Former Gartan Addicts #9

Awww.. Moses is kinda cute! :smiley: I was really hope for a fruit/veggie name though.

Maybe Banana, so they could sing the Apples and Bananas song. :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :rotflmao: Good one Katy. (y)

Chris wrote that Coldplay song Moses for GP. I think it's one of their best songs. He wrote it for her after they first met. :love: It's adorable. Considering I heard they were going to name their kid Mortimer (thank you Chatty :lol: ) Moses seems so much better. ;)

Geez... MV looks like he's 25 in that Alias poster. :P But I kind of want it. :lol: It really is a Gartan poster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :rotflmao: Good one Katy. (y)

Chris wrote that Coldplay song Moses for GP. I think it's one of their best songs. He wrote it for her after they first met. :love: It's adorable. Considering I heard they were going to name their kid Mortimer (thank you Chatty :lol: ) Moses seems so much better. ;)

Geez... MV looks like he's 25 in that Alias poster. :P But I kind of want it. :lol: It really is a Gartan poster.
:angelic:

Ohhh, I bet that's where they got the name from. :love: That's so adorable. And they could have done a LOT worse than Moses!

*looks at it again* ^ yep! :D and it says there on the index *"...Very peculiar is that they didn't use a photo of Michael as Vaughn, but actually a shot that's on the front of the "Sand" tape..."*

and those who read spoilers :read: DON'T CLICK! if YOU're NOT into SPOILERS ~> here from Kristin's chat (yah :Ph34r: it's Kristin so...) over at Spoilers&News thread/sd-1

about the finale: I was thinking that when they are talking about someone dying might just be that Sydney and Vaughn, quitting the CIA, faking their deaths and disappearing with baby Isabelle on a private island.( here's hoping that no one dies...well maybe except Sloane. The man should pay for everything he did. :P

Only 1 week to go before ALIAS is back. So excited. :woot:

Off to watch Prison Break. Talk to you very soon.

:smiley:

CJ

Thanks to SouthernGal at sd-1 for the info, MV apparently attended Hugh Hefner's birthday party at the Playboy Mansion over the weekend. The article is posted at the MVA thread. No pics yet. I checked wireimage.com but I found some pics of Bradley Cooper instead. Go to www.wireimage.com. As of this post, the BC pics are on page 2, last row, bottom right corner. The pics look good. :smiley:

ETA: So maybe we'll see MV in his jammies again, posing uncomfortably with another one of those Playboy bunnies. :P It will be really funny (and I'm real curious) if it will be his Ralph Lauren pajamas again. :lol: :lol:

I want to party with MV!! :lol: The FGA + MV are all invited to my 21st birthday in Vegas this year. My birthday is a week after MV's. :P We could have conjoined birthday parties. :rotflmao: I'm gonna go hit up the high rollers area and lose all of my money. :lol:

Was BC on that guest list?? Let me know how the pics are Jess. I'm too lazy to look right now. :angelic:

Was BC on that guest list?? Let me know how the pics are Jess. I'm too lazy to look right now. :angelic:
:lol: Oops, sorry! Let me clarify my post. I was in hurry earlier. The BC pics were from NY, with some fans outside the theater where they're doing Three Days of Rain. He wasn't at Hefner's party. :P

Aww, this was the quote at the bottom of the page when I logged in...:love:
I had it all planned out. I was gonna take you to the beach. Santa Barbara. We'd go out for a walk, maybe when the sun was setting. But now we're here and I don't know what we're jumping into and I may never get another chance to do this again. Sometimes I wake up before you do and I watch you sleep and I'm overwhelmed because you're so amazing and I don't know why I'm lucky enough to have you in my life; that you're here with me. And I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you trying to make you as happy as you make me.
Vaughn to Sydney

Prison Break was good tonight!! (y) TOM looks odd with all that hair.

They featured Hef's birthday on Extra! tonight, but unfortunately, I didn't see MV. :( I saw Mario Lopez, Donald and Ivanka Trump, and Owen Wilson (looking really hottie :woot:, which made me think I want to see MV and OW in a movie together :P) I think a lot of the guests were in pajamas so if we do see any MV pics, he'll probably be wearing his Ralph Lauren pajamas again. I just hope we don't see anymore of those MV pics with Playboy Bunnies clinging to him. ;)

Chatty, I agree, TOM looked really weird with hair. They should just keep shaving his head. Too bad WM doesn't have nice hair like MV. :hide:

ETA: Also, Chatty, shame on you for getting me all excited at that thought of MV and BC together at Hef's party. I want BC back in L.A. so he can be part of the Alias finale. -_-

Haha, well I did see the pics of BC in New York...and he is looking really good! I definitley like him better clean shaven...he was looking fine. Just so you know, Elise. Lol.

