Fall 2005

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT??? I have Chapter 10 written!! I just hope that sab wants to beta it and when she is done I'll post it!! hahahhahahahahhahahhahaa I cant wait for u guy to read this one!!

Ok guys I know its been along time! But its finnally here!! :happydance: I hope u guys like it! and thanks to all my new readers and everybody how still reads! If u guys could give me feed back so I at least know who reads this any more! thanks again guys!! love ya!!

Syd walked into the other room where Weiss and Vaughn where, there was an awkward silence.
”Well we should be landing momentarily” Weiss said, trying to break the silence.
They all sat down while the plane landed. After which Sydney and Vaughn get in their limo and Weiss stays in the van to survey.
”Here, this is yours” Vaughn handed her new IDs and surveillance devices and a com ear piece.
”So… umm… How long have you been working for the C.I.A?” Sydney asked trying to lighten the mood.
”This will be my 2nd year” Vaughn said very plainly.
”Ok so how old are you?” Syd asked, trying to be serious with one eyebrow raised.
Vaughn tried not to laugh at her facial expression which she asked the question with.
”I’m 19 but I’ll be 20 in November” Vaughn said, still trying not to laugh at Syd.
He moved closer to her to see her radiant smile that could light up a room. Suddenly they where interrupted with the opening of the car door which meant they where there.
Its time to put on your game face, and don’t let her interrupted your though process, Vaughn thought to himself.
Vaughn got out of the Limo first and then held his hand out to help Sydney out of the Limo. She took hold of his hand which sent chills down her spine. What was that? Why did I all of the sudden get chills? Syd thought to herself. But as usually she paid no attention to what she felt and tried to focus what they had to do. She got out of the limo to see Vaughn smiling back at her as she looked into his passionate green eyes. Ah why does he have to have a girl friend? And why I’m even thinking about him in that kind of a way! I work with him… nothing could happened it’s against the rules, plus I have Austin. Syd pushed herself to focus.

Vaughn took her in his arms as they walked up the stairs. Vaughn looked over to catch a glance of her perfect smile but it wasn’t there. In stead he could see fear, and so many questions running though her mind! He could tell she was kind of scared. He nudged her.
“Hey Jessica, are you ok?” Vaughn asked with a concerned voice.
“Of course I’m fine, Brain” Syd said pushing back all her thoughts and emotions running throw her mind.
She had to use every strength in her body to concentrate on the task at hand. She had to be aware of every little detail around her. She had no idea what to except.
I haven’t been trained to be in the field, how the hell I’m I suppose to handle all of this?
Vaughn could tell that she was having a hard time departmentalizing everything that was going on. He gave her hand a small squeeze. Syd felt the small squeeze of her hand which sent distracted her form her thoughts of concern. He slid his arm around her, then his hand down to the small of her back.
“Hey watch it dude!” Syd said as she jumped from all the chills that where running down her back.
“What?” Vaughn asked her.
“Yeah like I do have a boyfriend and I don’t think he would appreciate your hand where it is right now!” Syd said with her fake happy smile.
“Ok Syd I know your new and all… but I’ve been in the field, so I know what works. This is our job. It would be great if we could please act our age and not our shoe size. If you follow my lead this might not be that bad of a trip!” Vaughn pulled her aside and said with a very serious tone.
“Yeah what ever, you’re the boss!” She said with a sarcastic voice.

