)

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
So, I started a marathon of re-watching all 202 (I think) episodes of the X-Files. I am through the first 22.

Just wanted it known in case I am abducted.

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
The aliens would likely bring me back home. Untouched. I'd have too many questions to be scared.

Although the probing... hmmm. Hahahah.

Xara

Cadet
Wow, I haven't watched that show in years. I wonder whatever happened to David Duchovny..

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
...and with that, I have officially finished rewatching Season 1.

- Deep Throat, pure irritation for me.
- Supposed closing of the X-Files ( from Skinner)
- You can see Scully's character getting more attractive.

Key quote:

Deep Throat
Trust no one.
Season 2, here I come.

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
I have noticed... going into Season 2 Episode 15 (I think), I am much more interested in the ones involving the alien aspect of the show.

So, I started a marathon of re-watching all 202 (I think) episodes of the X-Files. I am through the first 22.

Just wanted it known in case I am abducted.
The X-Files was a show me and my dad obsessed over! It was really sad to see it go! I have all the seasons and movies on DVD.

I. Want. To. Believe!

Absolutely love the XFiles - I too have been marathon watching on Netflix. Just finished season #2 over the weekend. I'm a sci-fi fanatic. I've been alternating between XFiles and Roswell the past few weeks. Yay netflix!

J.

I pay Comcast a little less than $200 each month. I only started my Netflix account a few months ago.
I'm seriously considering downsizing my cable plan, because about 90% of the time I'm watching Netflix. I mean who needs 500+ cable channels when 1. You only view 100 of the channels if even that many and 2. you have so many options on Netflix for $8/month?!?

Top Bottom