Former Gartan Addicts #9

Hey! I'm usually a lurker but I'm too excited now!
Have u guys seen baby Violet's pic yet?
She's CUTE!!!!!!
But I don't know if I could post it here.......

Hey Jules 👋 Did you see Adam L. was also at the Hef party? ;)

Yeah, I want to watch that JG interview just in case they show some behind the scenes stuff. Those are always fun to watch.

ETA: I think you are allowed to post Violet's pic here. As long as you know who is not included in the pic :P :hide:

Thank's for the link to ET. I really can not wait to see it... (I hope it will be uploaded). Jennifer sounds really happy. And there are shots of the spyfam scene :D it's awesome. One week o go.

Baby Violet is really cute. well, babies are cute :lol: I'm sure she will be a gorgeous girl, like her mom :smiley:

No Jill I didn't know that. God I would be in heaven if a picture of AL and MV together surfaced. 🤤

Going to go search wireimages from AL right now. :smiley:

👶 Vi is pretty darn cute.

No Jill I didn't know that. God I would be in heaven if a picture of AL and MV together surfaced. 🤤

Going to go search wireimages from AL right now. :smiley:

👶 Vi is pretty darn cute.
I'm with EJ, I really, really, really want a CM/MV picture. :thud:

She is pretty cute. 👶 Vi seems to look like her mom already. I bet she'll have some hella cute dimples. :smiley:

ETA: Here's one Vi pic. The other one has you-know-who in it.

p6556565.jpg

So where's the pic of Violet? I wanna see. :smiley:

ETA: Woops! There she is. Awww! :love: She is cute. :smiley:

I'm also going to go with the I really, really want to see a CM/MV pic. :P

Thanks for the heads up on ET!! I'm gonna have to find someone at home to set my DVR for ET. If I catch it, I can post the clip later. :smiley:

There's a clearer pic Baby Vi in the car seat that I've seen. Maybe, that's safe to post here too since it just shows partly the daddy's back. I think she looks like JG. It's in the Jen thread but I'm too tired right now to go look for it.

Jen on ET! Hello Mr. DVR!

Awww, Violet is so adorable! I kinda want to pinch her cheeks (which would make her cry so it's a good thing I can't)!

Man, I watched The 10 Commandments last night in hopes of an Alias promo (and Mia Maestro is in it as well). Not one promo! :angry: And I hate to tell this to ABC but the Charleston Heston version of The 10 Commandments is a much better!

^I think she's a good mixture of both of them. She's got light hair right now. I would have to see here with both of her p's to tell who she looks like.

Yeah, that's it, Katy. :smiley:

So I can just delete 10 Commandments from my DVR instead of looking for the Alias promo. I saw the opening credits last night. Naveen Andrews was in it too.

Jules, there was a one-liner in one of the mags a few weeks ago about AL celebrating his bday at the Palms in Vegas.

ETA: Sapph, the Alias wrap party is supposed to be this Friday, the 14th of April.

I know...I was thinking, wow Violet has really chubby cheeks...but she is soo darn cute!

You just shouldn't remake a movie like The Ten Commandments, you know? Better as the original. Also, the guy that played Moses was the bady guy in Mission Impossible 2...and I'm like, don't really believe him as Moses...lol

Back