They walked into the beautiful room that was filled with people from all over the world, Syd recognized this as the ballroom. But where was Mr. Donald?
“Here” Vaughn passed her a glass of champagne.
“No thanks, I don’t drink” Syd said politely.
“Really?” Vaughn said with a confused look on his face.
“I don’t drink! Well there was this one time… but I try not to since I’m only 18!” Syd said with a serious face on, blushing slightly. “But I guess if you insist then I guess I can have one drink!”
Vaughn laughed at her indecisiveness.
“What?” Syd asked looking at Vaughn with her head coked to one side, confused about what was so funny.
“Nothing Jessica… Would you like to dance?” Vaughn asked, turning towards the dance floor.
“Sure” Syd said, after taking a few moments to think about it.
Vaughn took her hand and led her onto the floor.
“Oh by the way I’m not a very good at Ballroom dancing” Syd said as Vaughn pulled her closer to him.
“That’s ok… I all ready know” He said with a small grin on his face as he looked towards the floor.
“Oh my god I’m so sorry! I can’t believe I stepped on your foot again!” Syd blushed.
Vaughn just laughed at her softly, He scanned the room for Mr. Donald while on the dance floor, Sydney did exactly the same.
“There” Syd said, whispering into Vaughn’s ear.
Wait she was looking too… and how did she know I was looking for him too?
“Don’t you know I’m all knowing, Vaughn?” Syd said into his ear softy knowing what he was thinking.
They danced slowly over to the area on the dance floor nearest to the tables where Mr. Donald and his bodyguards were relaxing, waiting for the other group to show up. The other group soon showed up. Syd used one of Marshall’s devices, the camera he had put into Sydney’s necklace. The snap button was wireless and was on Vaughn’s left cufflink. They got the shoots they needed and exited the building quickly. Once they left the building they hopped into the van that Weiss and the rest of the op teach team group were in. As soon as Syd and Vaughn closed the van door they drove off towards the airport to go home.
“So Sydney do you want to come over and watch the game? There will be Pizza!” Weiss said elbowing her.
“I guess I could come over and watch the game since I never get to see it at my house anyway! That’s if you don’t mind?” Syd said elbowing Weiss back.
Vaughn was oblivious to the whole conversation.

During the flight home both Sydney and Vaughn went and changed out of there ballroom outfits, this time they went into separate rooms. Syd came back out in her black, soft shorts and her Dallas Stars jersey. She still had her hair up in a fancy style, so she looked out of place and strange. She came in and sat down next to Weiss.
“So what kind of pizza is there going to be?” Syd asked, trying to break the awkward silence.
Weiss looked at the Stars Jersey and gasped, luckily Sydney didn’t here him. Oh no she is a Star’s fan! Weiss thought, silently screaming. At that precise moment Vaughn entered the room with his King’s jersey on.
“Well what kind of pizza do you like?” Weiss asked Syd.
“Dude you know what kind of pizza I like!” Vaughn answered, not realizing that Syd was even in the room and the fact that Weiss was asking her not him!
“I like Canadian bacon, Pineapple and mushrooms on my pizza!” Syd said, turning towards Vaughn slightly so he could see her better.
“Oh yeah Mike, Syd is going to come over and watch the game tonight” Weiss said to Vaughn.

Sydney went to their apartment after they arrived back and entered the room to see the mess that the guys had in there place. But it wasn’t much better than her place since they had 3 girls living in the same house, who were all in school too, had jobs and other stuff to do besides cleaning. When she walked in Weiss had already ordered the pizza and promised that it would be there soon. Weiss turned on the TV and began to watch the game. Sydney heard the doorbell go and got up because she knew the guys wouldn’t move from their seats as long as the game was on.
“Hi” Syd greeted the pizza guy.
Hmm he’s hot! Sydney thought secretly.
“There ya go, that will be 20 dollars” The pizza guy told Syd, who was looking at the order.
“Ok hold on a sec, I’ll go get the money” Syd said, looking to see if they had money set out for the pizza.
“Hey Vaughn, where did you put the money for the pizza?” Syd said, wondering why she even asked they wouldn’t hear her right now with the game on!
Hmm… what can I do to get his attention? Sydney thought before walking over to Vaughn sitting on his lap facing him. Oh course, duh block his view of the TV! She figured. Sydney reached over into Vaughn’s back pocket and pulled out his wallet. Wow! Look at the way her body and the way it moves … why is she going for my back pocket? Vaughn thought, as she pulled the wallet out of his pocket and began to open it up.
“What do you think your doing Miss Bristow?” Vaughn said with a naughty school boy look on his face.
“Money for the pizza!” Syd explained as if it were the stupidest question on the planet, “Sorry you must have been watching my team kick your team’s ass!”
Syd had a big grin on her face as she walked off with his wallet.
“Sorry that took so long… you know guys and hockey!” Syd said apologetically.
“That’s ok miss” The pizza guy said.
“No really, I’m sorry… Have I meet you before?” Syd asked, trying to think where she knew the guy from.
“Hmm…I don’t know?” the guys said.
“What school do you go to?” Syd asked.
“UTA, why?” The pizza guy replied.
“Do you know Jonathan Lambert? He is in a band”
“Yeah I know John, how do know him?”
“I went to MHS with him but he was a year older than me!” Syd said.
“Really I roomed with him, I was a Drill tech at MHS last fall!”
“Oh my god, its “John” that’s how I know you. I’m Sydney Bristow. I was one of the three senior Clarinet players at MHS!”
“Wow Syd you look… Hot… great!!
“Thanks” Sydney blushed profusely.

