ThE SiG THreAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha! it does look like mv is swallowing her face :lol: i tried to find a pic where it didn't look so funny and that's the best i could find :P

yay! i'm glad the pics are a good size, i can't wait for my sig :woot:

hi people, could someone make me a sig pweeeseeee? i'd like it to be:

the first frame: a pic of syd smiling and the word " I'm"
the second frame: a pic of micheal with the word " happy"
third frame: a pic of both of them either smiling of kissing or whatever with the word "now" and then on the bottom of that frame "lauren" in a pretty font.thanks so much to whomever is doing this! i love u! :D

Hey everyone! I need a sig! I want a Harry Potter sig with pics of Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe.......if you wanna take on the project please please PM me! I really want one bad but I can't make them yet. I dont know how to work my program! lol. Thanks!

aliasbaby101 said:
hi! i was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to make me a sig?

i'd like to have an anamated one that said "sydney" on one w/ a pic of a disguise (whichever one)...and one that says "vaughn", any pic goes...one says "sark" and pic..."irina" and pic..."jack" and pic..."weiss" and pic..."marshall" and pic... then says "syd + vaughn" (or s/v whatever) and a pic of them......then that says "ALIAS" and "Rachael" (in the corner).....

(if too much you can cut the weiss and marshall...) you could do whatever else you want with it, sorry i'm not that specific...!!!! so sorry.. i know its confusing too... but just pm me if you have a question!

thank you SO much if you do it!!! i would owe you like forever!

~rachael
[post="1035850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hey... i know i'm confusing.. but i was just wondering if anybody read this....

thanks!

~rachael

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Oct 27 2004, 07:35 PM']hahaha! it does look like mv is swallowing her face :lol: i tried to find a pic where it didn't look so funny and that's the best i could find  :P

yay! i'm glad the pics are a good size, i can't wait for my sig :woot:
[post="1043498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Is this OK? :thinking:

I <3 Julian said:
acutally, it was a fast one, so here it is! PM me with any changes
[post="1046433"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
acutally, that wont work. the max pix for animated sigs is 475x90. thats like way huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back