Former Gartan Addicts #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who isn't in love with him? I mean my hubby was terribly romantic when he popped the question but shoot for Vaughn to pretty much confess he was ready to marry her is HUGE! :cloud9:

BamBam said:
The reps response to the US Weekly interview for those interested (from an article in the Chicago Sun Times):

A spokeswoman for Vartan declined to comment on the Us Weekly story Wednesday, but Garner's rep insisted the actress was ''very happy'' with the film, despite its poor showing at the box office.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/zwecker/cst-ftr-zp27.html
[post="1181717"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey guys!
Sorry but i dont understand, The enterview wasnt real?
Im vey confused here. :thinking:

We don know if it was real and if it was they probably twisted what he said. Anyway it's over and done with and of course the media is flipping out over it.

Plus MV has a wicked sense of humor and that doesn't print well. He's very sarcastic.

Darn! Alias-media doesn't have screen caps up yet. I can't make the AV. Here i was looking forward to getting home and doing it. awwww...

julesvartan said:
We don know if it was real and if it was they probably twisted what he said. Anyway it's over and done with and of course the media is flipping out over it.

Plus MV has a wicked sense of humor and that doesn't print well. He's very sarcastic.
[post="1182643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Whell Michael should know by now that its not OK to saying things like that to the press, especially to a tabloyd... -_-

The interview was most likely real, because a magazine could not get away with quoting someone directly if they didn't really speak to him. Whether they twisted his words or he was being sarcastic or what, we can't know for sure. Jen could very well have told him that she didn't like how Elektra came out, but her rep is not gonna admit that to the press. That is why her rep said that Jen is happy with the movie....they have to say that publically.

I hate to go on and on and on about this but can we please drop it??

This interview subject has gone on for way to long for my liking.

The media can do whatever they want or so they think.

There was in an article in australian magazine Woman's Day over here last year saying how everyone hated Melissa (Lauren) there was then an interview on Melissa's official site a few weeks later saying how it was misquoted and totally false.

I beg can we please move on.

The media/tabs are clever they can take one thing MV said and screw him over on that.

Here is hoping that we can drop this subject like know!!

etvisit.jpg

deleted-scene097.jpg

jencar.jpg

Thanks Dani. I was about to post the same thing but I think you worded it better than I ever could. On to more pleasant and less judgemental topics....

Is is wierd that I have watched the Vaughn recounting the proposal scene about 3 million times! My poor tape is gonna give out! The funny thing is I was thinking that shower sex would be the kick ass moment of the ep. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it (that makes me sound like a total perv doesn't it?) but there is something proposal scene. I can't quite figure out what it is but there is something just so special and sweet about it.

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
I hate to go on and on and on about this but can we please drop it??

This interview subject has gone on for way to long for my liking.

The media can do whatever they want or so they think.

There was in an article in australian magazine Woman's Day over here last year saying how everyone hated Melissa (Lauren) there was then an interview on Melissa's official site a few weeks later saying how it was misquoted and totally false.

I beg can we please move on.

The media/tabs are clever they can take one thing MV said and screw him over on that.

Here is hoping that we can drop this subject like know!!

I agree with you. Those are reallly cure pictures. Thanks again for your pictures.

etvisit.jpg

deleted-scene097.jpg

jencar.jpg

[post="1182710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has viewed that proposal scene one too many times. Vartan ROCKS! I know Vaughn hasn't said "I love you" to Syd ( I mean directly to her face) but that whole monologue was even better than a worthless I love you.

I also loved when Vaughn said, it's Wednesday night, we can't go out. Hahaha! That's what I've been saying since Alias Season 4 came on. :lol:

spy41 said:
Darn! Alias-media doesn't have screen caps up yet.  I can't make the AV.  Here i was looking forward to getting home and doing it.  awwww...
[post="1182647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

my thoughts exactly kristina, lol

Okay...I did NOT get last night's episode. I dunno, I don't think I was paying very good attention. But omg, the whole episode I was like "WTF is going on?!?!?!" :confused: Someone please clarify! I didn't get the whole freakin' episode. *dies* Oh yeah, S/V cuteness. That I understood. I think. :blink: Oy.

Aliasfan13 said:
Okay...I did NOT get last night's episode. I dunno, I don't think I was paying very good attention. But omg, the whole episode I was like "WTF is going on?!?!?!" :confused: Someone please clarify! I didn't get the whole freakin' episode. *dies* Oh yeah, S/V cuteness. That I understood. I think. :blink: Oy.
[post="1183075"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

As far as I understood, Syd and Vaughn were impersonating a mercenary German couple. The Russian group that was running Liberty Village was looking for recruits and contacted the German couple, which of course turned out to be Syd and Vaughn. From there, Syd and Vaughn were supposed to find out what the Russian group was planning in the future. Turns out they were gonna send Syd/Vaughn to Chicago to attempt to help them gain acces to some financial company's servers so that they could shut down its financial operation. Then the Russians would re-route the funds in that institution to whomever they chose, probably themselves.

In addition, at the beginning of the episode "Tom" killed that group of people so he could steal the electro-magnetic weapon from them, and that's where Syd/Vaughn got that weapon in the end that helped them shut the security system and computers in Liberty Village.

I hope that helps.

Aliasfan13 said:
[post="1183075"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sher, what was there not to get? :D I'm just kidding with you. I'm gonna watch it again tonight after everyone leaves my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back