Vaughn walked over to the kitchen to see what was up with the guy that was hitting on Syd.
“Hey Syd” Vaughn said as he wrapped his arms around her, “Who is this”
Vaughn looked suspiciously at Sydney and then at the guy.
“Oh Michael this is John, John this is Michael. John was our trill tech at MHS last fall” Sydney introduced them.
“So you go to UTA, right?” Vaughn asked, questioning John.
“Yeah I’m at UTA this year… where do you go?”
“Oh I’m at UNT.” Vaughn said as he held Syd close to him as if he was trying to protect her from him, maybe he if could convince this “John” that him and Sydney were together without actually saying it he would leave her alone.
John had definitely noticed that Vaughn was all over Sydney and decided that now would be a good time to leave.
“Well I better get going, nice seeing you again Syd!” John said as he stated walking towards the door. Wow she’s really hot! He thought. Sydney could almost hear his thoughts and blushed, smirking.

Once John had left Sydney turned to face Vaughn, she laughed really hard inside as she could tell Vaughn was becoming jealous of her talking to the John. Syd with eyes closed in front of Vaughn reached over to the pizza box and grabbed a piece of pizza… she opened her eyes and shoved it into his mouth.
“Ummm… What was that for?” Vaughn asked removing the pizza from his mouth.
“Oh nothing I just though you needed something shoved in your mouth!” Syd said, as she grabbed a piece for herself and a sprite.
She went and sat down on the couch in front of the TV, Vaughn went into the kitchen and grabbed a plate and some Ranch dressing from the refrigerator and a coke too. Then he plopped down on the couch right next to Syd before eating his pizza with the Ranch dressing.
“Eww what are you doing with the Ranch?” Syd asked Vaughn
“Eating what does it look like I’m doing?”
“I know what you were doing dumb ass! I was more of asking you why you were doing that?”
“Because it’s good! Don’t dis it till you’ve try it!”
“Ok, if you insist!” Vaughn took some of Sydney’s pizza and dipped it in the Ranch dressing before feeding it to her.
“So what do you think?” Vaughn asked impatiently.
“Hmm… its ok. Give me the plate!” Syd demanded.
“So you like?” Vaughn said with a sly face on!
Syd didn’t answer she just continued to watch the game and eat the pizza and dressing.
Vaughn was sitting fairly close to Sydney, who found herself very comfortable when suddenly she heard her ring tone, which meant unless another one of them had the same one which was unlikely, that her phone was going off.
“Hello?” Syd said answering her phone, not sure as to who would be calling her right now.
“Hey Syd, it Katie, is it ok it some of my friends come over and hang-out tonight?” Katie asked.
“Who are they and did you ask Nadia?”
“Yeah, she told me to call you and ask check with you!”
“It’s cool with me but there better not be…
1. No boys staying the night or hanging out in a room that Nadia isn’t in.
2. No drink as in beer or whatever! And clean up your messes!”
“Oh my god Sydney I know the rules you don’t have to state them every time you’re not here!”
“Ok sweetie talk to you tomorrow” Sydney said blowing off the whole dumb teen attitude that KT was giving her.
“So was that like your daughter?” Vaughn said her.
“Oh god no… how old do you think I am? Wait don’t answer that! That was my younger sister who lives with Nadia and me. She is a Jr. in high school” Syd said, trying not to give to much information away.
