Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarahmañana said:
Can someone make me a sig?
[post="1338203"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sure. got a fav. character in mind? just PM me with a suggestion.

but please, not an SV ship sig. ive made like a billion of those.

if you give me a character ill make you a fun siggy :smiley:

Could somebody please make me a sig with Sydney on it and have it say "Living on a See-Saw of Emotions..." I don't care what picture of her you use, just as long as she's on it. Who ever can do this for me, thank you a billion times :D :D :D

Alias=Life said:
Could somebody please make me a sig with Sydney on it and have it say "Living on a See-Saw of Emotions..." I don't care what picture of her you use, just as long as she's on it. Who ever can do this for me, thank you a billion times  :D  :D  :D
[post="1340189"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sure. ill pm you when im done.

^^^^ I love ur siggy!!! 😆
Look at mine!!!I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! Thankies Blondie my best friend since like 5th grade!!*thinks how long that has been????*......I think 8 years!!!! WOW!!!
SYD

can someone make me a Nadia based sig? I dont care whats used I just really want a Nadia sig. If you do think for me it would totally rock my face off!!!!!

Alias=Life said:
Could somebody please make me a sig with Sydney on it and have it say "Living on a See-Saw of Emotions..." I don't care what picture of her you use, just as long as she's on it. Who ever can do this for me, thank you a billion times  :D  :D  :D
[post="1340189"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go! enjoy!

DarkAngelEnder said:
can someone make me a Nadia based sig? I dont care whats used I just really want a Nadia sig. If you do think for me it would totally rock my face off!!!!!
[post="1343182"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go! enjoy!

hoi hoi hoi

I <3 Julian..... *gets down on knees and begs* could you please make me a siggy from the last ep wen Vaughn proposes???

like the smiles, ring and kisses! lol.

and the text.....

"For ever and ever...." somewhere on it

I would owe you a billion bunchles of flowers! lol

Aly xx :angelnot:

Hey people, I>3 Julian, *bats eyelashes* could u make me a new siggy pwease???

First frame: the words: "What am I to you?", with pics of vaughn and syd dancing.
Second frame: the words "tell me darlin true" with pics of syd and vaughn from the car dealer ship in "welcome to liberty villiage"
Third frame: the words "to me you are the sea" with pics of vaughn proposing.
fourth frame: the words "as fast as you can be" with other random sweet s/v pics.
fifth frame: the words " a deeper shade of blue" and then on the bottom right hand coner, "L" in a script font, with more random sweet s/v pics.

thank u sooooooooooooo much!
~L

Can anyone make me a siggy thats like a Nadia Weiss one that with this pics and says this stuff too

1. Alias - The Awful Truth Gallery 2 The first pic with weiss and it says "Theres someone"

2. Alias - The Awful Truth Gallery 2 the one next to it of Nadia "who thinks of your smile"

3.http://alias-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=207&pos=1
"Who finds that in your presence," and then have this blink up next i guess thats what you would say that life is worthwhile"

4. Alias - The Orphan Gallery 10 umm the 3rd pic down of nadia by herself "So when your alone remeber"

5.http://www.twoevilmonks.org/alias/season4/as407p10.htm the last one...of Weiss "someone"

6. Alias - Détente Gallery 10 The one next to it of Nadia "somewhere"

7. umm...im not sure for this one...if you have any ideas tho.... but can it say "is thinking of you"

Thanks a bunch =^_^=

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva said:
Hey people, I>3 Julian, *bats eyelashes* could u make me a new siggy pwease???

First frame: the words: "What am I to you?", with pics of vaughn and syd dancing.
Second frame: the words "tell me darlin true" with pics of syd and vaughn from the car dealer ship in "welcome to liberty villiage"
Third frame: the words "to me you are the sea" with pics of vaughn proposing.
fourth frame: the words "as fast as you can be" with other random sweet s/v pics.
fifth frame: the words " a deeper shade of blue" and then on the bottom right hand coner, "L" in a script font, with more random sweet s/v pics.

thank u sooooooooooooo much!
~L
[post="1348040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go. enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back