Former Gartan Addicts #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he likes wearing blue.... maybe just a little. :P Hey, we haven't seen his blue nike pants in awhile. He's wearing those in like every single paparazzi pic.

*looks at MV pic* *giggles* He looks good but what he is wearing looks like the outfits guys would wear when they go break dancing when I lived in Kanas City! And he looks like a very big little boy!

Now that there's a closer pic, I like his jacket more. The blue hat and blue jacket don't match though. I don't think MV really cares though.

MV would look hot in pink, lol. Give him a pink button down shirt and jeans.. he'd look hot.

ETA: Sure Jules... tell me what pic you want.

^The close up of him playing poker. Getting blues to match is like getting the color black to match. :smiley: Impossible.

I'm emailing it to you!!....done.

Feel better EJ!!

I'm outta here. Have a great night guys! :D

Oooh! Hotness!!! He looks so tan and yummy :woot: .

RE: the all blue outfit. That's a guy thing, right? Hahaha! Who cares if the outfit doesn't match, but he's gonna wear his lucky hat and his lucky colors. :lol:

ETA: Since he's wearing 2 different outfits (both blue and sexy ;) ), I guess that means he was in Las Vegas for 2 days. Hmmm. MV having a good time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back