“So you’re like her guardian, right?”
“Yes” Syd said once again not wanting to go into great details.
And then the question came up that she had being dreading.
“So what happened to your mother?” He asked.
“Umm… I never meet my mother. I was adopted” Syd said trying not to bring up old feelings.
Vaughn could tell that the mother thing was something that she didn’t want to talk about. So he decided to go back to talking about the game, something he knew something about. He had no idea about all the stuff that had to do with Sydney’s mother and that’s the way she wanted it to be.
“So who is your favorite player?” Vaughn asked her.
“Mike Modano” She said without a doubt in her mind.
“Good choice, he is a great player.”
“Yeah, I loved him since I was like seven! And I have always wanted to go to one of their games.”
“You’ve never been to a hockey game!” Vaughn asked, with a doubtfully look on his face.
“Nope, if and when I am around for the games I usually try to watch them at home if my sisters haven’t taken over the TV! And growing up, my family had other stuff to spend there money on like my education. It’s weird how life works out!”
Vaughn just smiled at Sydney because he kind of understood what she meant, but he still felt like there was something else she wasn’t talking about that was on her mind, something she wanted to tell him but there was something holding her back. So he just listened to her to see if she really wanted to talk about it or not.
“Its weird how my whole life I felt like something was missing. My “mother “ ( her adopted one) told me a story that about how I was suppose to be a twin but the other baby didn’t make it. But later in life I found out that I had known my twin since I was in 5th grade, she was my best friend!” Sydney paused and grinned at the memories over the past years of her friendship with Nadia, “the fact is that she never really had a real family, but from what I do know about my parents my real mom is no good and you can never tell with my dad”
Sydney sighed the game was over and of course the Stars had won. But neither of them really cared about that right now. Serendipity was on the TV now, which was coincidently one of Sydney’s favorite movies, Vaughn pulled his arms around her to comfort her. I haven’t known Sydney that long but I don’t like seeing her like this and I wish I could help, Vaughn thought to himself. He really cared about her even though he barely knew her. They talked about random things all night till they both fell asleep on the coach together.
So I'm total working on the next chapter all ready!! So hopefully you'll see it soon!! Oh and I wanted to thank every body who has bugged me about this!! Love ya!! and MY BETA SAB! :hug: *hugs for everybody*
SYD
P.S. Emmy_d ur box is full! so I couldnt send u one!!

Awww....you almost made me cry, but a happy cry. :hug: :lol: You're the bestest friend in the world!!! :hug: Love you bunches!!! I thought the 'act your age, not your shoe size' was hilarious!!! Great chapter!!! :lol:

Syd that was great and can I say ABOUT TIME!!!!!

I have to agree that one of my favorite parts wa when Vaughn got over prtctive of Syd around the Pizza guy! to cute! cant wait for the next up date!

SydAPO05 said:
Ok guys I know its been along time! But its finnally here!! :happydance: I hope u guys like it! and thanks to all my new readers and everybody how still reads! If u guys could give me feed back so I at least know who reads this any more! thanks again guys!! love ya!!

