Irina's Russian Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
::catches bucket:: stop playing with explosives! :rolleyes: I'd like those knives that Electra used in Daredevil...I know there's a name but I can't think of it..:banghead:

I didn't toss the bucket, I tossed the weapon. Sure. Have knives (carefully hands them over, seeing as she doesn't want to get her pretty flute dirty today :D)

Sorry 2.0 I had already claimed the Sais (the one's Elektra uses)... but I won't be greedy...I am using my own Sais...ask Mac if she has any Sais in her trenchcoat.

I also use a reverse blade sword...and a gun...depends on my mood... LOL!

2 More Members!

Alias_Agent_ 423 - Me
Patomac
Amisha
Alias Freak
Amanda 2.0

:welcome: AND NOW

LightTraveller
Spy Mommy's Fan

But I am. I believe I have some sais in here somewhere... (rumages around) Band music... history paper... "To Kill a Mockingbird,"... Ah ha! Here they are! (Dusts off sais) Here Amanda. (Did I mention I carry some of these things in my backpack as well as the band raincoat?)

Say, as we're all assasins or whatever, would anybody mind taking out my history teacher? :P Nah, that would be a waste of good ammunition.

Evil...did someone say evil? Mwuahahahaha! PAAAAAAARRRRTTTY? Now where is that little fake blonde with the funky eyebrows...there she is!
Here piggy piggy piggy! (Lauren squealing in the distance)

I love evil insanity...

:welcome: to IRF vaughnscaligurl47 and caritas2003!

Please feel free to choose a weapon...

Mac: I suppose we could delegate SWMNBNDNE murder...any asassins/thieves/volunteers?

What kinds of weapons has Irina used i have only seen up to Phase one episode but i don't mind spoilers if someone whats to send me a list of what she has used

I volunteer!!! bwahahaha... and I want to kill Lindsey too is that ok? ;)

I want the Bond gadgets as part of my weapons!!! :bond:

Ohh I forgot about him...yes yes...lets take care of Lindsey too!

Ok so far we've got 1 volunteer...any others?

Bond weapons? Of course! Mac can arrange that for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back