Former Gartan Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this issue really affects you I suggest you avoid this thread. I ve been reading this thread quite a bit today and each time i come here there seems to be alot of drama. People will always have their opinions on certain issues and therefore there is going to be alot of disagreement. If you dont want to hear rumors then this ISN'T the place for you. I dont think ignoring certain posts will make all that much of a difference in this case (we can't completely block things out of our head), there is only so much you can read/hear until it influences your thoughts and judgements. This whole JenG and MV thing will just take time to settle in. For now lets all just not think to much of it. In a few months we'll all be laughing at this whole thing.

The rumours is getting very dirty now, why are they still keeping quiet on this very time ?

If they just allow this rumours getting out of hand, more or less will affect the show and especially Jen's reputation and so far she has gain herself as a good example for the youth, very high price to paid here.

My illustration to "why are they keeping quiet" b/c they are not wanting to bow down to the public pressure put on them.

They must be very serious about each other and to keep thier private life as private as possible b/c they know that as long as they are together and keep private of their love life the rumours would not stop.

I believe they just hope that one day people or tab would lost interest in them and leave them alone.

neely said:
I find it incredibly hard to believe that she would bring,  he who will not be named  to set, that is insane.  What would be the point?  To create a horrible and tension filled work place?  That type of behavior is completely unprofesssional and I doubt that the executive producers would allow that type of behavior to continue, knowing how difficult it would be for Michael, as well as the entire cast and crew.
[post="991529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's what I was going to say. Regardless of whether or not JG & MV are still together, I can't believe anyone would be that callous as to parade a new boyfriend (whoever he may be) on set in front of the ex-boyfriend. It just doesn't ring true from what we have seen of JG's character. We don't really know her as a person as we only get to see the public side of her persona. I hope for her sake that this reputation she has built over the past few years is not just an act, because when you think about it, it is her job to persuade us that she is someone else when we watch Alias so it's not too difficult to continue that act in real life. I personally would like to believe that she is this well-raised and nice person that she appears to be.

^Has any of that even been confirmed by a reliable source? I'm a tad bit lost...don't really know what's going on, lol. I'm not really keeping up-to-date with things.

axj said:
That's what I was going to say. Regardless of whether or not JG & MV are still together, I can't believe anyone would be that callous as to parade a new boyfriend (whoever he may be) on set in front of the ex-boyfriend. It just doesn't ring true from what we have seen of JG's character. We don't really know her as a person as we only get to see the public side of her persona. I hope for her sake that this reputation she has built over the past few years is not just an act, because when you think about it, it is her job to persuade us that she is someone else when we watch Alias so it's not too difficult to continue that act in real life. I personally would like to believe that she is this well-raised and nice person that she appears to be.
[post="991554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I've been lurking around lately again. Anyway, well-said axj, I share the same thoughts with you. I'm not going to believe whatever is on FT for now anyways. I'm hoping for the best now.

Thanks for your backup!!
whoever that is, is a moron!
I'm still hanging on fast fading hope!
Hey do you think they will put up deleted scences at alias media?
talk soon
jess.

Blondeaussiechick said:
Hey Harelskat.

A friendly word of advice.

Learn some grammar.

I am curious to know who Jen's new love is.

Since you seem to know everything.

If you are here to pester about knowing stuff.

Back it up with facts.

Otherwise go find another thread to cause trouble in.

:(
[post="991510"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey Oz girl.

Glad I could back you up.

The pics/caps of the bloopers are up on Alias Media.

A cute one of Jen/Michael in Crossings.

sea3bloopers224.jpg

Here it is.

Where Michael starts Dancing.

Dani ;) :smiley:

hi guys, after all this comotion let's calm down! - I also think that Jen would not parade a new boyfriend on set. Her husband was her husband and never went on the set!!! (he even complained he never saw her).

I wish Alias Media places the new bloopers and deleted scenes very soon too!!!
All of us in Europe have to wait a long while before receiving S3 in DVD (for S2 we had to wait an extra 6 months, that US fans!!).

Yeah id love to know when it comes out in oz!
pcgfre said:
hi guys, after all this comotion let's calm down! - I also think that Jen would not parade a new boyfriend on set. Her husband was her husband and never went on the set!!! (he even complained he never saw her).

I wish Alias Media places the new bloopers and deleted scenes very soon too!!!
All of us in Europe have to wait a long while before receiving S3 in DVD (for S2 we had to wait an extra 6 months, that US fans!!).
[post="991569"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

These rumours are just getting worse. If it were me involved I'd want to set the record straight. I know that JG & MV have never responded to tabloid stuff but at the end of the day it worked for Kate Hudson and her husband, and to a certain extent Justin and Cameron. The press have certainly backed off on those 2 couples. If there is nothing to hide then why not come out and say so.

JG is in danger of losing the reputation she has worked so hard to maintain. She may not put any stock in what tabloids print but ordinary members of the public do so why won't she or her reps say something? Now would be a good time to do so. Silence can speak volumes and I don't mean positively either!

They say there is no such thing as bad publicity but in this case they could be wrong. If things on set really are as bad as has been made out then I think this will be the last season of Alias. I really can't see there being a season 5. In the unlikely event that there is a season 5 then MV most likely won't want to be a part of it.

JG may not HAVE to prove anything to anyone but she SHOULD do. She needs to do a lot of damage control if she doesn't want to lose the respect of her fans and I for one am beginning to waiver. I really hope that this situation has just been blown out of all proportion and that things on set are hunky dory, but the fact that we've heard nothing from our previous genuine sources makes me wonder what is really going on.