Syd walked into the other room where Weiss and Vaughn where, there was an awkward silence.
”Well we should be landing momentarily” Weiss said, trying to break the silence.
They all sat down while the plane landed. After which Sydney and Vaughn get in their limo and Weiss stays in the van to survey.
”Here, this is yours” Vaughn handed her new IDs and surveillance devices and a com ear piece.
”So… umm… How long have you been working for the C.I.A?” Sydney asked trying to lighten the mood.
”This will be my 2nd year” Vaughn said very plainly.
”Ok so how old are you?” Syd asked, trying to be serious with one eyebrow raised.
Vaughn tried not to laugh at her facial expression which she asked the question with.
”I’m 19 but I’ll be 20 in November” Vaughn said, still trying not to laugh at Syd.
He moved closer to her to see her radiant smile that could light up a room. Suddenly they where interrupted with the opening of the car door which meant they where there.
Its time to put on your game face, and don’t let her interrupted your though process, Vaughn thought to himself.
Vaughn got out of the Limo first and then held his hand out to help Sydney out of the Limo. She took hold of his hand which sent chills down her spine. What was that? Why did I all of the sudden get chills? Syd thought to herself. But as usually she paid no attention to what she felt and tried to focus what they had to do. She got out of the limo to see Vaughn smiling back at her as she looked into his passionate green eyes. Ah why does he have to have a girl friend? And why I’m even thinking about him in that kind of a way! I work with him… nothing could happened it’s against the rules, plus I have Austin. Syd pushed herself to focus.

Vaughn took her in his arms as they walked up the stairs. Vaughn looked over to catch a glance of her perfect smile but it wasn’t there. In stead he could see fear, and so many questions running though her mind! He could tell she was kind of scared. He nudged her.
“Hey Jessica, are you ok?” Vaughn asked with a concerned voice.
“Of course I’m fine, Brain” Syd said pushing back all her thoughts and emotions running throw her mind.
She had to use every strength in her body to concentrate on the task at hand. She had to be aware of every little detail around her. She had no idea what to except.
I haven’t been trained to be in the field, how the hell I’m I suppose to handle all of this?
Vaughn could tell that she was having a hard time departmentalizing everything that was going on. He gave her hand a small squeeze. Syd felt the small squeeze of her hand which sent distracted her form her thoughts of concern. He slid his arm around her, then his hand down to the small of her back.
“Hey watch it dude!” Syd said as she jumped from all the chills that where running down her back.
“What?” Vaughn asked her.
“Yeah like I do have a boyfriend and I don’t think he would appreciate your hand where it is right now!” Syd said with her fake happy smile.
“Ok Syd I know your new and all… but I’ve been in the field, so I know what works. This is our job. It would be great if we could please act our age and not our shoe size. If you follow my lead this might not be that bad of a trip!” Vaughn pulled her aside and said with a very serious tone.
“Yeah what ever, you’re the boss!” She said with a sarcastic voice.

They walked into the beautiful room that was filled with people from all over the world, Syd recognized this as the ballroom. But where was Mr. Donald?
“Here” Vaughn passed her a glass of champagne.
“No thanks, I don’t drink” Syd said politely.
“Really?” Vaughn said with a confused look on his face.
“I don’t drink! Well there was this one time… but I try not to since I’m only 18!” Syd said with a serious face on, blushing slightly. “But I guess if you insist then I guess I can have one drink!”
Vaughn laughed at her indecisiveness.
“What?” Syd asked looking at Vaughn with her head coked to one side, confused about what was so funny.
“Nothing Jessica… Would you like to dance?” Vaughn asked, turning towards the dance floor.
“Sure” Syd said, after taking a few moments to think about it.
Vaughn took her hand and led her onto the floor.
“Oh by the way I’m not a very good at Ballroom dancing” Syd said as Vaughn pulled her closer to him.
“That’s ok… I all ready know” He said with a small grin on his face as he looked towards the floor.
“Oh my god I’m so sorry! I can’t believe I stepped on your foot again!” Syd blushed.
Vaughn just laughed at her softly, He scanned the room for Mr. Donald while on the dance floor, Sydney did exactly the same.
“There” Syd said, whispering into Vaughn’s ear.
Wait she was looking too… and how did she know I was looking for him too?
“Don’t you know I’m all knowing, Vaughn?” Syd said into his ear softy knowing what he was thinking.
They danced slowly over to the area on the dance floor nearest to the tables where Mr. Donald and his bodyguards were relaxing, waiting for the other group to show up. The other group soon showed up. Syd used one of Marshall’s devices, the camera he had put into Sydney’s necklace. The snap button was wireless and was on Vaughn’s left cufflink. They got the shoots they needed and exited the building quickly. Once they left the building they hopped into the van that Weiss and the rest of the op teach team group were in. As soon as Syd and Vaughn closed the van door they drove off towards the airport to go home.
“So Sydney do you want to come over and watch the game? There will be Pizza!” Weiss said elbowing her.
“I guess I could come over and watch the game since I never get to see it at my house anyway! That’s if you don’t mind?” Syd said elbowing Weiss back.
Vaughn was oblivious to the whole conversation.

