Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah catch and release looks nothing like what i thought it would be and it looks REALLY good.... love the 'i made out with a girl' i laughed out loud at that one

and the starbucks in savannah awwwwwwww little vi's first plane ride :love:

hahaha Dr. Mandy has been watching her discovery channel ;) :lol:

and i dunno, maybe they left the baby at home with the grandparents while they just got away for a day or two :Ponder:

Actually no, I've been watching House. :P

The Catch and Release trailer is now up at Moviefone. Catch and Release

:woot: I really had no idea what to expect for Catch and Release because there was so little to go on, but it actually looks wonderful. ^_^

--mandy :angelic:

I am waiting for the clip to come up....I don't really know what to expect....

okay, so I just saw it....and it looks sooooo freakin cute.....I agree the best line from the whole trailer is "and I made out with a girl once...." and then she does that little sing songy note thingy after it...lol. So freakin hysterical...and she looks so adorable in it....like always...I mean what did we expect honestly??? Lol. So cute! I can't wait for it to come out!

I watched the trailer from Sony Pictures... but for me the english wasn't very good so that I didn't understand like anything :blink: (I mean the sound of the voices was mingled with the music and other noises in background).

Can anybody at least make a lil sum what the movie is actually about so that I have an idea?

Of course Jen looked great in it so far... I'm really curious now and want to watch more... but sooooo long... it's gonna take ages before it's out in europe... :(

By then our little Vi 👶 will be 6 months already :lol: :rolleyes:

OH MY GAWWWD!! :thud: :thud:

i go away for one weekend and the trailer comes out! damnit :P

anyhoo, it looks really cute!! and it's hilarious!! :lol: i can't wait to see it! i have a feeling this will be a movie i see 11 times in the theaters like i did for DD and 13 going on 30 :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back