Former Gartan Addicts #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill, I hope you won the auction.

Don't know if these have been posted yet but it's worth another post. Vartanfan has these other YUMMY pics from the Ocean Drive Shoot! Get your drool buckets ready! :P

These are my favorites out of all the pics that recently came out. I saw the magazine at Borders over the weekend and I swear that pic is a whole lot better than on the internet.

Hope you won Jill!! :P

I really don't think MV is bad. Spymommy would have kicked his ass already ;)

If he wasn't so damn hot.
It'll be hard to hate him if he does happen to be bad :P

Omg those pics are smoking. The second one is adorable. Look at his forearms. They're all nice and toned and muscular. :D Hot! :thud: And the 3rd one is cute too with his thumbs in his jeans pockets. :love: Thanks for the heads up Chatty! Yep, me too. Definitely my favorite pics that have come out recently. ^_^

My sister's theory is that Vaughn was assigned by the CIA to gain Syd's confidence because the end game is that The Chosen One needs to be killed to end Rambaldi, as in some kind of national security issue. Vaughn failed because he fell in love with Syd (so he's a good guy as far as the CIA is concerned but a bad guy as far as Syd is concerned), and they crashed the car to kill him.
[post="1364207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

I think your sister just read my mind. (y) I hope she is an Alias fan.

So you guys think Vaughn was supposed to just use her and then he fell in love with her? Interesting theory. I have no idea what's going on. I have a bunch of different specs that I like, but I have a feeling all of us are gonna be way off. :lol: Look how off we were about the finale. I don't think any of us guessed Vaughn was gonna say he isn't Vaughn and they were gonna get mauled by another car. :P

I stopped looking for specs. They're just driving me crazy! :blink: I read some after the season finale and stumble upon them on some of the threads. I know I don't like the Danny spec. I'd like to be surprised in the first eppy of S5 so I hope they really have a great follow up on that awesome cliffhanger. ;)

Aren't those pics HOT?! The man has great taste. That watch is a Rolex (it's a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona) and costs at least $10K. I looked it up already. :lol:

ETA: Hi Elise! 👋

I don't know what's going on with my computer, but my posts are getting lost. :blink:

Those are hot MV pics. I don't like the 2nd one. I don't like that pose on anyone when they have their hand close to the face. It's like saying, look at this face. :lol: I like #1. correction, I love it. :P

Go chatty! already looked up the watch. :lol: I want a Rolex. I've been eyeing one for a while. I'm still saving up for it.

ETA: Sorry guys, we are not the owner of MV's size 9's. :( I was going to put a bid at 5 minutes before deadline, and then I saw it was already over $500, and that was my cap.

Are you serious?! Wow, over $500! They must want those really bad. :P Aww, too bad you didn't win it. Last time I checked the auction, it's MV's stuff that had lots of bids.

:lol: Can't remember which photo shoot it was, but it was mentioned that he had a Rolex watch on. I wasn't sure if he owned it then but with these set of pics, seems like he does own it. Yup, I have been looking at Rolex watches before. I almost bought one last year but I changed my mind. Maybe sometime soon... ;)

Jill, to make you feel better, do you want me to email those 3 Ocean Drive pics again?

Yeah that first pic pretty much tops the other 2. But omg, he's so hot! :thud:

That is a smooth looking watch. That was the first thing I was staring at when I saw that 2nd picture. MV deserves a Rolex. :lol: I bet he never takes the thing off. He's definitely a watch man. He probably has a watch tan line. :P

Awww Jill, I'm sorry you lost the auction. Oh well, at least you can say you tried to win MV's scrubs and size 9 shoes. ^_^

Hi Chatty! :hi: Love your new av... our avs are kinda matching now. ;)

Thanks! Your avy is still better. No surprise why they picked the first shot. That really was the best one of them. It's just on the 2nd one, his forearm looked great. I tried to make an avy out of it but I didn't like how it came out.

I'll change it back to the proposal scene tomorrow just because it matches my siggy. ;)

Yeah his forearm looked so muscular and toned. :lol: You can see the lines and the definition. Awesome. MV has strong arms. :D

Do you like the other outtakes posted at the Safehouse? You know, the ones with the red background and striped shirt? I like the last 3. Too bad the copyright symbol is blocking his face cause he looks great. ^_^

They're okay. When does MV not look hot anyway?! I just don't like it as much when he's all prettied up. I like the more casual MV look. :D

ETA: Let me look at them again... :lol:
Okay, I like the last ones on the second and third rows...the introspective MV look. :P

chattyg said:
Are you serious?! Wow, over $500!  They must want those really bad.  :P Aww, too bad you didn't win it.  Last time I checked the auction, it's MV's stuff that had lots of bids.

:lol: Can't remember which photo shoot it was, but it was mentioned that he had a Rolex watch on.  I wasn't sure if he owned it then but with these set of pics, seems like he does own it.  Yup, I have been looking at Rolex watches before.  I almost bought one last year but I changed my mind.  Maybe sometime soon...  ;)

Jill, to make you feel better, do you want me to email those 3 Ocean Drive pics again?
[post="1364564"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, it went for over $500. I wish I could bid more than that, but I thought $500 was already a lot of money. Obviously, someone felt somethng MV had worn was worth more than that. :P

If I remember correctly, MV was wearing the Rolex in the Jane magazine pic. It does seem like he owns this one from the Ocean Drive magazine, because it doesn't even seem like they dressed him up. He's just wearing a plain old black shirt and jeans, and he's even wearing that necklace he likes to wear.

Thanks for the offer, chatty. That's sweet, but no need. I realized that the save icon appears on my computer at work, so I just e-mailed it from work to my home. :D

$500 is a lot of money. What are they gonna do with the MV scrubs anyways? What were you planning on doing with it Jill? :lol: Putting it on display? That's one hell of a conversation piece. "Yes, these are the actual scrubs and shoes that Michael Vartan wore in MIL." If I had money, I would just want the shoes. His size 9 shoes. :P I'm still not over that by the way.

I like the casual pics better too. There's never a time where MV doesn't look hot, but the pics where he's in the black shirt and jeans are lovely. :love:

Yeah, I wanted Jill to win that auction on the off chance that the lady from New Line made a mistake on the shoe size. Maybe they were mismarked or something. :lol: I wanted to send her a reply to her email: "Are you sure about that? Can you please double-check it again?" :lol: :P Just kidding...

Elise, with $500, you can buy 5 Shox in different colors and styles. :D

ETA: Hi Ngan! 👋 I see you lurking down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back