During the flight home both Sydney and Vaughn went and changed out of there ballroom outfits, this time they went into separate rooms. Syd came back out in her black, soft shorts and her Dallas Stars jersey. She still had her hair up in a fancy style, so she looked out of place and strange. She came in and sat down next to Weiss.
“So what kind of pizza is there going to be?” Syd asked, trying to break the awkward silence.
Weiss looked at the Stars Jersey and gasped, luckily Sydney didn’t here him. Oh no she is a Star’s fan! Weiss thought, silently screaming. At that precise moment Vaughn entered the room with his King’s jersey on.
“Well what kind of pizza do you like?” Weiss asked Syd.
“Dude you know what kind of pizza I like!” Vaughn answered, not realizing that Syd was even in the room and the fact that Weiss was asking her not him!
“I like Canadian bacon, Pineapple and mushrooms on my pizza!” Syd said, turning towards Vaughn slightly so he could see her better.
“Oh yeah Mike, Syd is going to come over and watch the game tonight” Weiss said to Vaughn.

Sydney went to their apartment after they arrived back and entered the room to see the mess that the guys had in there place. But it wasn’t much better than her place since they had 3 girls living in the same house, who were all in school too, had jobs and other stuff to do besides cleaning. When she walked in Weiss had already ordered the pizza and promised that it would be there soon. Weiss turned on the TV and began to watch the game. Sydney heard the doorbell go and got up because she knew the guys wouldn’t move from their seats as long as the game was on.
“Hi” Syd greeted the pizza guy.
Hmm he’s hot! Sydney thought secretly.
“There ya go, that will be 20 dollars” The pizza guy told Syd, who was looking at the order.
“Ok hold on a sec, I’ll go get the money” Syd said, looking to see if they had money set out for the pizza.
“Hey Vaughn, where did you put the money for the pizza?” Syd said, wondering why she even asked they wouldn’t hear her right now with the game on!
Hmm… what can I do to get his attention? Sydney thought before walking over to Vaughn sitting on his lap facing him. Oh course, duh block his view of the TV! She figured. Sydney reached over into Vaughn’s back pocket and pulled out his wallet. Wow! Look at the way her body and the way it moves … why is she going for my back pocket? Vaughn thought, as she pulled the wallet out of his pocket and began to open it up.
“What do you think your doing Miss Bristow?” Vaughn said with a naughty school boy look on his face.
“Money for the pizza!” Syd explained as if it were the stupidest question on the planet, “Sorry you must have been watching my team kick your team’s ass!”
Syd had a big grin on her face as she walked off with his wallet.
“Sorry that took so long… you know guys and hockey!” Syd said apologetically.
“That’s ok miss” The pizza guy said.
“No really, I’m sorry… Have I meet you before?” Syd asked, trying to think where she knew the guy from.
“Hmm…I don’t know?” the guys said.
“What school do you go to?” Syd asked.
“UTA, why?” The pizza guy replied.
“Do you know Jonathan Lambert? He is in a band”
“Yeah I know John, how do know him?”
“I went to MHS with him but he was a year older than me!” Syd said.
“Really I roomed with him, I was a Drill tech at MHS last fall!”
“Oh my god, its “John” that’s how I know you. I’m Sydney Bristow. I was one of the three senior Clarinet players at MHS!”
“Wow Syd you look… Hot… great!!
“Thanks” Sydney blushed profusely.

