Former Gartan Addicts #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Okay.  And Jen is going to be one of the animals or something?
I guess she will be voicing one of the animals though I have no clue who! Julia Roberts is voicing Charlotte and Dakota Fanning is playing Fern. There are other big names connected to it. The woman who wrote Erin Brockovich and Jen's new movie, Catch and Release, also wrote the screenplay to this movie.

Strangely, it appears that Wilbur has not been cast! No big deal, he's only the main character! ^_^ I do wonder who will Jen play. It's been awhile since I saw the movie. Great, now I will sit here and pick my brain about who she could be voicing! And I wonder who will voice Templeton! He was my fave for some odd reason!

ETA: Jen's 13 Going on 30 director is also directing this one!

Charlotte's Web was one of my favorite children's book. That, Babe, and James and the Giant Peach were my favorite. :D Those were in the days when I actually liked to read. I got to high school and said, screw this! :lol: Dakota Fanning is in everything lately. And I think Julia Robert's definitely fits as the voice of Charlotte.

:thinking: anybody here saved that old pic of MV/JG with the lucky mom in between them... they were on a football game, remember that pic? :confused: I went back to that link we had in this thread but couldn't find anymore that picture of them...

Anyway :blush: thanks.

I might have it saved on my computer at work Sapphire. I'll look tomorrow. I can't promise anything.

New pic link posted at Michael's Mistresses....he was at the 3rd year celebration for Light in Vegas. :smiley: Didn't say he was with anyone. ;)

Yep. Saw the pic. Saw how hot he was.... :lol: He looks so good in blue. He always wears blue. :D

I'm still bitter about the lady at the 49ers game with them.

Sapphire said:
:thinking: anybody here saved that old pic of MV/JG with the lucky mom in between them... they were on a football game, remember that pic? :confused: I went back to that link we had in this thread but couldn't find anymore that picture of them...

Anyway :blush: thanks.
[post="1246656"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It's at this link.

B said:
link.[/url]
[post="1247196"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: you have the link! thanks a lot B'Elanna! :hug:

julesvartan said:
I might have it saved on my computer at work Sapphire. I'll look tomorrow. I can't promise anything.
[post="1246677"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
and thank you too Jules for helping out. :blush:

I'll add that one to my saved pictures. Thanks guys. :smiley:

And yeah, MV's a blue person and he's wearing again that blue-bead necklace. :love:

Sapphire said:
:woot: you have the link! thanks a lot B'Elanna! :hug:
and thank you too Jules for helping out. :blush:
I'll add that one to my saved pictures. Thanks guys. :smiley:

And yeah, MV's a blue person and he's wearing again that blue-bead necklace. :love:
[post="1247252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Michael is going to celebs partis? wird :blink:

rjalias said:
Also one of the big reasons Jen got herself a production company is that she wants to make another film with him. :smiley:
[post="1247619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Good deal.

The funniest thing was watching Collateral after 13 Going on 30 cause Mark Ruffalo's character is so completely different. I was laughing.

PoketRockets11 said:
The funniest thing was watching Collateral after 13 Going on 30 cause Mark Ruffalo's character is so completely different. I was laughing.
[post="1247622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I felt the same way about "In the Cut". :smiley: JG has good chemistry with Mark Ruffalo.

krzykty57789 said:
I never saw In the Cut. :smiley: Is it any good?
[post="1247864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's pretty graphic. I thought it was ok. I rented it last year and watched it. If you like Mark Ruffalo then maybe you'll like it.

krzykty57789 said:
I never saw In the Cut. :smiley: Is it any good?
[post="1247864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It was just okay. Nothing great. Wait, how old are you? It's rated R ;)

I just thought of that because my brother-in-law got mad at me this weekend for letting my niece (12 years old) watch my Alias DVD with me, Phoooey! I've been watching all the TV I wanted since I can remember, and I turned out okay (at least, I'd like to think so :lol: ). :P Hahaha! I think that's because me and my twin are way younger than our other siblings (they had graduated college by the time we were 12) so by the time it got to us, our parents pretty much let us have the run of the house. :P Anyway, I think Alias is rated PG-14, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back