The Wedding and it's Drunken Singer

Sydney got up and straighten her dress and walked towards the door, she took in a deep breath, “Here we go…” she said to herself, and shut the door behind her.
I am looking forward to where she goes next - the wedding.

Yes, short and pointless but I had to lead it up to the wedding.
Well, since it leads up to the wedding, it wasn't pointless. I enjoyed, even as short as it was.

LiLStArLiTeDrEaM said:
“You’re grandmother gave these to me for graduation after finishing school, I figured that since at weddings you need something old, something new, something borrowed,  and something blue, I figured this was the perfect time to give them to you.”
[post="1183131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
awww.... sweetness!!!!

and we cant wait for that wedding!!!!!!! oh puhleaze!!! update sooooooon!!!!

love how irina gave the earrings to syd
cant wait for the wedding
NEXT CHAP!!! :D
and i think i already promised to listen to the song but if i didnt, well im telling you now that i will!
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

eeeeeeeeee! wedding soon! nice tie in with the earrings...good stuff :D

and ella, i PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE to listen to the song...so don't forget to send me my wedding PM! and hey, 2morrow is friday! after that, no more tests for 2 days!!! (ive had tests basically all of thurs...and i have more 2morrow :( )

I PROMISE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG!!! YAY next chapter is the wedding, about time!!!! Awesome lead up though ella!!
thanks for the pm!

heya ella! :hi:

Okay you guys, I swear, the next part will have the wedding. So that brings me to to all your slackers that haven't promised me yet! haha...yes, i already said previously that in order for you to read my story you have to promise to access my online journal and listen to the song on it while you read the actually wedding chapter! So, this is your last chance to promise so don't miss out! This chapter is short since the Wedding is gonna be xtra long...
sure I'll listen to it BUT you just have to give us the link to it in the pm!
i PROMISE to though!
and the wedding is nice and long? YAY! *dances around*

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Part 8</span>
Sydney had the room to herself and sat in front of the mirror reapplying her lipstick when she heard a knock on the door, “Who is it?”

“It’s me, Sydney,” Irina opened the door slightly and stuck her head in, “May I come in?”

“Of course,” Sydney got up and hugged her mother, “when did you get here?”

“Oh about 10 or 15 minutes ago, you’re father is outside mingling” Irina replied.

“Dad, mingling? Right, he’s probably talking to Vaughn right now, giving him the last minute talk.”

“You’re probably right,” Irina laughed and then turned to her daughter who looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress,
aww poor vaughn
he'll be getting the whole don't-ever-touch-my-daughter threat talk the whole of his life
awww :console: the wrath of jack bristow, i feel sorry for him!

“Are you feeling alright though Sydney?”

Sydney looked up quickly, “Yeah! I’m fine. Honestly. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time…”

Irina touched her daughter’s cheek, “I know you have sweetheart, I just want to give you something before you went out there.” She opened up her clutch purse and pulled out a pair of silver earrings.

“You’re grandmother gave these to me for graduation after finishing school, I figured that since at weddings you need something old, something new, something borrowed,  and something blue, I figured this was the perfect time to give them to you.”

“Mom, these are beautiful…are you sure you want to give them to me?” Sydney hesitated.

“I was going to give them to you no matter what Sydney,” Irina smiled.

Sydney took the earrings and put them on each ear and looked at herself in the mirror, “Thank you Mom.”

“I love you sweetheart,” Irina kissed her daughter’s forehead and opened the door, “I’ll see you outside.”
OMG i remember that saying! "something old, something new. something borrowed and something blue"
and OMG she gave sydney the ear rings? that is SUCH a cute mother/daughter moment
i swear, i was like getting all sniffly! awwwww :love:

“Hey Mom,” Nadia greeted, slightly out of breath.

“Hey Honey, you look beautiful!” Irina hugged her younger daughter and went on her way.

“Thanks!” Nadia poked her head in, “Syd, we’re on in 5. You ready?”

Sydney gulped and nodded, butterflies we’re flying in her stomach like crazy, “Yeah.”

Sydney got up and straighten her dress and walked towards the door, she took in a deep breath, “Here we go…” she said to herself, and shut the door behind her.
omg the wedding is soon! i can't WAIT!

Yes, short and pointless but I had to lead it up to the wedding. Remember guys, the wedding is the next chapter!!!

xOxO`eLLa
nothing you write is pointless so deal with the fact that we're in love with your fic, ok? ;)

LOVED the chapter and can't wait for the wedding!
and i also can't wait to see what song you choose for us to listen to
remember, send out a link!

luv juju :harp:

I thought that this was the wedding! I hope you post the wedding today. I can't wait. Nice to see Irina in the pictutre. Especailly since it is her oldest daughter getting married.
:woot:
texasalias

Great chapter! I promise I'll listen to the song :D
I'm glad Irina made it! I can't wait until the wedding! Update SOON!
Thx for the PM

Laur

:blush: i'm a little late catching up!! :hide: But i've just read all the chapters that i missed! :happydance:

“Thanks!” Nadia poked her head in, “Syd, we’re on in 5. You ready?”

Sydney gulped and nodded, butterflies we’re flying in her stomach like crazy, “Yeah.”

:woot: :jump: :bounces: YAY!! i'm excited for the wedding!!!! It's sweet how Irina gave Syd her earrings!! :angelic: and i guess i could promise to listen to that song... :lol: im just kidding of course i will!! (y) :angelic:

thanks for the pm!! :hug:

look at me I have time to do a quoted review :happydance: and I'm sorry i'm so slow but i'm reviewing to chapter 8 here. I can see another PM from you about the next chapter being up- the wedding :D :lol: :woot: :D :D :D it's very exciting but I thought I'd do one review at a time even though I know i'm late on this one :doh:

sat in front of the mirror reapplying her lipstick

Oh Francie's not gonna be pleased that she's messing with her make up

“Who is it?”

My question in deed, :Ponder: hum.... okay my guesses are:

1. Mommy
2. Daddy
3. Eric?

Um... running out of ideas now...

4. Dixon...

“It’s me, Sydney,” Irina opened the door slightly and stuck her head in, “May I come in?”

:woot: got it on the first guess!

“Dad, mingling? Right, he’s probably talking to Vaughn right now, giving him the last minute talk.”

Te he, she knows him too well... Iguess this is the "last minute talk" for Syd

“Are you feeling alright though Sydney?”

(y) I was right it's the "last minuite talk"

Sydney took the earrings and put them on each ear and looked at herself in the mirror, “Thank you Mom.”

^_^ Awww, I know those earings- pwettyful

slightly out of breath.

:confused:

“Here we go…” she said to herself, and shut the door behind her.

Where's Jack??? he's gonna walk her down the aile right?? :thinking:

Woo, now I get to read the final chapter, only I can't read it yet because I honour my promises and I can't listen to the music right now so i'll have to come back when I have speakers... -_-

Oh thanks for the PM

ahhhhhhh! i want to quote...but i dont think i can cuz u didnt send the wedding to everyone...ill have to pm you my full review later dear...

and the wedding combined with the wonderful song gave me MAJOR chills :D that's such a great song

Back