This is how it was meant to be

thanks 4 the replys! i love them! Well this is not much but here it is:

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

Vaughn looked at Sydney with a concerned look as she picked up her phone.

"Hello?" Sydney asked cautiously.

"Sydney, where in the world have you been all day?"

Jack had yelled it so loudly that Vaughn could clearly hear him. They both let out a sigh of relief.

"Dad"

"Sydney, i covered for you at work, but what is going on?"

"Vaughn and I encountered a bomb at the warehouse last night."

"What!?"

"We met to go over my last mission and a bomb exploded in the warehouse. We were knocked unconcious for a while, and then I was taken to a CIA hospital."

"Well, be sure to come in tomorrow."

"Okay, thanks dad"

Sydney hung up the phone and looked at Vaughn with a sigh of relief.

"Dad, right?" Vaughn asked.

"Yah, he was wondering where i was today."

Vaughn pulled Sydney into a hug.

"Do you think we should report that van?" Sydney asked.

"Nah, that can wait" replied Vaughn knowing that they should.

He pulled Sydney into a kiss. They laid down on the couch and Vaughn wrapped his arms around Sydney.

"I love you Vaughn."

"I love you too Sydney"

The two of them fell asleep listening to love songs on the radio.

When Sydney awoke Vaughn's arms were still wrapped around her. She didn't want to wake Vaughn so she just laid there with her eyes closed, taking in the moment. But unexpectidly there was a knock at the door.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

hope u all like! please reply!

0oo0o0 good one..and wheres the shame shame talk from jack to syd.....or at least there should be..haha..>=p

Hey guys...it's me, i will post more soon a.s.a.p. but i am really discouraged right now b/c i just found out that jen and her husbend have decided to separate. :-( that is so sad. i hope they don't decide to divorce.

i love the replys :smiley: please keep them up.

it`s so sad, i hope they don`t get a devorce, at the beginning i thought they would be together forever, but then again now she can date michael vartan.

freelancer26 said:
it`s so sad, i hope they don`t get a devorce, at the beginning i thought they would be together forever, but then again now she can date michael vartan.
the whole dating Michael Vartan thing--- as great as that would be, it would be rerally sad for Jenn, and the chemistry that (Syd) Jenn and Michael seem to have wouldn't be used on-screen. It's pretty much a proven fact that couples who share on screen time don't seem to have the same chemistry-- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez in example. They were in some movie together and someone said they didn't really seem to have chemistry and umm aren't they supposed to be getting married or something?

Syd_Vaughn4ever said:
I know how sad but I was thinking the same thing as freelancer26 now she can date MV and mabey have an on and off screen relationship
you aren't listening-- it would be great for her, the whole dating thing, but the chemistry that they have off screen would make the chemistry between Syd and Vaughn change.

Back