Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
s4alias said:
It's not a rumor and I am certainly not Kiper.  Yes, it came from FT...the poster's boyfriend works on the set and said that Affleck has been hanging around the set...take it as you wish.  Things are not as good on the set as JJ and GG would have you believe.  Of course they're going to say that.  You people need to open your eyes.  Jennifer and Michael have split and they are no longer friends.  But I'm sure all of you will believe what you want to believe and that's the last I will say on the subject.
[post="991164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Im with you. JG isn't an angle people. wake up!!!

You can't believe everything you read
if thet so, don't read anything! all the news is about that so everithing isn't true???
and what about other stories that isn't JG/MV/BA. are they true stories or false??
WAKE UP!

Please do not post rumors at AllAlias. It's against the rules. Thanks much.

Really so you are telling us that JG is human? God imagine that. I'm with Avenue 47 here. I'm about to go off on people who like to cause s***! Seriously. Who the hell are you?

We pretty much know they aren't together but come on the BA stuff is just a crock of s*** and you stupid pathetic people buy into it.

Everyone calm down until the mods get here. Thats the last thing we need in here is people trying to knock down Jen. Let alone its all rumor and let alone we don't know squat, but they are coming here for the pure enjoyment to crash a good community. Who cares if we have hope and that we have good opinions about the actors involved, its because we love the show and love the people. All the rumors and nastiness doesn't help us or the show. Now enough is enough.

Everyone calm down until the mods get here. Thats the last thing we need in here is people trying to knock down Jen. Let alone its all rumor and let alone we don't know squat, but they are coming here for the pure enjoyment to crash a good community. Who cares if we have hope and that we have good opinions about the actors involved, its because we love the show and love the people. All the rumors and nastiness doesn't help us or the show. Now enough is enough.

Agreed...10 deep breaths and ignore the trouble makers.

Okay guys,

Please, DO NOT post rumors or heckle any of the other posters. This is a GARTEN Thread... A thread for the people that like the relationship. If you don't like it than you should be posting in an anti-garten thread.

The one thing we ask people to stick to is the no posting of rumors...We don't care if you sister's brother's best friend was on the set and saw it. If it is not offical than it is not posted. Please respect the rules. We don't want to have to personally enforce them on any one person or persons.

I just want to post in S4alias's defense, that the poster on FT who posed the above set info is the real deal, as much as you may not like that. Several sources at FT have been identified as known souces, like Freelancergirl, who is a certified spoiler source on SD-1. Fluffystuff who posted that has given out info in the past (her boyfriend works on the set and Fluffy had met the cast previously) that has turned out later to be true and verified by other sources. She knew of the breakup and posted that like JJ and GG were spewing that while there was some tension on the set, all was well and MV was fine. However, her boyfriend said things have suddenly turned sour, as noted above.
Look, I just don't want anyone to be blindsided by anything that may and will come out in the coming weeks. I know many posters here are younger and have this idolized notion of JG, but you need to prepare yourselves. JG's no angel. MV's no angel. But their publicists will try to make them both out to be one and let you continue to believe the lie. True events and rumors are going to get worse before they get better.

Oh..Lord! It's out of control!!!

10 deep breaths

Again

10 deep breaths

But their publicists will try to make them both out to be one and let you continue to believe the lie.
Sorry, BamBam, but I don't agree with ths part. Their publicists take care of their image and will only allow interviews related to their career. Questions about their private life will be totally ignored.

BamBam said:
I just want to post in S4alias's defense, that the poster on FT who posed the above set info is the real deal, as much as you may not like that.  Several sources at FT have been identified as known souces, like Freelancergirl, who is a certified spoiler source on SD-1.  Fluffystuff who posted that has given out info in the past (her boyfriend works on the set and Fluffy had met the cast previously)  that has turned out later to be true and verified by other sources.  She knew of the breakup and posted that like JJ and GG were spewing that while there was some tension on the set, all was well and MV was fine.  However, her boyfriend said things have suddenly turned sour, as noted above. 
    Look, I just don't want anyone to be blindsided by anything that may and will come out in the coming weeks.  I know many posters here are younger and have this idolized notion of JG, but you need to prepare yourselves.  JG's no angel.  MV's no angel.  But their publicists will try to make them both out to be one and let you continue to believe the lie.  True events and rumors are going to get worse before they get better.
[post="991199"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Be that as it may, AA has a very clearly defined policy on posting of rumors. If it hasn't been confirmed by their publicists then it is a rumor. It should not be posted here. Again...all we (the MODS and ADMINS) ask is that you follow the posted rules. We really DON'T want to enforce the rules on people.

