Season 5 Vaughn spoiler

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
I have question: Do you really belive that it was Michael Vartan choise to leave the show???
[post="1434606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
This has been posted many times.
Q: Would you ever walk away from it?

MICHAEL: Walk away from “Alias”? No. If it goes twenty years I’ll still…it’s by far and above the greatest job on a human, personal, professional level I’ve ever had. I’ve met amazing people, I mean, that’s my family. We had a wrap party the other night, I almost cried. I can’t believe I’m not going to see these people for three months. From the crew, every cast member, there’s no hierarchy on our set. Any guest stars who comes on says, “I can’t believe you guys have so much fun,” crew members joking around with…it’s the most fantastic working environment in the world, the only thing that sucks about it is that most days are between fourteen and eighteen hours.
Does this sound like a man who would voluntarily leave the show? He just bought a house a couple of years ago and he's got mortgage to pay. I don't see any movie projects that he's got lined up, do you? So to anwer your question, I don't think it was his choice.

I have one question? Why do we believe this nonsense? I think it is a bunch of BS personally. I don't think they would give him the axe and I dont' think he would leave so I think she is just trying to create hype. Plus JJ and the network already said he was staying months ago. Please!

To tell you the true?

I dont think that its so bad that Michael leave Alias.
Dont get me wrong, i love Michael Vartan and i love Michael Vaughn but maybe JJ and ABC decided that now its the time for Vaughn to leave the show becouse of the new storyline.
On 24 for example main characters are get killed all the time and i belive that in the end of season five Jack Bauer will be dead too...

After all its just a show...

MV going is probably the reason the plans for the season have changed from being rambaldi centred re vaughan to that plot supposedly being changed that they can focus on the baby storyline. It will probably be less awkward for all parties concerned

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
I have question: Do you really belive that it was Michael Vartan chose to leave the show???
[post="1434606"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeps. If I were him, I'd want out, too. ^_^

My head is spinning from reading all of this. remeber this MV thing is a rumour it hasn't been confirmed so it's not a spoiler. and if it is true then obviously it was not his choice and I am so done with this show!

Leslie said:
Yeps. If I were him, I'd want out, too. ^_^
[post="1435159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
no comment to that (i'm really scared of breaking an AA rule at the moment :thinking:)

but I just want to say... I don't believe it *shrugs* he was going on about how much he loves it so i don't think he'd voluntarily leave... if he's leaving, it's because of the storyline

Wow...seems like Kristen really did number on every one this time!!!
Everyone needs to calm down and take a breath..
She doesn't say that it's MV leaving..just implies it
It could be anyone. My guess is GG or MM

First, straight from one of the writers mouths -
The big secret has something to do with Vaughn doing some
investigating with a female rouge agent.
The writer also says that they plan to do alot with Vaughns character
Why would they do that if he was leaving???

Second, he also said that GG would be leaving and MM would only
be in a few episodes. Kristen herself had reported on two separate
occasions that MM would not be back at all and then later said
that she would only be in the first few episodes.

I think everyone is getting all worked up over the MV thing for nothing
I could be wrong of course, but this is just my gut instinct
This is about the time right before the new season starts that rumors
start to fly about main characters leaving...we'll have to wait and see

What is Vaughn's father was rambaldi. i was just watching an episode from season 3 and they said that vaughn's father was a rambaldi follower and Vaughn freaked out so he couldn't be rambaldi but his father saved Nadia and supposedly died trying to keep her safe because she was the passenger. what do u think? i'm not quite sure really.

I'm trying to stay positive aout this. it could be about GG or MM and she is just making a big deal about it making us think it's MV because of the way things ended in S4. I'm staying positive aout this cause I don't think JJ or MV want Vaughn dead. I've read in the last few interviews with MV that if Alias was on 20 years he'd want to be there every year. Plus I don't think JJ would build his character up for 4 years drop a bombshell like he did in the S4 finale then just kill him. I'm choosing to believe it's GG,MM or someone else. I kinda had a feeling for Jack instead of Vaughn but that's just me.

I hope it is not true that neither MV or VG are leaving. The show just would not be the same with out both of them. Syd has lost enough people in her life. Alias will have lost some of its spark for me.

(Posted on Monday, August 01 @ 12:24:50 CDT by plummy)

Anonymous writes "
DEAR MARILYN & STACY: I've been hearing rumors Michael Vartan's character is being written out of Alias. Is it true or merely rumor? Thanks.
Suzie
Chatsworth,CA
DEAR SUZIE: Jennifer Garner's pregnancy is being written into the show, and a younger female agent is being added to handle the more physical scenes until birth of the the child. As for Vartan, he will definitely be aboard the show this fall and, as the script will have it, he is the father of the newborn. Quite a roundelay considering that Jennifer and Michael were romantically involved until Ben Affleck entered her life.

Source
"

This was posted over at Alias-media. I hope it's true!

DD at SD-1 says he's seen the first script and that Vaughn's in the entire episode and not in flashbacks.

Just to recap... I've seen parts of the script and here's what I can gather:

-He's very much alive in the scenes I saw.

-They're not flashbacks.

-He clearly didn't die in the accident.

-And based on the page numbers, he appears to be in the whole episode.

If I can, I'll post what I have at some point.

Vartanbabe said:
oh DD you rock you don't know how much you are helping me right now!!
[post="1438984"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>i think that jack is going to die</span>

Back