Vaughn walked over to the kitchen to see what was up with the guy that was hitting on Syd.
“Hey Syd” Vaughn said as he wrapped his arms around her, “Who is this”
Vaughn looked suspiciously at Sydney and then at the guy.
“Oh Michael this is John, John this is Michael. John was our trill tech at MHS last fall” Sydney introduced them.
“So you go to UTA, right?” Vaughn asked, questioning John.
“Yeah I’m at UTA this year… where do you go?”
“Oh I’m at UNT.” Vaughn said as he held Syd close to him as if he was trying to protect her from him, maybe he if could convince this “John” that him and Sydney were together without actually saying it he would leave her alone.
John had definitely noticed that Vaughn was all over Sydney and decided that now would be a good time to leave.
“Well I better get going, nice seeing you again Syd!” John said as he stated walking towards the door. Wow she’s really hot! He thought. Sydney could almost hear his thoughts and blushed, smirking.

Once John had left Sydney turned to face Vaughn, she laughed really hard inside as she could tell Vaughn was becoming jealous of her talking to the John. Syd with eyes closed in front of Vaughn reached over to the pizza box and grabbed a piece of pizza… she opened her eyes and shoved it into his mouth.
“Ummm… What was that for?” Vaughn asked removing the pizza from his mouth.
“Oh nothing I just though you needed something shoved in your mouth!” Syd said, as she grabbed a piece for herself and a sprite.
She went and sat down on the couch in front of the TV, Vaughn went into the kitchen and grabbed a plate and some Ranch dressing from the refrigerator and a coke too. Then he plopped down on the couch right next to Syd before eating his pizza with the Ranch dressing.
“Eww what are you doing with the Ranch?” Syd asked Vaughn
“Eating what does it look like I’m doing?”
“I know what you were doing dumb ass! I was more of asking you why you were doing that?”
“Because it’s good! Don’t dis it till you’ve try it!”
“Ok, if you insist!” Vaughn took some of Sydney’s pizza and dipped it in the Ranch dressing before feeding it to her.
“So what do you think?” Vaughn asked impatiently.
“Hmm… its ok. Give me the plate!” Syd demanded.
“So you like?” Vaughn said with a sly face on!
Syd didn’t answer she just continued to watch the game and eat the pizza and dressing.
Vaughn was sitting fairly close to Sydney, who found herself very comfortable when suddenly she heard her ring tone, which meant unless another one of them had the same one which was unlikely, that her phone was going off.
“Hello?” Syd said answering her phone, not sure as to who would be calling her right now.
“Hey Syd, it Katie, is it ok it some of my friends come over and hang-out tonight?” Katie asked.
“Who are they and did you ask Nadia?”
“Yeah, she told me to call you and ask check with you!”
“It’s cool with me but there better not be…
1. No boys staying the night or hanging out in a room that Nadia isn’t in.
2. No drink as in beer or whatever! And clean up your messes!”
“Oh my god Sydney I know the rules you don’t have to state them every time you’re not here!”
“Ok sweetie talk to you tomorrow” Sydney said blowing off the whole dumb teen attitude that KT was giving her.
“So was that like your daughter?” Vaughn said her.
“Oh god no… how old do you think I am? Wait don’t answer that! That was my younger sister who lives with Nadia and me. She is a Jr. in high school” Syd said, trying not to give to much information away.
“So you’re like her guardian, right?”
“Yes” Syd said once again not wanting to go into great details.
And then the question came up that she had being dreading.
“So what happened to your mother?” He asked.
“Umm… I never meet my mother. I was adopted” Syd said trying not to bring up old feelings.
Vaughn could tell that the mother thing was something that she didn’t want to talk about. So he decided to go back to talking about the game, something he knew something about. He had no idea about all the stuff that had to do with Sydney’s mother and that’s the way she wanted it to be.
“So who is your favorite player?” Vaughn asked her.
“Mike Modano” She said without a doubt in her mind.
“Good choice, he is a great player.”
“Yeah, I loved him since I was like seven! And I have always wanted to go to one of their games.”
“You’ve never been to a hockey game!” Vaughn asked, with a doubtfully look on his face.
“Nope, if and when I am around for the games I usually try to watch them at home if my sisters haven’t taken over the TV! And growing up, my family had other stuff to spend there money on like my education. It’s weird how life works out!”
Vaughn just smiled at Sydney because he kind of understood what she meant, but he still felt like there was something else she wasn’t talking about that was on her mind, something she wanted to tell him but there was something holding her back. So he just listened to her to see if she really wanted to talk about it or not.
“Its weird how my whole life I felt like something was missing. My “mother “ ( her adopted one) told me a story that about how I was suppose to be a twin but the other baby didn’t make it. But later in life I found out that I had known my twin since I was in 5th grade, she was my best friend!” Sydney paused and grinned at the memories over the past years of her friendship with Nadia, “the fact is that she never really had a real family, but from what I do know about my parents my real mom is no good and you can never tell with my dad”
Sydney sighed the game was over and of course the Stars had won. But neither of them really cared about that right now. Serendipity was on the TV now, which was coincidently one of Sydney’s favorite movies, Vaughn pulled his arms around her to comfort her. I haven’t known Sydney that long but I don’t like seeing her like this and I wish I could help, Vaughn thought to himself. He really cared about her even though he barely knew her. They talked about random things all night till they both fell asleep on the coach together.
So I'm total working on the next chapter all ready!! So hopefully you'll see it soon!! Oh and I wanted to thank every body who has bugged me about this!! Love ya!! and MY BETA SAB! :hug: *hugs for everybody*
SYD
P.S. Emmy_d ur box is full! so I couldnt send u one!!

