Foolish Ways

Oh no... 🇳🇴 She ran away from home??? Oh Cathy....

Vaughn is going to have a heart attack when he can't find her.... *sigh*

Great chapters. Thanks for the pm.

That was great ... sad ... lol say was trying to give Erica beer ... bad Vaughn yelling at Cathy ... hope soemone catches her before she gets to far ... more soon please

UH-oh!!! Poor Vaughn!!!!
Hope he realizes Cathy is gone before she gets too far!!!!
-Great update!! Loved it! Thanks for the pm!!!!

Let's hope that Cathy doesn't walk out into the street or have the razzi outside, ready to take pictures of a little running away from home.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

omg i love this fic
it is so cute
cathy is like the cutest little girl in the world
i cant believe she was giving erica beer lol
i hope she doesnt get too far
update soon

Chapter 158

“Cathy” Vaughn knocked on his daughter’s door, “It’s time for lunch babe”

Vaughn sighed, receiving zero response from her.

“Catherine” he whispered, “Honey, I’m sorry”, after having called into the room twice, he opened the door slowly, looking around he let out a small gasp, “frack”

*~*

“Uh…Eric…are you with Nadia?!” Vaughn asked his best friend.

“Yeah, why?” Eric replied with a rather annoyed tone.

“Because…um…well…I sorta…lost Cathy” Vaughn groaned.

“YOU LOST CATHERINE!? YOUR DAUGHTER?!” Eric shouted.

“Yes” Vaughn muttered.

“HOW?”

“I was upset with her this morning and she stormed off to her room…and now I came to get her for lunch and she’s not here” Vaughn explained.

“Okay…um…you stay cool, I’ll be over soon and…look around the house for her” Eric told him.

“Okay…dude…don’t tell Nadia”

“I won’t”

*~*

“Okay…I searched the house, she’s not here” Vaughn stared at his best friend, fear plastered all over his face.

“I just went up and down the street, no sign of her” Eric told him, “Did you check the backyard?”

“She’s not back there” Vaughn whispered, his eyes glazing with tears, “Eric she’s my little girl”

“I know man” Eric nodded, “And she’ll come home”

“I can’t settle for ‘she’ll come home’” Vaughn told him, “I need to see her, I need to know she’s here”

“Then I guess you have to go find her. I’ll take care of my namesake” Eric told him.

“I’ll call you if I get anything” Vaughn grabbed his cell phone and walked quickly out the door and to his car.

*~*

It was 3:30, Cathy had been gone for nearly four hours and Vaughn felt like he had driven down every street in Los Angeles when his cell phone began to ring.

“Eric?” he answered it quickly.

“No Michael…it is Joey…” Joey’s thick Italian voice answered him.

“Oh, hey Joey, now isn’t exactly a great time” Vaughn sighed.

“Oh, I understand, but I have something here for you” Joey looked at the little girl eating an ice cream sundae and swinging her feet in circles.

“She went to you?” Vaughn breathed a sigh of relief.

“I guess she came in while I was doing deliveries and the boys didn’t know you hadn’t brought her. She’s just having an ice cream” Joey told him.

“Thanks Joey”

“Come get her before I put her to work”

Back