Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
mystery_chick said:
:lol: so got any good suggestions?
--mandy :angelic:
[post="990191"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
umm. not good at this kinda stuff. but, "loyal gartan fans, we still believe?" no that sounds really lame. something that has to do about being loyal because we are.

i'm suppose to be reading Plato and i can't concentrate. it'd probably work if i wasn't on the computer and the TV was off.

CoveDweller11 said:
umm. not good at this kinda stuff. but, "loyal gartan fans, we still believe?" no that sounds really lame. something that has to do about being loyal because we are.

i'm suppose to be reading Plato and i can't concentrate. it'd probably work if i wasn't on the computer and the TV was off.
[post="990204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm... Have to think about it.

:lol: maybe you should just turn off everything except your eyes and read. :P

Im very sad (n) :ill:
they were great togehter :(
Maybe JJ will separated Syd and Vaughn at the end of the season 4 so Vartan and Garner will be back togehter again :banghead:

haha, well, in S2 when S/V were together, I think that brought the two closer, so maybe when they do love scenes in S4, they'll get back together?

I saw that Katy.

Don't cry we can all help each other through this rough time.

Come here I give you a hug!!

;) :smiley: :talk: :chatchairs: :groupwave:

julesvartan said:
Just thought I would open this and get it started.

Do we want #s and membership stuff?  :thinking:

ETA: Not trying to get rid of Gartan Central because I love it there.....just another option.

If no one responds then I'll delete it.
[post="987111"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There reps haven't confirmed it, so I don't know.

mightylittleone said:
I like Loyal Gartan Fans...or what about Gartan Hopefuls?  Does that make us sound too pathetic? :confused:
[post="990278"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I like Loyal Gartan Fans too. And no, I dont think Gartan Hopefuls sounds pathetic. It's the truth. :smiley:

Aliasfan13 said:
I hope so! I miss my Gartan!

*group hug*
[post="990386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*Hug*

Well, we had no rep confirmation, but the co-stars confirmed it. ;) Now everyone's talking like "Oh didn't you know that they split?"

Aliasfan13 said:
Well, we had no rep confirmation, but the co-stars confirmed it. ;) Now everyone's talking like "Oh didn't you know that they split?"
[post="990430"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just for the record. I did not want to close it.

:eek: STOP! !

what just happened here? :blink: i'm reading thing like.." they split.." .." i hope they'll get together again.." whose "they" ? :blink: :(

.. :lol: :lol: ..cause it can't be Jennifer and Michael...right... :lol: :lol: :blink: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( (n) ....

its sad the thread closed.....its like even tho we dont have actual comfirmation its like its true....i just i dunno wish i knew the truth....but i dont think they'll say anything about it...not really until jen does talk shows....

Cecília said:
:eek: STOP! !
what just happened here? :blink: i'm reading thing like.." they split.." .." i hope they'll get together again.." whose "they" ? :blink: :( 
.. :lol:  :lol: ..cause it can't be Jennifer and Michael...right... :lol: :lol:  :blink:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :(  (n) ....
[post="990523"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Um... is there an answe that would please you? ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back