*The Wedding*

That was such a good chapter. I didn't realize that Francie was still alive. I can't wait for her to meet Vaughn that will be a great chapter. Great update and thanks for the PM.

YAY francie!!!! :woot:
That was such an awesome chappie, totally worth the wait!
(that doesnt mean that u can wait as long as next time tho :D )
So So sweet, poor Fran she must hav been so confuzzled!!
Sydney cut it knowing Will would only confused Francie more, “Will is CIA, like me.”
OMV i luv that line! Its just priceless lol!
Oh and she put Danny's ring away, how symbolic lol!
Cannot wait for some S/V lovin!!

UPDATE SOON

wow.. sorry i didn't review on the last chapter, but wow :thud: that's all i can say

the pervious chapter was amazing... everything went right and just *sigh* the kiss :love: i loved that so much

and now francie finally knows and i'm sooooo happy ^_^ i just love this fic soooo much!!!

luv juju :harp:

Francie's amazing! :D I'm so glad she talked to Syd. Everything's amost back to normal, all we need now is some FLUFF! :P

Thanks for the PM. ;)

hey...thankx for the long awaited update!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was a gr8 chapter- cnt wait to see how things go with vaughn and syd now and to find out wot exactly happned to shelly or wotever her nbame was
lol
cnt wait for more.. update soon plz and thankx for the pm
angels_fire

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>that chap was definitely worth the wait!!!! And FRANCIE. yay! I love francie and will! that was soo cute, I am loving this fic!

thanks for the pm

-kait
</span>

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I'm glad Sydney is finally home.
I'm also glad Francie accepted her and took the news bout her and Will so well.
Now all we have to do is sort Sydney and Vaughn out! (easier said than done)
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

So sorry this has taken me close to a month. The chapters were wonderful. I'm so happy Vaughn didn't get married to Shelly. Sydney's life has returned close to normal :D ! I'm so happy. Thank you for the each pm. I can't wait for the update.

Hey Update time. I just wanted to let you know that there is only one more chapter and that should be up soon because I leave for school in a week. Anyway thanks for reading.

Chapter 20

Sydney woke up the next morning to a quiet home. She walked into the kitchen still in her pajamas and saw a note for her on the fridge. Will had gone into the office and Francie was opening the restaurant, which was now serving breakfast.

Sydney poured herself a bowl of cereal and opened the papers, when she heard a knock on the door.

She walked over and opened it. On the other side was Michael Vaughn clad in jeans and a t-shirt.

She didn’t know what to say. She had wanted to see him all week and now she didn’t know what to do.

“Hey.” She managed to get out.

“Hey, I hope you don’t mind me stopping by, I just got back.”
She smiled and let him in, “How was the mission.”

He shrugged, “It was ok. However I did get some good news they are giving me a new partner, some female who was a double agent for awhile. Apparently they didn’t think Agent Parker was a good match for me.”

Sydney smiled, “Partner, I like that.”

Vaughn looked around, “So this is where you live.”

Sydney smiled, “Yeah, I really missed it.”

“I can see why. It is very homey very you.”

She blushed, “Yeah well I think we need a new couch. Will got it really dirty while I was gone.”

Vaughn turned to her, the smile gone form his face. “Syd, I’m so sorry about everything. About you having to go into Witness Protection, I know how much you didn’t want to.”

Sydney walked to the couch, “I did it for the right reason. I don’t regret my decisions.”

Vaughn sat next to her, “Well I regret mine. I was so stupid to believe your father, and I was even more idiotic to push you away at the beach.”

Sydney looked at him, “Vaughn we have both made mistakes, and the funny thing is we claim we love each other, we hardly even know each other. I mean this is the first time you have been to my house; I have never been to yours. We have been on one date, and while it may have been the greatest date of my life, it was one time.”

Vaughn looked very confused, “What are you saying Sydney?”
She smiled, “I’m saying that you have nothing to be sorry for. You were marrying a woman who you spent time with, while we had one evening. I’m saying that maybe we should start over, not the friend’s part, but the other.”

Vaughn took her hand, “It may have been one date but I still loved you. I don’t want to pretend that I don’t have feelings for you, and I don’t want to start over. What we have is right. However, I would like to take you out, to spend time with you, and to be with you.”

Sydney smiled, “That’s all I ever wanted.”

Vaughn began to kiss her, “I love you Sydney.”

She smiled back, “I love you too.”

