Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly V said:
Would someone be able to make me a s/v sig?  dont care what pics or text used or whatever, as long as is s/v.
Please? Please? :serenade:
Thanks so much!
[post="1088682"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

heres your sig. hope you like it! (the lyrics are HOME NOW, by no doubt) please pm me if you have any changes.

heres your sig. hope you like it! (the lyrics are HOME NOW, by no doubt) please pm me if you have any changes.

Oh syd! I love it! thank you soooooo much!!!
now i just need to figure out how to put it in my sig.... excuse me...
LOVE IT! THANKYOU!!! LEGEND!!

haha. glad you like it :smiley:

here are some random still ones i got before i knew how to animate or do anything. if anybody wants one, just ask. (except for the lauren one. im gonna use it)

some are kind of terrible. but use them if youd like!

yeh great

ok, gonna ask a huge favour right now, any chance of a adam brody, bradley cooper, marilyn monroe, brian moloko and john lennon sig. i have the pics if you can tell me how to attach them to this i'll give them to you. can it say

if this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
you call me up
because you know I'll be there

or

I'll see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you

please please please, and i'll do what i can in return- advice- essay help *aced all mine*, u name it, how would it feel to have someone in your debt... (n)

or just do anything u want, in desperate need of a sig, totally computer illiterate

could sum1 please create an animated sig for me
i dont want any certain pics but would love one on sydney's different aliases
and if possible could u include Tammin sumwhere in it

cinders said:
yeh great

ok, gonna ask a huge favour right now, any chance of a  adam brody, bradley cooper, marilyn monroe, brian moloko and john lennon sig. i have the pics if you can tell me how to attach them to this i'll give them to you. can it say

if this world makes you crazy
and you've taken all you can bear
you call me up
because you know I'll be there

or

I'll see your true colors
shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you

please please please, and i'll do what i can in return- advice- essay help *aced all mine*, u name it,  how would it feel to have someone in your debt... (n)

or just do anything u want, in desperate need of a sig, totally computer illiterate
[post="1094099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

^^sure, just post the pics. first, you should make sure they are saved to your computer as JPEG files, then add them as attachment in the box below. PM me if you need more help

tamminann said:
could sum1 please create an animated sig for me
i dont want any certain pics but would love one on sydney's different aliases
and if possible could u include Tammin sumwhere in it
[post="1094685"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sure, ill make it for you. ill pm you when im finished

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>tamminann</span>, heres your sig. hope you like it! please pm me with any changes.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>CINDERS</span>- heres's your sig, too! hope you like it! please pm me with any changes.

Could somebody do me a really big favor and make a really cool Sarkney signature, please? Could you make it say "true love takes time" in really nice script letters and it has like one word a slide. I don't have any specific pictures but just ones of them together. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back