Leaves Fall As They May

if ya'll dont like Sarkney. PLease TELL ME, so i can take you off the pm list. Thanksss

Chapter 5

Sark stood there stunned, until he decided to respond, wrapping his arms around Sydney and closing the door with his foot. He could just imagine how angry Agent Vaughn was, but decided to focus on his current ‘activities’.

“Sydney…” He pulled back, looking into her eyes.

“Sark, why can’t you just shut up and kiss me?” Sydney replied smirking, moving further into her house, pulling him with her by his tie.

He had no other option than to obey.

Vaughn went back to his hotel room. He was hoping Sydney would come to her senses, but he was too tired to try anything more tonight. He called Lauren to tell her he wouldn’t be home that night, that he was away on ‘business’.

Sydney awoke in an empty bed, feeling better than she had in a long time. She heard a loud clatter in the kitchen and went to check it out. She walked into the kitchen and laughed out loud when she saw Sark trying to make pancakes. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning into him. He let out a small yelp and Sydney let go quickly, Sark turned around clutching his finger.

“Aw, what did you do?” She asked concerned, holding out her hand for him to place his in.

“You’ve succeeded in burning me Miss Bristow.” He replied cockily, complying and letting Sydney attend to his minor wound. He enjoyed her company immensely, he rarely talked to anyone candidly when out in the real world. They had their own little paradise in the house, all seemed perfect with the world. He wouldn’t mind doing this everyday for the rest of his life.

“Let me kiss it and make it better.” She flirted, bending her head to his finger to lightly kiss it, then looking back up into his eyes. His smile quickly turned into an evil grin and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a passionate kiss.

“I love you.” He huskily declared.

“I love you too.”

She sat up in bed quickly, finding it empty. She wiped the sweat from her forehead and blinked rapidly a few times. It had been a dream.

None of it was real.

Her gaze traveled to the pillow next to hers and she found a note.

Sydney,
Last night was amazing, but I know you didn’t mean it. I’m sorry for taking advantage of you. Hopefully this wont change our relationship. Call me for dinner sometime.
~J.

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, today was going to be a long day. How was she going to be able to fend off Vaughn when she couldn’t get the image of Sark’s toned body off her mind?

TBC... Short, but... eh?
ON OR OFF, TELL ME.
grassyass
Wild_Child
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
smartgirl2004
Queen of hearts
vaughnroxmysox
twinkley_angel
Catpin
SpygirlAmy