Fall 2005

We got a 2nd in the 10 K!! (we beat Jessica and her bro!! :happydance: )
And in the 5 K we got 2nd again ^_^ But ^^^^ they got first (n) But I got sick yestore day after school and before I went to bed! And I wasnt feeling my 100% today so that why we didnt kick Jessica stupid little back stabing ass!! Maybe next year!! 😆
SYD

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>hey guys thanks all of u who have read this and comment thanks!! It make me feel better know that someone is reading and maybe likeing it!!
SYD
</span>

^^^^^^ 😆 I dont know!!! well I think I need more than just blondie to want me to update before I do so!!!! *evil laugh* Its up to u know blondie!!
SYD

:light: Hmm...Why Me?! :lol: Well, this is going to be the starting place of my not so long list of motivation... *picks up megaphone so that everyone may hear* Okay Everyone, Syd Needs Motivation To Update Her Fic, Otherwise It Will Remain Unfinished!!! *loud gasps throughout the room* I Need As Many People As Possible To Do Whatever It Takes To Get Her To Update!!! Thank You For Your Time!!! :lol:

Just for anybody who doesn't already know, Syd may not be updating her story for a while because he is at camp!!! There is a thread called Sydpoo Separation and has the camp address if you would like to write her while she is there!!!

Ok guys sorry its been like forever but I will update!! I have like 13 pages all ready and its not queit where I want where I want it to be! Hey I'm all so going to want for someone to Beta it!! So if u want to help leave me a message!! Sab do u still want to help??
SYD

Of corse I'll add u Nancy!!! I'm glad I still have people reading!! Now let me go find my PM list!!! .....(looking for list)
SYD's PM LIST
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15
Emmy_d
starrynic
Sabella
Nancy O
OMG I cant belive I havent updted shince April!! I guess I've been really bussy!! Sorry guys!!!
SYD

hey I finally decided to pop in and read. Its good! let me join in on your pm list! oh and remember what I said about updating? I know you wrote more you told me and you told me how many pages it is so far so get it posted young lady or I am going to go all Jiggaly Wiggaly on you!

oh and Blondie I really love your Avatar! Wadia rocks!!!!

He stood there for a moment staring at her, his mouth wide open, almost at the drooling point. Sydney could feel eyes on her back and turned around to find Vaughn staring at her.“Vaughn what are you …?” She asked perplexed.

“I … erm … urm” He gulped and went bright red.
She titled her head and raised an eyebrow at him, she knew exactly what he had been doing.

“Well, I … err … better go find Weiss, see if he’s ready yet” Vaughn excused himself, cursing the fact that he’d let himself be caught staring at her.

that was so cute. I really loved how that was played out. Vaughn is such a cutie!

hehehehehehheeheheee
U tryed to sneak in here like that Kell! Thanks!
SYD's PM LIST
Bubbles
vaughnsgurl4lf
mhsalien
peanutbutter
blue_bird
sydneymicheal
iluvalias0203
sunsetgirl
deranged_girl
fire*N*ice
Vaughnlover15
Emmy_d
starrynic
Sabella
Nancy O
Sydney L Bristow
aliasobsessed89

Hey Kit did u want to b on my pm list??
Well I'm working on the update like kell said! I hope to put it up soon! and thanks every body for ur pantines! Sab will be back on monday so maybe I'll have part of it ready for her to beta by then!
Love ya,
SYD

Ok guys I have some NEWS!! Its can be good or bad it depends on how u take it. I got a JOB!!! Ok So If ur from the DFW area in Texas! U can come see me at the Parks MaLL @ Build-a-Bear!! yeah!! But I'm still working on the fict and I start school in like 14 days!!! so re- read the past chapter so u can rember what was going on! well g2g ttyl Love ya!!
SYD

Back