[post="1479491"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

^^^^huh??? why did ya just copy my fict into a quote?? Hi I'm syd!! u new to aa?? Howdy!!! 🤠
Oh and everybody *5 people* who read thanks!! I love that u guys accultaly read! love ya!
SYD

Yeah sure I'll add u to my PM list!!!
SYD's PM LIST
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15
Emmy_d
starrynic
Sabella
Nancy O
Sydney L Bristow
aliasobsessed89
aliasfan212
any one else???????

ok guys so I started school and its been different! and I'm hoping to write some more now! And one of my friends just died and its austin! yeah the guy in my fict. he real was he was! and I going to let some stuff out of my sestem! so hope fully soon well have some update!!
SyD

ok guys so I started school and its been different! and I'm hoping to write some more now! And one of my friends just died and its austin! yeah the guy in my fict. he real was he was! and I going to let some stuff out of my sestem! so hope fully soon well have some update!!
SyD

Hey, I know it's so sad...but at least I'm feeling better today than what I have been. Also, did you ever find your spiral?

no prob!! I hope to have my next update next week or after thanks giving! I've been busy with school and other stuff. and I working on another fict that a friend is going to co-write with me!
syd

ok guys I hope to type a copy soon of my next chaper! Its like 22 pages so far and I keep adding more sorry its taking so long! I love u all!
syd

ok allmost done! I have mon-thurday off this week and no school either! Ok so I'm like half way done! and its really long!! And thanks to every one who stuck with me thought every thing! Happy new year's! *PS I'm allmost done typeing it*
<3 syd

ok so its finshed and now all I have to do is wait for my BETA. :happydance: oh and its like really long!! Its just over 19 pages long!
syd

Back