Former Gartan Addicts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might if I didn't live in a townhome and my neighbors were soo close. I used to when I lived at home but then we lived in a wooded area. :smiley:

I hate commercials too. Alias is only like a 30-45 minute show in reality. I really hate commercials, and espcially when there's bad weather and they cut to the a breaking news breif right in the middle of Alias. It happened in the spring time last year, i was screaming at my TV.

i scream at the tv too! i remember once they just started playing it then there like...technical difficulties and by the time it came back it was another commerical. i was really pissed i was screaming lol

I've recorded it and subtracted out the time and it's actually between 45-48 minutes for the actual episode. :smiley: Sick aren't I? So it's the same as past years we just notice it now. ;)

Oh K during the finale there was a tornado in my backyard...literally a funnel cloud. I was like "heck no" I'm not going ANYWHERE!! Stupid but well nothing ended up happening except the sirens.

Yes I was. Seriously I've been afraid of storms since I was in 7th grade (31 now) and I was freaking but well I waited it out because of ALIAS. I wanted to see what happened. ;)

Maybe it cured me of my storm aversion. Doubt it though.

pjs.jpg

[post="1179690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Cute picture! She looks like I do now :blink: :lol:
I should come here more often!!

Did you guys watch the exclusive preview on AOL? It seems like those other couples knew Syd & Vaughn were just pretending to be married. I guess I should put this in the speculation thread, but I just thought I'm all excited for that shower scene but that could be a set up or maybe S/V was just training :D ? I hope I don't get disappointed after tonight. Anyway, I just wanted to say I think Michael and Jen still have great chemistry, no matter what other people say.

I've kind of been feeling down lately :brokenheart: , but I have good friends who always know how to make me smile (yeah, just say something Alias-related). My friend re-watched "Ice" with me, and when it came to that scene where Syd says to Vaughn that he looks awful, my friend turned to me and said, "don't you think that hallway would make a good flirting corner?", and that just made me laugh. I wish they find some kind of flirting corner in that new office. That office just feels so cold to me (I guess because there's not much color). Oh, and I miss Vaughn in a tie (a holster-wearing Vaughn would be alright, too).

haha the hallway as a flirting corner...cute! ;)

and omg i miss vaughn in the holster too, i was looking at aliasmedia pics from season 2, and i was like DAMN, why cant he still wear one of those?!

^Boyscout - Anything your internet buddies can help you with? :( It sucks to be down. Just let us know.
Meanwhile just think of point guy, kitchen and well the shower scene. ;) Those brings smiles to my face. :smiley:

As far as speculation goes...I think it helps them work through their issues. Maybe they realize they haven't been themselves with each other and well regroup.

I always look for the positive things. ;)

Aww, you guys, thank you. You don't know how much that means to me. Oh, just reading your posts on these boards make me feel better. I'm just having some relationship problems, but I'm sure I'll be okay. I think I need to dump my guy and hook up with MV :P since he's available, right?. That will solve all my problems (just kidding). I haven't been posting as much as I want to but I still read the boards. Keep it going guys. I noticed there's not much posts on the Gartan thread.

your welcome :smiley:
i hope things go better with you! i wish we could all hook up with MV! that would be the best day in my whole life lol. hopefully more people will come to the gartan side and not the ben/jen side..no offence to anyone who likes them but i HATE ben! sorry lol
but get better! :smiley:

The reason that the couples seem to know about S/V is because....

They are possing in that group of 'terrorists'. All of the other couples think they are in on it. So they were testing them to see if they could lie to ordinary people. The bad guy's think S/V are bad.

^Jinnie posted that earlier but thanks. :smiley: It's nice reaffirmation anyway that they are still friends.

BS11 - Hey we've all been there with relationship issues and well they suck. If he doesn't treat you like you should be treated. Dump him. Easier said than done and believe me I've been there done it. Stayed with a guy for far too long. Thank god I found my own MV. ;)

Less than 6 hours to go. WOO HOO :happydance:

ETA: Yeah why doesn't Vaughn still wear the holster?! He's a field agent now. Or is that too obvious if he's in the field. :thinking: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back