*The Wedding*

i;m sooo sorry its taking me like forever to read this. but im so glad i did.

great update, i loved just little things in it, like the which ways the berdroom? "second on the left" it was just cute!

and syd saying that he was "everything she ever wanted" corny but so cute.

sowy this is a cwappy update....im meant to be doin all my assignments!

anyhoo update soon.....im so sad we're at the end of this....*sigh* its so awesome!

oh and ADD ME TO THE ADDICTY LIST! PLEASE????

toodle pip!

Wow this is really a day of goodbyes for me, and my red eyes show it. So I figured while I say goodbye to many of my friends, I would finally say goodbye to this story. I wrote this whole things back in April/May and only now am I finally able to post the ending. Maybe because I was not ready to let go.

I think this has been my fav story I have written. And while I have other writen or in progress stories I dont think I will be writting or posting them any time soon. I just dont have time and with school starting again....but who knows.

Thank you all for reading this and staying with the story, I write for myself but I post and enjoy writing for you, the readers. I want to thank my four betas sooo much because you all saved me. My Addict list because you always give me such good feedback and are always there. My PM list because any one comment that you made makes my day. And the readers who dont reply because I know you take the time to read, and thats all that matters.

Who now that I have written enough here is the last chapter, I hope that you all like.

Epilogue

Irina Derevko sat in her room in her CIA safe house when her phone rang. She reached over and picked it up.

“Irina I have news that your plane worked. Sydney found out about the server and took them down.”

Irene gave a quick nod, “And Agent Vaughn, he did not marry?”

“He was last seen at Sydney’s apartment. He spent the night.”

Irene smiled, “Good. Thank you Pierre.”

She sat the phone down and smiled. Her plan had worked. Ever since she had seen Agent Vaughn with her daughter she knew that they were in love, she also knew it would cause problems.

She had anonymously told agent Weiss to keep an eye on Vaughn that night, and after she found that Sydney had been compromised, she made sure her contacts at KGB would make the Alliance make sure it seemed like Sydney worked for them.

Then she set her goal to make sure that Sydney got Vaughn’s back. She wasn’t able to do much, especially with Sydney in Witness Protection. However when Jack told her that Sydney was back and trying to take down the Alliance she made sure to put some of her own research in Jacks paperwork that would tip Sydney off. It had worked and now her daughter was finally free and able to be with the man she loved.

She looked through the glass where CIA guards were watching her. The protected house was her gift for helping with the Alliance raid, but no one was supposed to know about her part in it.

She didn’t really want them to either. She was happy with the fact that she was finally able to be a mother to her daughter. She didn’t need the world to know that she was trying to redeem herself.

But in her heart she had, she had redeemed herself. She was able to fulfil every mother’s dream, to make sure their child was happy and loved.

Irina Derevko knew that with Michael Vaughn, Sydney would always be loved.

:blush:
Addict list
1. vaughnroxmysox
2. vaughnsgurl4lf
3. SYD96
4. KAC
5. ohiochic2010
6. gtwallichs
7. SpyChic16
8. Juju
9. luckylass
10. syd_kicks_serious_ass
16. sydneymicheal
26. alias=mylife26
27. angels_fire_88

First? :thinking:
OMG!!! It's over. :eek: :(
It just hit me. Is there a possibility that there could be a sequel? :thinking:
Cause that would be amazing.
Well if there isn't I just wanted you to know you did an amazing job.
Thank you for the pm's.
:surf:

That was an awesome ending! Thanks for sharing your terrific fic and good luck with school! Please let us know if you do decided to post one of your other fics! :D

wow :cry: that was short but vewy vewy good.

ok love the irina bit. different but cool! love the fact that u managed to syd "and syd and vaughn lived happily ever after" but from Irinas point of view and the way u kinda, i guess tied up all these loose ends. kinda gave us a refresher course in the background to what had happenned and showed that the whole time irina had played a part in it.

gives us irina fans a nice comforting feeling!

and i lvoe that in a way she redeemed herself, shes heed Syd and i dunno, its just gorgeous!

thanks SOOOO mcuh, i hva loved this ficcie.... im sooo sad to let it go. i DONT WANT TO!! :depressed:

can u do me a favour? PM me whenever u hva a new ficcie up cos i lvoe ur writing and i think u've got great fresh ideas!

hav an awesome time away *takes out tissue and hands it to you* i hate goodbyes too....but u'll be back!

thanks again for this ficcie, i loved every minute of it!

:bye:

luv rach xxx 🦋

Totally luvd how it was through Irina, shes so coniving and AWESOME!!
Love how Syd and Vaughn are all prettiful and :love:
I love all ur stories so much!!!
Another one, or a sequel or a companion or sumthing, i want a pm!!

Back