Former Gartan Addicts #9

Ah I see....that might be why it isn't working for so many people.....

Actually, that theory of Syd and Vaughn "dying" isn't such a bad theory...It's plausible....

My boyfriend guessed that Syd was going to die. :lol: If he is right I will have a grudge against Alias for a very very long time. I don't like that ending at all. :P

So are we putting stuff in spoiler tags now? I don't even know how to do that since it never works for me.... ever. :P If anyone can stay spoiler free in this thread with all the spoilers we post and all the stuff we talk about, they should get a freakin' award. :rotflmao: I can guarantee when it gets close to finale time there are going to be like a million spoiler tags. :lol: I love this thread because everyone is so quick to post the newest spoilers. (y) See, the FGA is so effective.

If anyone has any new spoilers and they can't post it in here cause they can't get the tags to work, you can PM it to me. :angelic: I want to know about it. :P

Okay, new ones I just found posted at sd-1...episode descriptions for 100 & 101...:smiley:
ALIAS - "There's Only One Sydney Bristow" - In the milestone 100th episode of the award-winning spy drama, Sydney's maternity leave is cut short when she learns that Will (Bradley Cooper, "Failure to Launch," "Wedding Crashers") has been abducted by her nemesis, Anna Espinosa (Gina Torres). Meanwhile, Sloane finds himself one step closer to obtaining the cure for daughter Nadia, on "Alias," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/SCOTT GARFIELD)

And

ALIAS - "I See Dead People" - Sydney must beat arch-nemesis Anna Espinosa to the punch when a mysterious chip found implanted in Ren-e is tied to Vaughn. Meanwhile, Sloane struggles with ghostly visions while working for Prophet Five, on "Alias," WEDNESDAY, MAY 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/SCOTT GARFIELD)
JENNIFER GARNER

ETA: And the pic with BC to go with it. :smiley:
105747_8261_thu.jpg

More pics over here....
Click Me for Alias Promo Pics

ETAA: So maybe by next week, the promo pics featuring the one and only Agent Vaughn will be posted. I'm getting really excited. :jump:

Abcmedianet has new pics up for the 100th episode up! 2 pics there are also from 101.
Haven't seen any big ones yet though!
Will is in them and Syd is back in fighting action with Anna Espinosa. Seems Anna isn't double Syd yet, so maybe she just wears a mask for the Seeing Dead People episode.
Dang the descriptions for 100 and 101 are just making me more anxious for Alias to be back! Especially so we can see Vaughn back! Should be interesting to see about this chip in Renee's head, maybe it has the location of where Vaughn is or something.
Looks like it will all be pretty sweet!

i don't know what i have to put in spoilers tags but...

MY GOD! will is back!!! i'm SO excited!! can't wait to see vaughn in new promo pics in HQ!!!!!!!!!

:woot:

If you want to see really big, hi-rez versions of those pics, there's a link posted at sd-1, spoilers only thread. They have them over at jen-fans.com but you have to register to view the pics. ;)

Thanks for the tip, Chatty. :smiley: I registered and saw the pics. You know that pic Will/Syd pic you posted upthread? I think they are smiling at Isabelle. :P

ETA: It reminded me that I really liked it when Syd had a life outside of the CIA, even if she was lying to her friends. And BC always looked good in that reporter outfit, with the t-shirt and tweed-style jacket. I also like the hair better than S3 Will hair. ;)

I thought they were looking at Isabelle too. ^_^ Yeah, too bad, they took away that part of Syd's life. There were some great scenes in that apartment.

I just had a Gartan moment. :hide: I was looking at the HQ version of this pic and just noticed that JG and MV were wearing matching (his & hers :P) watches. I'm pretty sure that's the same kind of watch.
michael-jen04.jpg

thanks to jen-fans.com for the hi-rez pic

And look at the original article that came out in a mag from the same set of pics... :lol:
1606.jpg

sorry, i forgot where I got this pic from

Now look at and compare the 2 pics, what's missing?

Awww man, I so was gonna get that one right! Lol. That's weird that they took is logo off his shirt! And that picture is so cute...they're starting to look alike...I miss Gartan!

And I'm so happy Will gets to come back! And those pics from that episode is sooo a 1x21 moment...when Will first sees Syd in disguise...its great! Love it!

And I totally think they are looking at Isabelle too! I can't wait for Alias to come back!

That would be great if noone objects. My real concern is for the finale ;)

I'm with you on that one! I would like to be surprised for the finale, I was able to stay spoiler free with last year's finale so I should be able to do it with this one!

*raises hand* I'm confused! :lol: It might be because I just woke up, but can someone clarify for me what we're supposed to be putting in spoiler tags because I don't want to say something dumb and then spill it for a bunch of people and have people mad at me. :P So what goes in the tag? Spoilers? Theories too? Jinnie I need help. :rotflmao:

It looks like MV's touching JG's butt in that first pic. :lol: They photoshopped the logo off of his shirt??

:blush: Cutting class today to go to the Giants opening day. I love it, so stoked. (y)

:love: those Gartan pics... :D they look like teenagers... and like what the caption said :coolio: they do look alike!

...and yep, everytime I clicked the spoiler tags :blink: nothing comes out and I would just go straight up on top of the page... so it's kinda :thinking: if I'd see lots of spoiler tags and not be able to read them :( ...and if I'd post some spoilers, it would not show up in my spoiler tags... um :confused: don't know what gonna do?? maybe just type-in the warning word "SPOILERS" before the spoilers?? or color the text 'white' so people who are spoiler-free would not be able to read them?? or... ???
shrug.gif

Haha, Elise...I totally condone skipping class for baseball games....or even just for sleep. Lol.

I so badly want something new for Gartan....I know its never gonna happen...but I want it...lol

how many days??! return of Alias :cheers: and Alias wrap party (hope we get some news/pictures too :blush: )...

vhopotd0408.jpg

Who's he looking at... (pic from VHos Pic of the Day) um, Alias season 3?? :thinking: don't know what ep... he's probably looking at Sydney (please not the evil :angry: ) coz I think Sydney's the only one that makes him smile like that :P

Back