If anyone can prove to me that things on set are great than I'll gladly take back what I say. I long to hear that working on the Alias set is the best thing in the world and everyone loves eachother etc but at the moment that is difficult to believe.

ajx, who knows why JG isn't responding to this stuff. If memory serves me correctly she didn't respond to claims that she had cheated on SF with BA or MV. It is very possible JG simply has no clue how bad rumors have gotten. It seems to me that many media outlets don't seem to think that these rumors are true either. If this stuff is true, then I'm sure that JJ or one of the producers will soon intervene before they do something as dramatic as fire one of their most popular stars. Sometimes, things have to get worse before they get better.

With that said, the person that supplying all this info is also claiming that JG has gotten work done on her lips. That should tell you a lot right there.

ETA: JG's rep was quick to deny the romance tale when it first hit the streets. So she has denied it via rep. The fact that some gossip coulmns don't believe it is not JG's fault. Personally, I think that it is hitting the net again is because the J/M's split was recently confirmed (or as close we'll ever get to a confirmation). I have a feeling we'll all be laughing at ourselves about how freaked out over this.

If the person spreading rumors claims that JG has had work done on her lips, then that tells you EXACTLY how much faith to put in his/her words. JG has stated in interviews that she wouldn't feel the need to have plastic surgery because she's not into that and she's comfortable with herself. Yeah, she could lie, but I don't believe she did.

Look at this picture of her in high school - her lips have always been very full! I asked my aunt (a nurse who assists at plastic surgeries) whether she could have had work done on them, and she looked at old pictures and recent ones and said that there's no change (other than from aging) between now and when she was a kid. So if that's who's spreading bad rumors, I don't plan on being worried about them anymore.

Hi everyone!

In regards to the aforementioned poster at FT, everyone needs to remember that this is the internet. Anyone can portray themselves as anything that they'd like. I'm not saying that her boyfriend doesn't work in some capacity with Alias, but her boyfriend could also be a used car salesman. Posting material of the type that she does, brings a lot of attention to the poster. Considering the thread she mostly posts in, anything of a positive vein would for the most part, be completely dismissed, therefore by posting in the vein she does she garners(no pun intended) much acclaim and admiration.

I have read through her posts and truthfully her "inside gossip" regarding the relationship is nothing more than elaborations on previously written "scoops" from other sources. As for her "insight" into the other issues regarding "Alias", I don't claim to have inside info, but they do seem to be in direct contrast to what proven sources have portrayed the actual situation to be.

The reason I'm posting this is because I really like the overall positive attitude of this thread, and hope that everyone will continue to remember what long time sources have said regarding all the parties involved. They are all good people and hardworking professionals, which is far from what this poster is portraying them as.

Keep the faith and the positive attitudes!

i thought you guys were all talking about kristin's column and her comments about the love scene filmed on set and the "bad feelings" on set over the suposed love triangle.....but I now understand you must be speaking about someone else's comments....

1 - i don't think JG would parade a new boyfriend on set (it goes against her former options);
2 - if she has a new boyfriend, it is possible it may affect the set (if we were in their position we would be affected too), but they're all professionals, so i hope it all turns out well
3 - kristin and others receive their salaries from spreading gossip, so all these stories may turn out to be just blunt lies!
4 - kristin even says that she wasn't invited or was refused entry on S3 DVD launch so....take your conclusions!!!

Extra Comments
1 - For all our sakes and also for the good of Alias :smiley: they just better not mess with the great on screen chemistry between JG and MV!!!

2- And a commentary from JG representatives would be great to put a stop to all these stupid rumours!!

But JG's people have denied that she is dating he who should not be named. He himself denied it. In fact he was denying dating a lot of women that week.

This rumor that there was tension on the set due to BA has been on the net and not in US Weekly or whatever. Therefore there is a possibilty that JG's people have no clue that it is spreading around. And if all this stuff is true I'm sure a producer will be intervening soon.

Finally, people if this rumor is true how will it affect you personally? I would it find sad, yes, and don't deny that I am curious. But I am not gonna pull hair out over it. There are more important things than whether or not JG is dating again, etc. I'm sure people living in Florida right now do not give a damn about this stuff. Why? Because they are too busy thanking God that they are alive, worrying about their homes and loved ones and worrying about how they are going support their families. Personally, I think we should pulling out our hair with worry for those people. You know, people with bigger problems.

It is very possible JG simply has no clue how bad rumors have gotten. It seems to me that many media outlets don't seem to think that these rumors are true either.
I agree.

i don't think JG would parade a new boyfriend on set (it goes against her former options);
I agree.

Let's move on and the main thing: if we don't stop talking about the rumour, it will never die. Let's wait for something real, maybe a photo.

JG's in danger of losing her reputation? To whom, long-time fans that should know better anyway? Hollywood knows her as sweet and professional. Whatever goes on in her personal life is none of anyone's business but hers and whomever she chooses to let into her little circle. She doesn't owe anyone any explanation, and I'd be disapppointed if she caved to rumor-feeders/listeners and held a special press conference or whatever to 'explain herself'.

And in conclusion, why are we still on this topic here, when other moderators and myself have made it clear posting rumors is against AA rules? For the ten millionth time, can we move on please?

Winnie said:
I believe they just hope that one day people or tab would lost interest in them and leave them alone.
[post="991551"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey!!! I love them, they are the best together :blush:
but today i think different than you, that they aren't togeetter anymore and more things that i can't write them here. BUT basically i would LOVE if they where toghter. and im very sad they arenot -_- :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back