Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KaveDweller

Guest
So these pictures are supposedly Jen and Ben having "Valentines Day Dinner" but I don't know if they are really from tonight or from this weekend and just making their way online.

But they haven't been posted either way, lol. Love the flowers on the roof of the car.
 

luce

xoxo
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Location
Tasmania, Australia
haha, nah i dont like em either, but someone wanted pics...

those ^^ are funny, whats with the flowers on the roof? and why is ben driving jen's car?? grr
 

Biba

Cadet
Joined
May 11, 2004
Location
Greenville, NC
starrynic said:
omg Kave thanks!! ooohh!! Biba are you here!?
it's V Day's piccys!! :woot:
what kinda flowers are that anyway? :love:
[post="1213939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​


Biba is present! :cool:

Thanks Kave you rock!

And OMG! WOW! I am so glad we finally got that shot of her left hand!!!!!! That is so excitng..... :love:
 

tippinlover

Cadet
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Location
North Carolina
Thanks for posting those Kave!!!

A Valentine's dinner with your man sounds nice ^_^ Damn it sucks to be single!!!

Anyway, I still love that car! The Range is so hot!
 
K

KaveDweller

Guest
I think a paparazzi probably stuck those flowers on the roof. It makes more sense then Jen forgetting flowers Ben gave her, lol.

It is sweet Ben drives her car. Maybe she hates to drive......I know I do, I would make my boyfriend drive all the time if I had one, lol.
 
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
She's not carrying the flowers out of the restaurant, so I'm going with the razzi or someone putting them there or something.

...that was pretty vague.
 

starrynic

Cadet
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Location
Hot and Sunny Singapore!
KaveDweller said:
I think a paparazzi probably stuck those flowers on the roof.  It makes more sense then Jen forgetting flowers Ben gave her, lol.

It is sweet Ben drives her car.  Maybe she hates to drive......I know I do, I would make my boyfriend drive all the time if I had one, lol.
[post="1213948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

do you mean she didn't take the flowers with her? just left them on her car and drove off??

yeah I don't like to drive too. making the guy drive sounds perfect :LOL:
 
K

KaveDweller

Guest
And OMG! WOW! I am so glad we finally got that shot of her left hand!!!!!! That is so excitng.....


I noticed the nice shot of that left hand too! It is certainly an interesting picture, isn't it? ;)
 

Biba

Cadet
Joined
May 11, 2004
Location
Greenville, NC
KaveDweller said:
I noticed the nice shot of that left hand too!  It is certainly an interesting picture, isn't it? ;)
[post="1213957"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I guess the razzi who took that picture is gonna be bringing in a lot of money for THAT picture. :angelic:
 
K

KaveDweller

Guest
I noticed the nice shot of that left hand too!  It is certainly an interesting picture, isn't it?

I guess the razzi who took that picture is gonna be bringing in a lot of money for THAT picture.

Isn't it sad what the razzi will do for a money shot? Zooming in her hand like that? It is just crazy and out of control, I am telling you.
 

Angie K

Cadet
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Location
Melbourne, Australia
KaveDweller said:
So these pictures are supposedly Jen and Ben having "Valentines Day Dinner" but I don't know if they are really from tonight or from this weekend and just making their way online.

But they haven't been posted either way, lol.  Love the flowers on the roof of the car.
[post="1213935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Those pics were dated 2/13/05. As for the flowers i'm thinking along the same lines as vaughnalicious. Neither she or Ben are carrying them out of the restaurant so it looks like it was done by the papparazi, hoping she'd pick them up and they could get shots of her holding them and say they were from Ben.
 

jenbenfan

Cadet
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Hehe starrynic - they wanted to see if Jen was wearing an engagement ring coz the tabs were speculating that Ben would propose on Valentines Day. I guess they're wrong again. :P

Yep, those carefree Vancouver days are gone. They would always be covering up we would probably never see them again lovey-dovey as they were in Vancouver. Too bad. :sigh:
 

axj

Cadet
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Location
London, UK
starrynic said:
^^hey guys, can someone enlighten me on this? what's with Jen's left hand?? :unsure:
[post="1213981"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nothing - I think that's what they mean, that there is no ring on Jen's left hand.
 

annie5

Cadet
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Those photos are from 2/12/06...

Here is the link to the original source... They have been on the site since late Sunday, so for sure they are not from last night.


http://www.isifa.com/index.php?bool_search...str=ben+affleck


If you look in click on one of the photos you will see the date 12-02-2005, they usually reverse the month and date on this site, so it means they were taken on 2/12/2005..

This is a perfect example of how false info gets put out there... There are lots of photos on a few different sites of the duo this past weekend, alone and together.
There are two sitings of Jen by herself, one of Ben by himself, and then two of them together, one during the day and one at night. Ben has the same clothes on in both, while Jen has something different on...
 

julesvartan

Cadet
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Location
Wouldn't you like to know? :P
Welcome Annie! Thanks for posting. Ok Ben if you are taking your g/f out for dinner can you wear something a little bit more um dressy. I love that he's casual most of the time but at least throw on a nicer shirt or something.

Oh and those pics of them from over the weekend...one didn't even look like Jen to me. I mean I know it was but it just didn't look like her. :wacky:

Oh and I'm married and we didn't do jack for Valentine's Day. ;) I didn't even get a card. :( No worries he didn't get his since I didn't get mine. He said "You know I don't like cards" I said "Well I do"

I didn't think Ben would pop the question one on of the most "expected" days of proposals. He'll do it when no one expects it. ;) If he does it at all. :)
 

jenbenfan

Cadet
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
julesvartan said:
Welcome Annie! Thanks for posting. Ok Ben if you are taking your g/f out for dinner can you wear something a little bit more um dressy. I love that he's casual most of the time but at least throw on a nicer shirt or something.

Oh and those pics of them from over the weekend...one didn't even look like Jen to me. I mean I know it was but it just didn't look like her. :wacky:

Oh and I'm married and we didn't do jack for Valentine's Day. ;) I didn't even get a card. :( No worries he didn't get his since I didn't get mine. He said "You know I don't like cards" I said "Well I do"

I didn't think Ben would pop the question one on of the most "expected" days of proposals. He'll do it when no one expects it. ;) If he does it at all. :)
[post="1214557"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hehe, we did the ice cream thingy. I had a huge amount of banana split. :D

Ditto on the rest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top