*The Wedding*

OMG!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Vaughn can't be marrying somone else!!
Awwwwwwwwww poor Syd. :(
I can't believe she is in witness protection. I wonder why she is. I guess it will all be revealed later on.
I wonder if she will go to the wedding. I mean is she even allowed? wouldn't it break her cover? I mean your not supposed to meet up with people from ypur former life.
I wonder what Vaughn will do if Sydney does come and he sees her?
I'm so in love with this fic already!!
Please can I get a pm when you update??

Okay, so I am guessing that she is in witness protection because the dinner in Nice wentbadly, so why did they not stay in contact, for god's sake he is CIA there is no way that he wouldnt be able to hidee it if they needed to. So why is he moving on, I have no doubt that you have something excellent planned but still, I am a little bemused as to the circumstances. Thank you for letting me know about this. Looking forward to the next bit.

Please can you continue the pm, I really want to see how this goes!

:lol: why does vaughn always have to be the one to get married?
i just find that funny, but anyways great start
can ypu pm me when you update please :D
can't wait for more
update soon :smiley:

Wow I cant believe the response to this already and we havent even gotten to the good chapters. Sorry this isn't an update, but if you guys keep replying at the rate you are I am have to give you chapter two.

here is the current PM list if you want added or if I forgot you let me know.
alias=mylife26
ubielecki
texasalias2004
stealthy
vaughnroxmysox
SydneyAnneVaughn
tunita
sabbiee_co
freckles3706
aliasdancer007
vaughnshoney
deranged_girl
loane
anji_alias
smartgirl2004
sydneyv22
vaughnsgurl4lf
hawkeye
peanutbutter
secret_agent_angel
Alias_rocks_87
gregstar
Alias79
syd26
ballerina
sydney_alias_vaughn
littlemissliketofight

It is sooooo great so far. you definitely shocked me with the whole Vaughn getting married ( my jaw completely dropped..literally)Pm me please!!

Chapter 2

Sydney couldn’t fathom the fact that Vaughn was getting married. Her Vaughn was going to belong to someone else. She had spend the last months thinking of him, wishing only to hold him, kiss him, make sure he was safe. But apparently he didn’t fell the same about her….but he had to of, he promised.

She thought back to the last time they had been together, that last night in all its beauty and pain. She remember the rain hitting her face, the smell of the wine as it touched her lips, the felling of his hands protecting and loving her…it was everything that she had ever wanted.

Nice, France 2002.

Vaughn had finally done it, he had asked her to dinner and she couldn’t have been more trilled. She thought that they had lost her chance after she had found out about Alice; she had been trying to avoid him, play him cold. But once he gave her that lopsided grin, and asked her to dinner she couldn’t say no.

They had a rocky start but the wine had eased there nerves, and for the first time she was given a chance to know the real Michael Vaughn, the part of him she longed to find out about.

They talked about pets, sports, life, everything. She even found out his first grade teachers name was Mrs. Barry. She relished everything he said and often caught herself staring at his eyes, his smile, even his body.

The night was ending down, and they were the last people in the restaurant. Vaughn was waiting for his chocolate éclair for Eric when that waiter put the key down in front of him.

“So, uh, it is too late for you to set out for L'Avignon and you had much to drink. Upstairs, I have an inn and tonight, you are my guests. Please. Take your time. Merci.”

Sydney didn’t know what to think. Sure her first thought was to jump him then and there, but reality got the better of her, until Vaughn leaned in.

“ Did you ask him to do that?”

Sydney smiled, becoming more and more level headed as time passed, she knew that couldn’t do that, he had a girlfriend.

“ There are so many issues with this, I don't know where to begin.”

He smiled again, “Hold on a second. I think we should have an open mind about this.”

“An open mind.” What did he mean? Did he want to do this?

“ It'd be rude to overlook such a generous offer without proper consideration.”

At that moment her fears were eased. They had been given a gift, a moment to be together, she had dreamed of this moment forever, and he wanted it as bad as her.

“ I wouldn't dream of it.”

He smiled relived that he wasn’t alone in this, “Okay.”

“ But there are clearly issues.”

“ Yes. I don't disagree.” Another smile on his face.

She looked at him straight in the eye, “Alice?”

He looked at her, the same intensity reflected in his eyes, “There is no Alice, I wanted to tell you, earlier, but you didn’t want to listen. After that day we met in the restaurant, well that was it, I knew I couldn’t lead her on, not when I felt something…for someone else.”

She smiled and stood up, taking the key in one hand, his in the other. He put his hand protectively on her lower back and led her towards the room.

His touch sent chills through her, igniting something she thought was dead within her.

Vaughn opened the bedroom door, he turned and looked at Sydney and broke out into a smile, “I really don’t know what to do from here.”

Sydney smiled back at him, “Yeah, I know what you mean.”

Vaughn blushed and looked away from her, but she took his hand and led him into the room. He found a chair and sat down in it, while Sydney walked around the room, inspecting it, looking out the window.

He stared at her, “Is it safe.”

She smiled back seeing his always be prepared motto showing through, “I think so.”

She sat down on a chair across room him, “So do we need some more wine.”

He blushed again, “I don’t know, we were so over the awkward phase downstairs but now….”

Sydney looked at him, “Maybe it’s the fact that we are rarely aloud to look at each other in public, and now we have this gift and we don’t know how to use it.”

Vaughn smiled, “Well if I had it my way, I would take you to that Hockey Game, teach you to play pool, or take you to that restaurant in Rome.”

She got up and walked over to him, “There are so many things that I want to be able to do, mainly just talk to you, but we can’t. It’s not fair.”

He took her hand, “Your right it’s not fair. And the thing that kills me is the same people that brought you into my life, are the ones who would kill us if we were ever seen together.”

She looked at him tears forming in her eyes, “Vaughn if we never get a chance like this again…”

“We will get a chance.”

She kept looking at him, “But if we don’t I just wanted to tell you thank you. I mean it. Vaughn without you I don’t know if I would have been able to make it as long as I have. You kept me sane, you gave me someone to trust, you gave me a reason to fight. And as much as I try to deny it, as much as it kills me, I don’t think I could live without you.”

His face fell, “Syd.”

“When I saw you behind that door in Taipei, I though I had lost you. I no longer cared about finding my mother, Will, or even getting Sloane, all I cared about was finding you and making sure that you were OK. That’s when I realized what had occurred to me at the train station, that’s when I stopped fight this feeling that was always at the back of my mind. And it killed me because it was like a joke from then on: my mom, Alice, protocol. Here I was supposed to me taking down the Alliance and at briefings all I wanted to do was to….”

Vaughn got off his chair and sat down next to Sydney, he took her face in his hands, leaned it and kissed her.

It was soft at first, and she had to pull back because it had taken her breath away.
“…kiss you.”

She looked back up at him and saw his green eyes shining at her, and realized that in this moment she could have everything she wanted, for that moment there was nothing in their way.

She leaned in and kissed him more passionately this time, her mouth searching his, his pouring all his feelings into hers. They were lost in each other both forgetting about everything but the other.

That was the last night she had ever seen him, the last time that she had felt whole, loved, and alive. That was the last night she had been Sydney Bristow.

But now it was all a memory. Sydney Bristow was dead, gone, and Michael Vaughn was giving his heart to another woman.

If you want added to the PM list let me know. Also I realized I posted the un-betaed version of this so if there are mistakes I am sorry.
-Lauren

Back