Sweet!!!!! Elise's and MV's party next year...Vegas, be there or be square...

Sorry, Jill! I didn't mean to get you guys all excited about MV and BC partying together. :P MV doesn't look the type to wear pajamas so he probably has the RL as his Playboy party pajamas. :lol: I searched for pics but I couldn't find any of MV. I was scared what might pop up on my screen searching for Hefner's bday party pics. :hide:

I'd say the chances of BC attending the Alias series wrap party may be slim-to-none since they are in the midst of 3DR in NY...unless they do an Easter break and BC really, really loves Alias he'll fly to L.A. just to attend the party. I miss BC and MV. :( Passage I was on tv last Sunday and that one had lots of Will & Vaughn scenes.

TOM really looks better with cropped hair but he looks okay with some scruff. Makes him look more manly. :P :lol:

Ahhhh... I need to watch Prison Break still. :lol: DVR'd it cause I was too busy watching the Sharks hockey game. :P That, and between intermissions I'm addicted to Deal or No Deal. Anyone else watch that? That show is hilarious. :rotflmao:

I am interested in seeing what TOM's hair looks like. :angelic: And what you guys are talking about. ;)

I would love to see BC there at the finale so he can see Syd and Vaughn get married. :P But I guess it's not gonna happen. (n)

^How do we know they didn't shoot that a while ago when BC was shooting ALIAS? That's the wonder of editing, they can piece it together. ;)

I don't like the images I get of MV at the Playboy mansion. :(

I really wish we could get one more Will/Vaughn scene too!

Elise, I watched Deal or No Deal once...and Howie Mandel asked the participant, who was a woman what she would spend the money on...and she said on national tv that she would use it for fertility treatments and I was just like...:confused: Lol...thats' just not something I would say on national tv...just say you're gonna buy a car or something...lol.

So there are like no pictures of MV at this event....he must have done a good job of hiding out!

Don't miss Jen on Entertainment Tonight, tonight April 11. Here the transcript of what you can see tonight. Don't miss it. They might show some backstage clips we haven't seen yet.

Jennifer Garner on the End of 'Alias'

When "Alias" airs its finale this May, it will be the end of the series -- which has been on the air for five years -- not just the season finale. And even though she has a ways to go to reach the end, JENNIFER GARNER, who stars as super spy Sydney Bristow, the woman of a 1,000 disguises, is already tearing up.
"I am a sap," she tells ET's MARK STEINES, who visited the new mom on the set. "I hate goodbyes. I can't even imagine life without these people and this world. It is going to be really, really sad."
For her interview with Mark, Jennifer, who gave birth to baby VIOLET last December with hubby BEN AFFLECK, removed the padding that she has to wear as Sydney Bristow, who hasn't yet given birth.
"I think it is going to be an incredibly embarrassing day," comments Jennifer of acting out the delivery on-set . "I have been dreading this moment as long as I have known it was coming. I can't even imagine being in front of my crew. It is not even about the people watching it on TV. Imagine what this crew has seen me do over the last five years? I still get embarrassed any time I have to not have my clothes on around them, because those are my guys. They are all like brothers or father figures, so it will be a rough day for me. I will not be crying. I will be laughing. ET you are not invited!"
Jennifer also reveals that Sydney will not be giving birth in normal fashion under a doctor's care in a hospital, but in typical Bristow style, as befits the high-action life her character leads. The episode will also see the return of Sydney's mother Irina (LENA OLIN), her allegedly dead fiancé Vaughn (MICHAEL VARTAN) and Eric Weiss (GREG GRUNBERG).
"I said to them, 'Don't make me be in a hospital bed,'" she recalls. "Believe me, that is not the case. Now I wish I hadn't said that."
"Alias" has eight more episodes until the end, and Jennifer promises that it is going to be as chock full of story as it was in the beginning. "I can't even remember everything that is happening in the last eight shows, but it is good," she says.
Then, when it is all over, the Emmy nominated actress is going to take time for some R&R and to play mom, before the premiere of 'Catch and Release,' a movie she made last year, which will be in theaters next January.
For more of Jennifer's interview with Mark, tune in to tonight's ET! Then catch "Alias" when it returns on Wednesday, April 19 on ABC with a two-hour event, 8-10 p.m.

here's the link: http://et.tv.yahoo.com/tv/14413/

Thanks for the information CJ!! I will definitely watch ET tonight. I guess it must have been a while ago since she was still wearing the Syd bump.

Hi Jill!! 👋

Back