Irina's Russian Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLOOOOOO IM GONNA INVADE HERE TOO
I wanna join but unless some one can put the lil' sign saying you joined in nice font/colour and copy/pasteable form i'm not gonna put it on!!! :D as everyone can see my sig can't be changed !!!
Hmmm weapons huh?? As everyone took all the Bond weapons I think i wanna take the Bond CAR CAR CAR!!! And Alias_agent ummm i actually do think your...umm...abit...**coughgagacoughinthecoughhead**
It's kinda scary...
Evil...did someone say evil? Mwuahahahaha! PAAAAAAARRRRTTTY? Now where is that little fake blonde with the funky eyebrows...there she is!
Here piggy piggy piggy! (Lauren squealing in the distance)

Hmmm
As i am INVADING im gonna STEAL the SWORD from you, and the SAIS too because I want them and I'm gonna be the samurai who knows all!!! MWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
(see you've already converted me into abit... **coughgagacoughinthecoughhead**

:welcome: Leafy! No about the colorful little sign...can't help you there.

Who are you calling crazy? THAT'S MY SWORD AND SAIS?!?!?! Don't make me come after you! Take the Bond car but DONT TOUCH MY WEAPONS!

But I can get you some...of your own that is.

Good...I'm converting you a little bit...*holds up a pocket watch and swings it* "coooooommme to the darrrrrkkkkk side Leafy"

:rotflmao: LOL!

Then :welcome: to IRF Sarah!

Please choose a weapon...

We are currently working on the "termination" Lindsey and Lauren...if you have any ideas/comments/or even if you want to volunteer...just let us know!

Me!!! Can I join the IRF too? Weapon of choice... umm.... I have drumsticks they can be retractable and can cause a world of hurt :lol:

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
We are currently working on the "termination"  Lindsey and Lauren...if you have any ideas/comments/or even if you want to volunteer...just let us know!
Converting me to the evil side heh? Must be joking!!?!?! I AM THE EVIL SIDE MWAHAHAHAHA!! You see I've already devise a plan to kill Lauren (but if i kill her it won't be justified and honourful because i've never seen her act..)and here is MY plan... For those who get queezy easily PLEASE do NOT read the spoiler thingy below...for some reason I'm in an extremely gory mood...
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('e20e238cd87504d90d95ff2d0460e68b')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="e20e238cd87504d90d95ff2d0460e68b" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->
First you slit her throat (no torture there but the fun is yet to come... :devil: ), then you collect all her blood in a little freezer/cooler and you put that in Lindsey's fridge, then...
once all the blood is gone from Lauren you cut her body into little tiny peices and you put that in the cooler too...and ta da just wait to see Lindsey's reactions!!! He would probably die in disbelief and HoRRoR

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
:welcome: Leafy! No about the colorful little sign...can't help you there.

Who are you calling crazy? THAT'S MY SWORD AND SAIS?!?!?! Don't make me come after you! Take the Bond car but DONT TOUCH MY WEAPONS!

But I can get you some...of your own that is.

Good...I'm converting you a little bit...*holds up a pocket watch and swings it* "coooooommme to the darrrrrkkkkk side Leafy"

:rotflmao: LOL!
hehe hello!!! You know what i just thought of something...because we're gonna have the same weapons (i get the original SAIS from Daredevil), and we're both intent on being EVIL we can be like the evil sisters :devil:
...ok i know that was a bad idea but hey what the heck...

Then  to IRF Sarah!

Please choose a weapon...

We are currently working on the "termination" Lindsey and Lauren...if you have any ideas/comments/or even if you want to volunteer...just let us know!

Hmm a weapon. I know! The Deadly tennis racquet. Haha, tennis racquets can really hurt after being pounded in Lauren's head over and over and over and over and over....etc :lol:

Hello peoples. I see there are new peoples! Ah, Bond gadgets... (goes off to play with machinery in the basement. :D)

:laughbounce:

Niiice...drumsticks I hadn't thought of that. I have 7A Ralph-something drumsticks by the way I'm not quite sure what the full brand name is cause they're covered in black and red tape.
I wrote a fan fic like thing on my flight back from vacation about how I killed Lauren and Lindsey but I don't know where to put it. :thinking: I don't want to put it here and then have the whole thread get moved because it's fanficish. If anyone wants to help write or get written in I'm open... :lol: :Ph34r:
I call the Vanquish from Die Another Day!!!

:welcome: Intel!

Wow...hmm...I leave for a few days and now I'm catching up on everything...lol.

Drumsticks...now that's creative...

Tennis racket?! Ha! Lets play tennis with Lauren's head!

Hey Leafy...evil sisters? How about the "Evil Sais Sisters!" LOL! Cheesy I know anyways...and about that spoiler -- that is just downright scary.

2.0! Just take Mac's advice and start a new thread in Fanfic...post the link and we can all check it out or put it on your siggy like me and Mac have done.

Yes! (Makes Amanda type) Come on! I want to read it! I also had an idea for a fic about that. Maybe I should write that one too!

woa. can we join the IRF?? luks kl. and leaf, i cant believe how gorey u r!!! u used to b so innocent **tear** but whatever. if u wanna know ways of killing lauren, then there is this new thread in general devoted to it. i'm sure u'll b right there.

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
woa. can we join the IRF?? luks kl. and leaf, i cant believe how gorey u r!!! u used to b so innocent **tear** but whatever. if u wanna know ways of killing lauren, then there is this new thread in general devoted to it. i'm sure u'll b right there.
Hey birthday girl (yeah I know that was a few days ago)...you guys didn't know about this? LOL...of course you can join.

Where's the thread? I wanna see!

its v kl huh?? thanx crystal....it was really fun. and u do know that there r 2 of us here on yumyum right? i was just wondering cuz u sed birthday girl... if im chatting rubbish though, just tell me.... im slightly slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back