Whoa! Didn't See This Coming

They are mutually separated...no DIVORCED. No where have I read said they d-word. So lets hope they get back together. I would bet my money that Jen G would not go through a man hunt/ditch crisis like some other Jennifer....

Okay sorry but i dont like Scott. I think she should get with Michael Vartan i mean he is looking for a very sweet girl and well she is just that. besides her and Michael look great together. :D

ok yes she looks great with mv but it is just a tv show and i dont think any of us are mad at one person in general just mad that people are planning her life. I just cannot hope gfor her to do wsomething write s=after she gets out of a relationship

OMG! i just remembered something. At the Academy Awards Jen wasn't wearing her Wedding ring. Okay so maybe she just didnt want to wear it or she forgot.

im sorry to say this, but really jen and michael look like a really good couple, they look perfect together, and scott foley wasn't even that cool to begin with.

michael-vartan-glamour.jpg

But just because they look cool together, how could you want them to be a couple if you don't even know them? We should be wishing her the best, not trying to play hookie with two celebrities we don't even know.

How would you feel if you just got seperated, and everyone wanted you to marry a guy who they don't even know just because you both have a great appearance. And you haven't even got divorced yet. Wouldn't you be annoyed?

Another of my 47 cents...

This is so sad. It most be just an awful time for both of them right now. Hopefully people will respect their privacy in dealing with this. It is always hard to see a good thing come to an end, for now that is.

That is so sad. They were such a cute couple. Oh well, hollywood marriges never last long. Anyone here know what the longest one was???

Anyway I know this is going to sound absolutly horrible to some people but now that Jenifer is splitting up with her hubby, that technically makes her single, and Michael Vartan is single...................................you know where I am going with this................but anyway it would be so cute if those two got togeather. But I know that isn't going to happen, so in the meantime some of we'll just keep dreaming, and hope that Michael Vartan knocks on our door with a engagment ring........... :love:

Yours always,
Kathryn 🐈

P.s. go to www.fanfiction.net and read "Catherine" its a good story and I am not just saying that cuz my name just happens to be the title, it is a good story, honestly.

spy41 @Apr 2 2003 said:
Okay sorry but i dont like Scott. I think she should get with Michael Vartan i mean he is looking for a very sweet girl and well she is just that. besides her and Michael look great together. 

alias_16 @Apr 2 2003 said:
im sorry to say this, but really jen and michael look like a really good couple, they look perfect together, and scott foley wasn't even that cool to begin with.

Wow...I always knew there were a lot of younger users on this site, but I never really considered anybody immature until now. I guess maybe I shouldn't expect more; I realize a lot of you are too young to have significant relationship experience, but maybe when you're a little older and have been in love, you'll realize that it's a lot more important than "looking great" together. I haven't heard real people being spoken of like they were Ken and Barbie dolls to this degree since I was in junior high...

Back