He picked her up and through her over his shoulder, “Which way to the bedroom?”
Sydney smacked his butt, “Vaughn!” but a moment later, “Second door on the left.”

Vaughn awoke with a start. His first thought was that it was all a dream; his second was that his fear would be real and she would be gone. However as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, all of his fears were replaced with pure joy. He knew that for once he was right where we belonged.

He turned and looked into the pair of brown eyes staring at him, “You’re still here.”

She snuggled closer to him, “I not going anywhere again, I promise.”
He looked at her a huge grin visible, “You’re right, because I am going to tie you to this bed and keep you here forever.”

She pulled him on top of her, “You know I always wanted you to pin me to that chain-link fence in the where house and show me what you could really do with that holster.”

Vaughn’s voice became very husky, “Me too. Maybe we could go down there later.”

Francie walked into her apartment; she was happy that she would be coming home to a full house and not nothing or Will.

She sat her keys on the table, ready to make a good dinner for Sydney. She opened the fridge and saw that she could make Chicken or Salmon. She didn’t know which one Sydney would want.

She heard a noise from Sydney’s room and decided that she should just ask her. She walked over and opened the door.

“Syd do you want chicken or salmon…Oh my God.”

Vaughn quickly rolled off Sydney and through the covers over him; Sydney sat up and smiled pretending that she wasn’t just doing what she was.

“Hey Fran what’s up?’

Francie just started to laugh and closed the door. A few minutes later Sydney met Francie in the kitchen.

Francie smiled at her, “Will I be making an extra dinner tonight?”
Sydney blushed, she saw Vaughn in the hall looking very scared. Sydney waved him in.
“Francie Calfo, meet Michael Vaughn.” Francie smiled and extended her hand.

“It is nice to meet the man that Syd has been talking about for years.”
He blushed aware that he was only in his boxers and an undershirt, “You too. Syd, can I use the shower?”

Sydney pointed him to the bathroom, and watched him walk away with a large smile on her face.

Francie rubbed her shoulder, “He really makes you happy, doesn’t he.”

Sydney turned back to her best friend, “He’s everything I ever wanted.”

Later that evening as Sydney and Vaughn sat on the couch watching a movie, Vaughn turned to Sydney.

“So you told Francie about me?”

Sydney sighed, “I told her about Michael from the bank. It was after you gave me your fathers watch. I was so in love with you and you were with Alice, I had to tell someone.”

Vaughn leaned in and kissed her, “Yeah Eric knew too. He was always telling me to stay away from you.”

Sydney laughed, “The same Eric that went through all that work to get me back to you.”

Vaughn laughed again, “Remind me to thank him. Maybe we should invite him over?”

Sydney rolled over so her head was on his lap, “Make sure you invite him plus guest.”

Vaughn’s eyes got wide, “Eric has a girl!”
“Yeah my friend from WP, she was an undercover agent with a special assignment from Weiss.”

Vaughn got a serious look on his face, “He really went all out to make sure that you were safe and brought back to me.”

Sydney put a hand on his face, “No. He made sure that we found each other.”

:rolleyes:
Addict list
1. vaughnroxmysox
2. vaughnsgurl4lf
3. SYD96
4. KAC
5. ohiochic2010
6. gtwallichs
7. SpyChic16
8. Juju
9. luckylass
10. secret_agent_angel
16. sydneymicheal
26. alias=mylife26
27. angels_fire_88

first? yay! that is the 2nd time I've been first in like the past 10 minutes. heehee. I need to get me a life. :lol: but I love fan fiction so it is all good!

ok...well all i have to say is LOVE! That was positively adorable.gosh, Vaughn and Sydney are just too cute together. Ok..so I was hysterically laughing at the whole Francie walking in on them thing.hahaha :blush: lol
I absolutely love fics with francie and will in them..it makes me miss the good ol' days of s1 and s2!!

ok..sooo cuteness galore and only ONE MORE CHAP? noooooo..... this fic is really really good! i :love: it!

but thanks so much for the pm.
-kait

ASOME CHAPTER! I love how Vaughn put her over his shoulder and asked where her room was. Then to top it off. Francie comes in on them.

I can't wait for more. MORE PLEASE!

texasalias

Yah!! Such an awesome chapter!!

Love the fact that Sydney was caught in the act by Francie. Welcome home gift...lol.

Sydney put a hand on his face, “No. He made sure that we found each other.”
This was my favorite line of the chapter. Can't wait for more!!

Back