Former Gartan Addicts #9

No he is definitely looking at Lauren...that was from like the third episode when he helps Sydney on that mission and it's Lauren's first day in the Rotunda. And then after he's done, he looks over and Lauren is smiling at him.....I know, I hate it too!

ooooooo so hot :woot:
hate smoking, dont like the cig, but yet - the man is still hot (if only he woudl shave completely and go back to baby!face!vaughn :( )
thanks for the pics :hug:

Ohhh, MV has the same phone I have. (y) It's a Motorola e815 from Verizon. Very good, quality phone. He probably needs a good one so Millie can't eat it. I hope Millie doesn't eat that phone. :lol: That phone is not cheap. :P

Don't like guys smoking stoges, but MV makes it look so hot. If I were Marlboro, I'd put him on billboards cause that would make me want to smoke. :P

When MV and JG were still together, I was excited cause I saw Jen had the same phone as me back then. Maybe they're both on Verizon. :lol: Hey, Verizon's got unlimited incalling and text messaging. :angelic:

Oh man, MV is looking smokin' hot....no pun intended. But no seriously....so hot. I wonder what he is doing with a camera like that?? Elise, that is sooo cool that you have the same phone as him....pretty sweet. I have a Razor, so I have the same phone as Syd....lol.

I think that picture of him on his cellphone is Micheal on set, but I don't think they're actually filming at that point...I think the pictures of him with the camera are the ones where they are actually filming...

I think that picture of him on his cellphone is Micheal on set, but I don't think they're actually filming at that point...I think the pictures of him with the camera are the ones where they are actually filming...

i agreed with that ^ because... "Mr. Vaughn doesn't smoke" :D

No he is definitely looking at Lauren...that was from like the third episode when he helps Sydney on that mission and it's Lauren's first day in the Rotunda. And then after he's done, he looks over and Lauren is smiling at him.....I know, I hate it too!
Didn't you know? Vaughn was brainwashed!!
You can see it in his eyes that he's not looking at Sydney! There's no spark there, he's just "blah, its Lauren"
Thanks! I thought it's Sydney :bag: ... so it's the :mad:

Thanks for the pics! 🤤 hot photographer!Vaughn :thud:

Back