Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no sig requests???? anyone??? i havent made an aliad sig in forever! ask me to do one! please!

or just give me a character and a mood. that would be fuuuuuun.

since you asked....can you make me a sig with Sark using the pics of his kiss with Syd from S4?? you choose if it's best animated or not and i would like the sentence "I told you she was special" written on it.

thank you so much!! i love your sigs!!

SpySark said:
since you asked....can you make me a sig with Sark using the pics of his kiss with Syd from S4?? you choose if it's best animated or not and i would like the sentence "I told you she was special" written on it.

thank you so much!! i love your sigs!!
[post="1138342"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go! hope you like it....i wasn't sure exactly what you wanted.
(sorry, the caps on ALIAS-MEDIA were kind of grainy)

pm me if youd like any changes.

in the spirit of sarkney, here are some little sigs of the pretties.

more to come :smiley:

[attachment=15283:attachment]

[attachment=15284:attachment]

[attachment=15285:attachment]

i_love_you_mv said:
i <3 julian ... i have a sig request!!!
can i have a sad one with syd and vaughn like reely sad and kinda light colours.
[post="1138941"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here it is! (two version w/ diff text. i wasnt sure)

hope you like it! please pm me with any changes.

[attachment=15291:attachment]

[attachment=15292:attachment]

Anyone mind making me a Sydney and Vaughn signature...I had mine edited because well, it was too big....prtty please? Luv ya oodles if u do!

xOxO`eLLa

Hello Again :smiley:

Yesh i'm yet again, back for another sig ^_^

If someone could please make it for me if you have spare time or whateva it'd be muchly appriciated!

Slide 1

This pic on the left hand side. These lyrics - And I don't want the world to see me

Slide 2

This pic on the right hand side. These lyrics - Cause I don't want think that they'd understand

Slide 3

These two- 1 , 2 on either side and These lyrics - When everything's meant to be broken

Slide 4

This pic (wherever. lol) with these lyrics - I just want you to know who I am

*^*^*

An easy font to read like Arial or something but still pwettiful... if that makes sence. lol. And yeah... the slides just darkish like black or drk blue or whateva u think!!! Sorta like the one i got now :D Oh n yeah, can the slides be shown long enough to read the text ;)

Lotsa love,

Aly xx :angelnot:

freaky said:
can i just say I <3 Julian - u r the best!!!
doing siggys 4 evry1! that soooooooooo nice!
[post="1141405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awwww, thanks! i loove makin sigs. if you want a new one, id love to make it :smiley:

Addicted 2 Alias said:
Hello Again  :smiley:

Yesh i'm yet again, back for another sig  ^_^

If someone could please make it for me if you have spare time or whateva it'd be muchly appriciated!

Lotsa love,

Aly xx :angelnot:
[post="1141520"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sure, sure. ill have it to you in a few days.

i_love_you_mv said:
thanks loaaaaads for the sig i <3 julian!! xxx
[post="1141642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm so glad you like it. it was a fun sig to make :smiley:

LiLStArLiTeDrEaM said:
Anyone mind making me a Sydney and Vaughn signature...I had mine edited because well, it was too big....prtty please? Luv ya oodles if u do!

xOxO`eLLa
[post="1140464"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

here you go. hope you like it. please pm me if you have any changes.

can anyone help me make a sad sig abt syd and vaughn...light colours...with the quotes from season3 wen syd told vaughn she would have waited?? pls...i don't know anyting abt sigs... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back