Former Gartan Addicts #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG can I just say that I'm on :cloud9: today. :smiley: I'm seriously in shipper heaven. I just can't really express my feelings. Except to say Santa Barbara.

Am I the only one who thinks he really was going to propose? Maybe not in front of the crooked neck giraffe but in SB?

Jinnie - You are so right this was amazing!! Now question...will Nocturne be ok since this was supposed to be afterwards?

ETA: Happy Birthday Katy! 🎂

julesvartan said:
OMG can I just say that I'm on :cloud9: today. :smiley: I'm seriously in shipper heaven. I just can't really express my feelings. Except to say Santa Barbara.

Am I the only one who thinks he really was going to propose? Maybe not in front of the crooked neck giraffe but in SB?

Jinnie - You are so right this was amazing!! Now question...will Nocturne be ok since this was supposed to be afterwards?

ETA: Happy Birthday Katy!  🎂
[post="1181651"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, you're not the only one. I'm sure that he was planning to propose to Sydney three years ago, but that speech that he made to the car salesman made me turn into a puddle of mush :cloud9:

It hasn't been 12 hours and I've re-watched the episode twice. Aww. And Aww. I love how they are taking it slow :lol: . I agree with what someone said that the proposal speech is right up there with the my father's watch speech. Love, love, love Vaughn this season.

^Oh I didn't read that about the watch but I so agree.

About the response...of course NK is going to say that it's her job but seriously blown way out of proportion. Let's all move on.

Thinking happy shipper thought. ;)

Yeah, MV is the man this year. He's seriously doing so well in every episode.

And Syd so wanted Vaughn. After that speech she was like, let's get in the shower now pal.

Oh yeah, if I were Syd, I would've told the car salesman to get the hell outta the way and take Vaughn to the backseat. His speech was so sweet, it was more than sweet. :love:

And the look she gave him. She so knew what he was trying to tell her. I was so close to tearing up. It was very, very special. :smiley: God I'm such a sap.

Hey guys, its been a while! So Vartan, im loving his acting in this season, hes come a long way from s1, hes great, i loved his speech last week, i was on the verge of tears, and the proposal speech, well said! Loved all the S/V bits, they were all sweet, ive got a feeling now things wont be so cold and awkward between them, and i still cant get over the proposal speech, Awwwww Santa Barbera, i cant believe they mention it again. Garner and Vartan did great in the scene and for the people who think they have no chemistry, whatever!

So this article, whats the big deal, Vartan was having a laugh, some people need a sence of humour, i thought he was funny!

^I've been wondering where you've been Harm!! :smiley:

Oh the article was funny. Leave it to the media and some fans to blow it out of proportion.

All I keep hearing is Santa Barbara.

After last night's eppy, I just had to come into this thread because I know I'd be in good company. Vaughn's proposal speech...PERFECT. I may be biased in this, but I've really gotta say that Vartan is kicking major ass this season! I won't be surprised if people started talking about him more and considering him for award nominations...cuz seriously, his performance thus far is definitely acalade worthy. I love the dialogue they've been providing him...nice to see that the writers have got him doing more than just brooding (though, i wouldn't mind staring at a brooding Vaughn at all---those eyes, those forehead wrinkles!). I'm still euphoric from all of the shippy moments last night and it's nice to come here and see everyone else equally elated...then I don't feel so pathetic that this show has the power to make me deliriously happy. Enjoy the rest of your ALIAS high, everyone!

And yes...SANTA BARBARA will forever have a different connotation for me.

:Ph34r: no screencaps yet at AM...

yep, sydofthesea, you're in good company here. Haven't seen the eps yet but yeah, I've been reading many comments too about MV doing a great performance this season. Oh and I agree with what you said: "...I won't be surprised if people started talking about him more and considering him for award nominations...cuz seriously, his performance thus far is definitely acalade worthy." --I do hope that he'll be recognized for the good works he's done. The man is just awesome.

:confused: any ratings news...

Sapphire said:
:confused: any ratings news...
[post="1182070"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

According to an AM post this morning, ALIAS apparently fell to third this week. Simple life took first and King of Queens took second. Alls I gotta say is that those people that didn't tune in last night missed one heck of an episode!!! Twas very reminiscent of the ALIAS of yesteryears...loved it!! Now if they'll just throw on the holster back onVaughn, then I swear I'll be in heaven! :blush:

I do think they should submit the confession from him for an Emmy. He seriously deserves it. And you know Jen would be so happy for him. :smiley:

sydofthesea said:
According to an AM post this morning, ALIAS apparently fell to third this week. Simple life took first and King of Queens took second. Alls I gotta say is that those people that didn't tune in last night missed one heck of an episode!!! Twas very reminiscent of the ALIAS of yesteryears...loved it!! Now if they'll just throw on the holster back onVaughn, then I swear I'll be in heaven!  :blush:
[post="1182099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmmm, Simple Life??! :blink: Paris/Nichole ship... anyways :rolleyes:
thanks for the info, sydofthesea... and yes, Holster!Vaughn :love:

Holster Vaughn... mmmm.

My cousin was text messaging me during my lecture saying, "Are you so in love with Vaughn right now?" Haha. Of course I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back