Thanks! :smiley:

Everyone take a chill pill. It may be sad at the moment but you all have your own lives to worry about. How many of you guys can honestly say that MV and JG's life affects yours personally? All i m saying is just worry about yourself, worry about the people in your life, becasue its really just a waste to worry about the two of them. They are grown adults with careers and ambitions and are more then capable of making their own decisions. I know this is easier then it sounds but just remember that when you turn off your TV its you and reality, the same goes for them when they leave work everyday they have their own lives to deal with. Their lives don't revolve around their work, they have feelings like the rest of us as well as a life outside of the show.

Garlicdreamer has already requested other posters not be heckled. Please scroll up and read her post before posting again.

Street_Soldier said:
Everyone take a chill pill.  It may be sad at the moment but you all have your own lives to worry about.  How many of you guys can honestly say that MV and JG's life affects yours personally?  All i m saying is just worry about yourself, worry about the people in your life, becasue its really just a waste to worry about the two of them.  They are grown adults with careers and ambitions and are more then capable of making their own decisions.  I know this is easier then it sounds but just remember that when you turn off your TV its you and reality, the same goes for them when they leave work everyday they have their own lives to deal with.  Their lives don't revolve around their work, they have feelings like the rest of us as well as a life outside of the show.
[post="991209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
im with you. i so agree (y)

Of course we have our own lives....I have stresses in the "real" world and in my own life. I just happen to be a fan who cares about these 2 actors and their well-being. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I live in reality ALIAS is my break from it. I'm well aware these people are human and have flaws. I just don't see why people feel the need to be mean and rude about them. Is it jealousy I ask myself? Probably. They have what you want.

Honestly if you looked into my closet you'd find stuff in there, doesn't everyone have stuff that no one else should know? Just because you are a celebrity that does mean everything should be public.

ETA: They don't pay celebrities enough for the felgercarb they go through in my opinion. I'm going back to caring about their careers and not their personal lives. JG and MV are it for my Hollywood Couple obsession. I'm too old for this felgercarb. :(

Umm... Can I just say something?

Quite honestly, right now the whole JG/MV/BA thing is the last thing on my mind. School just started for me and I'm actually enjoying it. We just have to let it go now. As much as I dont' like the idea of Bennifer part deux, I dont' care. I care about Jennifer and Michael as a couple and now that they're more or less not, well... I just dont' care anymore. Please, just drop it. Go buy the season 3 DVDs, watch the S/V Angst! do your homework! :lol: Don't let a few people ruin your day for you. If you ignore them, then they'll stop.

Anyways, I'm off to open up my new DVDs, you guys have fun in here. :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

julesvartan said:
Of course we have our own lives....I have stresses in the "real" world and in my own life. I just happen to be a fan who cares about these 2 actors and their well-being. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I live in reality ALIAS is my break from it. I'm well aware these people are human and have flaws. I just don't see why people feel the need to be mean and rude about them. Is it jealousy I ask myself? Probably. They have what you want.

Honestly if you looked into my closet you'd find stuff in there, doesn't everyone have stuff that no one else should know? Just because you are a celebrity that does mean everything should be public.
[post="991216"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I m not saying that we shouldn't care about them, becasue if I didnt then i wouldnt have read this thread. They make mistakes too, we DONT KNOW anything about their personal lives so we cant jump to conclusions about them and their actions.

I agree Street Soldier. I haven't come to conclusion on anything but it seems like some people onlywant to believe the worst. God, no one would like me if they believed the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back